User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:14   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the comedy that is my living room atm

there are 5 of us watching battle royale with the lights off and one of my mates has just kicked his glass of cola over! 'tis teh funny at 2.10 am
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:16   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
PARTY HARD!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:17   #3
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like your having more fun than me at least.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:56   #4
one

Re: the comedy that is my living room atm

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
there are 5 of us watching battle royale with the lights off and one of my mates has just kicked his glass of cola over! 'tis teh funny at 2.10 am
I never quite understood the ending of that film.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 02:58   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
neither do i mate
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 03:13   #6
one

I remember there being some sort of paedophile twist to it at the end innit?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:56   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

not as such :/ the teacher if ****ing insane though, but he doesnt shag the kid or anything
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:35   #8
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope you didn't foolishly try to clear up the spillage.
Dodgy stains should be preserved.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:40   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

not when i am moving out of here really really soon, and the landlady will be round looking at the house to see if i get my £300 bond back

vax you say????
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:58   #10
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the comedy that is my living room atm

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
why are you on the .net then ?
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:27   #11
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
The RUNFREE moment indeed was dissapointing. As far as I'm concerned it should have ended with the teacher acknowledging the wrongs of his ways when only few students would be left alive. I don't like the 2 characters of the two added students either.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:21   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

Re: Re: the comedy that is my living room atm

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
why are you on the .net then ?

cos i'm sad and needed to make sure my attack on spinner had got me some roids!