User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Aug 2003, 19:57   #1
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
o2 customer care sux big time

ok a little background i got a contrat thats half in my name and half in my aunts name cos im not old enuff to sign the contract myself (will be in 4 months time)

so all is well i get the phone i get all my free stuff. and up untill last thursday i coudl loginto o2online to show my unbilled useage so i knwo how much i was or wasnt spending. and how meny free mins/texts i got left and all that stuff.

but since last thursday i havent been able to log in so i sent o2 care support and email i get some ****y auto reply. o phone up the o2 shop for a customer care number they sed call this number so i called the other number and its been busy all day.

i finnally get through and guess what all she was able to tell me was that my bill is still nothing and she cant reset my password for my o2 account cos its in my aunts name. altho i sed to her tell me if its coming out of my bank account and she sed yes then i asked her is the answer to my secret question this and she sad yes. then i sed well look im paying the bill therefore i should be able to see it online lik ei have been able to upuntill now.

so im gonna have to wait till my aunt gets off holiday and get her to phone up and get her to reset my password. grr
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 20:03   #2
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
Data Protection Act meet warrmr, warrmr meet Data Protection Act.

By the way, I assume you are English, so use it
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 20:16   #3
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by Costa
Data Protection Act meet warrmr, warrmr meet Data Protection Act.

By the way, I assume you are English, so use it
but its my account. therefore me or my aunt shoud be able to reset the password.
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 20:29   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ds ur ant no wht knd of txts u myt b sndn? omg ur so wkd mn tb lv dfh xOxOxOx

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 20:35   #5
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
ds ur ant no wht knd of txts u myt b sndn? omg ur so wkd mn tb lv dfh xOxOxOx
WTF i dont speak like that.
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 20:47   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by warrmr
but its my account. therefore me or my aunt shoud be able to reset the password.
Do they have written authority from your aunt saying you can speak on her behalf?

The rules on direct debits (or whatever) mean that they can discuss the direct debit with you, but not the account in general without a general data protection authority form.

Just because you're the person who pays for/owns the phone is completely irrelevent.

Letting you reset anything withour aunt's consent would probably be illegal, and certainly poor practice. If anyone did that at my work they could (in theory) be sacked for it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:00   #7
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
WTF i dont speak like that.
nt evn in txts? Tobe xXx
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 00:23   #8
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
This thread is an example of the warm welcome only GD can provide.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 08:42   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Why didn't you just inquire when speaking to CS what your text/call usage was?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 08:58   #10
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: o2 customer care sux big time

hey huyz lol should i lik this gurl lol k?

ps. you all sux

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 15:10   #11
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: o2 customer care sux big time

Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
ps. you all sux
oh noes
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 15:13   #12
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: o2 customer care sux big time

Quote:
Originally posted by Costa
oh noes
Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > o2 customer care sux big time

k?

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 15:26   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: o2 customer care sux big time

Quote:
im not old enuff to sign the contract myself

You don't say.

PS You could just ring your aunt.
Unread 14 Aug 2003, 15:36   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
vodaphone customer care call: "hi, I have O2 on my phone, can you help me get rid of it?"

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote