User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Aug 2003, 19:56   #1
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Leeds Festival Ticket

okeys, right, as the white stripes have cancelled, and following a number of other doo daas, i've decided to sell my leeds ticket. most people know what leeds festival is, but for information, http://www.leedsfestival.com
i'm not going to set a price here, i'll go on offers, but i wouldn't accept less than £70
before you all tell me to go to ebay, i'm under 18, and last time i lied about my age online, it got me into a lot of trouble, threatened with legal action, etc etc, so i'll steer clear
thanks
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 19:57   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Try Ebay, lie about your age, don't **** up.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 20:00   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Try Ebay, lie about your age, don't **** up.
<WST> i'm running a pool on how many people scream 'ebay'
<JonnyBGood> i'll run a pool on how fast i can tell them to shut up

Three minutes. (Hot damn I'm good)
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 20:02   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hey jonny go to i17
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 20:08   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Three minutes. (Hot damn I'm good)
But do you manage to open the door when someone rings it in that same time (you know, in the non virtual world).
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 11:19   #6
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
why arent you going? i would say yeh ill buy it but it takes me 6 hours to get to leeds and i have a reading ticket.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 11:28   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Can i have it to wipe my ars* with? thanks.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 11:45   #8
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Leeds Festival Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by WST
under 18, and last time i lied about my age online, it got me into a lot of trouble, threatened with legal action, etc etc, so i'll steer clear
thanks
Under 18, you'll prolly get more offers from GD to cyb0r, than for the tickets.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 12:03   #9
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Yeh i'm not too happy with white stripes pulling out as well as other things, with my readin ticket, but i also have booked £70 flights, but the atmosphere willl still b great just the line ups a bit ****ty
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 17:14   #10
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
the lineups good. just dont go main stage.

concrete jungle will be amazing along with a fair bit of radio one stage and carling.

white stripes played last year time for a year off of seeing indie kids out in force.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 17:19   #11
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
didn't you leave?
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 20:58   #12
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
White Stripes pulled out of T In The Park as well, so did Zwan and i bought my TITP tix to mainly see Zwan and White Stripes, but The Flaming Lips stood in for TWS and hell they were fantastic and im glad TWS pulled out cos otherwise i wouldn't have saw Flaming Lips
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 21:44   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
didn't you leave?
only in spirit.

PS, hello. Looking forward to the new season?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 22:12   #14
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
hello, very much so. Went to see the Everton game and altho it was only a friendly I was suitably impressed!
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 11:28   #15
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
you support everton?

good for you
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 12:23   #16
Torz
Up yours

no, I support Dundee United.
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 12:35   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
no, I support Dundee United.
nevermind
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 12:47   #18
Torz
Up yours

United are better than Spurs
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 13:20   #19
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Torz !!! Torzyboy !?!?! u play HT and ur in III.13 ??? if this is u then ur in my league !!
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote