User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 13:54   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
The "News articles and features" banner

Is the Jot banner which advertises "news articles and features" taking the pi55?
As underneath the "news articles and features" text, is says reading skillz required

Does this mean the average jolt user lacks basic reading skillz, and this is a warning to any potential banner clicker that they may actually have to read something?

Fancy having to read something on the interent, whatever next, hey!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 17:11   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I am told by Judith Charlmers' lemur that Jolt is shiet. So yes, it's all shiet. To conclude, it's shiet.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:31   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I am told by Judith Charlmers' lemur that Jolt is shiet. So yes, it's all shiet. To conclude, it's shiet.

yes, john travota's chipmunk told me the same thing
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:49   #4
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I've clicked thsi thread now twice under the impression it said:

"The "News articles and featus" banner"

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote