User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Jul 2003, 13:42   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Dodgy 'Pr0n-ish' Banner - Battle Factory Lan

Anyone else think this is a tad dogy for the forum?
The banner cycles through to see a nekkid girl with just a white flash hidding her charms, whilst advertisng the Battle Factory Lan Event.

Not that i have anything against pr0n, but i wouldn't consider that banner to be Work Safe.
It's just a little gratuitous, you don't need a half naked girl to advertise a lan event.
It's not like any of the geeks who would attend has a hope in hells chance of getting anthing in real life

That banner is just as bad as the Virtua Girl banner of a few years ago, that was removed.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 13:45   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
"old"

And why are you browsing PAF at work?

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=166602
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=166851
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 13:57   #3
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't check those links as *planetarion* is banned by the proxy. I only regained acess to the forums at work thanks to www.jolt.co.uk/paf

I'm waiting until 2pm so i can go to lunch, and can't be arsed to start anything new.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote