User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:51   #1
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Fell in love with the girl at the bookstore

How do I approach her?

My current method is just spending lots of money buying books that I'll never read.

But it's not very financially friendly.

I know GD isn't the best place to ask, the blind leading the blind and all, but one of you might hit upon a good idea. Ta.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:53   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Muslim Mk.2

Just smile at her, make conversation one day, build it up as you buy more books. Then shaft her in the stockroom.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:54   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
when you buy some books ask her if she's read any and what she thinks of them. From there I bet a nic conversation will start and will end with you getting her phone number and agreeing to meet up sometime!
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:54   #4
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
a) ask her what books she likes, and what she can advise, then get this ook, read it then talk to her next time on what you thought of it then spread into other conversation areas

b) say you cant afford to buy any more books just to see her and it'd probably be cheaper if you bought her dinner
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:59   #5
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Hey guys, thanks, I think I might pretend I can't find a book and ask her if they have it in stock or whatever. If that doesn't work I'd like to say I can't afford to keep buying books just to see her because women love men who're upfront, but I'm not going to because I'm not enough to pull it off with style.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:02   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Blink 182: The Cappucino Years
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:05   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Just say "I'd love to 'worm' my way into your 'book' baby!"

Works every time (maybe).
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:07   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Be subtle and make her think about you.

Choose a character from a book, make sure it is a beautiful character and fairly well known and that she roughly fits the description of. Then make conversation one day and ask her if she has read <name of the book character is from> and say to her that she really reminds you of said character.

If this doesnt push you to a full conversation there and then, which you can use to your advantage, she will think about what you have said and maybe go read the book you suggested (if she hasnt already. The author will probably have done all the work in describing to the reader how gorgeous, intelligent, sexy, etc, the character is and this will all reflect well on you in her eyes without you actually saying anything directly.

Its subtle, its cunning, its very CrashTester. And girls love it. You owe me.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:15   #9
BarbieKen

Eye contact. If she does not smile or hold the eye contact, you ain't got a chance. Simplicity.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:28   #10
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Be subtle and make her think about you.

Choose a character from a book, make sure it is a beautiful character and fairly well known and that she roughly fits the description of. Then make conversation one day and ask her if she has read <name of the book character is from> and say to her that she really reminds you of said character.

If this doesnt push you to a full conversation there and then, which you can use to your advantage, she will think about what you have said and maybe go read the book you suggested (if she hasnt already. The author will probably have done all the work in describing to the reader how gorgeous, intelligent, sexy, etc, the character is and this will all reflect well on you in her eyes without you actually saying anything directly.

Its subtle, its cunning, its very CrashTester. And girls love it. You owe me.
I don't know her well enough. In fact I don't know her at all.

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Eye contact. If she does not smile or hold the eye contact, you ain't got a chance. Simplicity.
Excellent.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:30   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A girl in a bookstore flirted with me once.

I was buying the Feynman Lectures on Physics, so I must have received reflected sexiness.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:30   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
tell her when you get home you wank over the thought of seeing her, and you sniff the books that you've seen her touch and then cum all over them. Girls like honesty!
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:31   #13
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin

You dont need to know her, thats the beauty. Next time you are paying for a book just ask her if she has read the book from which the character is from and say 'you really remind me of <characters name> and leave it at that.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:57   #14
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Buy the Kuma Satra [sp] and ask her if she wants to help you study.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:58   #15
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

I was buying the Feynman Lectures on Physics, so I must have received reflected sexiness.
Mr. IreadFancyStuff
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 13:03   #16
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Buy Kamasutra and then ask if they also have something a bit more advanced.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 13:36   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Mr. IreadFancyStuff
That wasn't an attempt to show off, that was me 'humourously changing' the way in which the Feynman lectures are attractive.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 13:39   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
punch her in the pussy through her clothes and then you'll have fisted her good and proper
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 13:43   #19
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
But you love her..
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 13:47   #20
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Was that a physics joke?

I dont know anything about this Feynman chap but I dont like his cool name, would I be cool if I stole it?
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 13:58   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Was that a physics joke?
On course reading, they had a section to themselves because they are 'in a league of their own'.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 14:03   #22
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
On course reading, they had a section to themselves because they are 'in a league of their own'.
Take your word for it.

Random game fact: Conflict Freespace features a Feynman class ship ( A cruiser I believe)
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 15:28   #23
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
what time does the book store close?

well, go in the bookstore 15mins before it closes...

check her out every so often tryin to make and keep eyecontact...

if she doesnt keep it, either she doesnt like u or is a shy freak (..like you, Muslim Jnr.)

when the place is about to close ask her about a book, or some crap, and yeah use that guys idea of saying some pretty ass book-character matches her. then ask if she wants to go grab something to eat, like so

"so, you wanna go get something to eat?"

if the answer is yes BAMMMMMM you got yourself your first girlfriend, and i, representing GD at this moment in time, CONGRATULATE YOU.

if the answer is fuzzy, hahahahaha, you suck.

if the answer is no, HAHAHAHH time to find a new book store.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 15:40   #24
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Better not be the one in Wilmsow

She MINE!!!
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 15:41   #25
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
DUDE, just bloody say hi, and ask her if she would like to get coffe \ dinner \ movie.

no books, no schemes.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 16:36   #26
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:

That's the funniest thing I've read on here for ages.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 17:25   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Fell in love with the girl at the bookstore

Even the title sounds very similar to a Blink 182 lyric: "I fell in love with the girl at the rock show".

Can't you be original?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 17:30   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Fell in love with the girl at the bookstore

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
Even the title sounds very similar to a Blink 182 lyric: "I fell in love with the girl at the rock show".

Can't you be original?
Quote:
Blink 182: The Cappucino Years
Can't you?
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 17:40   #29
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
oi

just got and buy something in a little while.
act, cool and relaxed- and ask.

"Hey do you want to go out for a drink tonight with me and my friends in WHERE-EVER-IT-IS".

Yeah she may say- 'Sorry got a boyfriend', or, 'Sorry washing my dogs testicles' etc.
But at least you would have tried which is more than most people would have.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 18:39   #30
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Democracy means to elect it's dictator, it's the game of democracy, all leaders does the same ****, there's no more freedom in a democracy
Som1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:04   #31
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Buy an erotic book/porn magazine

Say/shout "Holy fusckering mashed potatoes, its YOU in said book/magazine/filthy piece of crap, I GOTTA SHAG YOU!"

Bend her over, rape

Profit

Arrest

Another wally locked up.

Hurray

Celebrations

Aren't double returns magnificently cool

Jolly good.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:28   #32
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
cool name
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:42   #33
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Pro Tip: get to the point, quick, else its the "friend zone" for you boy
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:48   #34
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
add that if the answer is "no" a nice glossy 8x10 glossy will suffice for all intents and purposes.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:55   #35
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
add that if the answer is "no" a nice glossy 8x10 glossy will suffice for all intents and purposes.
keep the negitives, then you can have it blown up
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 21:21   #36
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
if the answer is yes BAMMMMMM you got yourself your first girlfriend,.
what?
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 21:50   #37
Hunter RAF

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
what?
huh?
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:09   #38
one

Listen geezer,

For the people who are saying "ask her if she'd like a 'bite' to eat" or "If she'd like to go for a coffee" - they have clearly never got their willy wet before.

That kind of sht doesnt fly in the real world - and only a complete loose slag would fall for that method, in which she links with a complete stranger who offers her food.

Humour is your best entry point (taking 'entry' in the loosest of terms).
The eye contact thing is good, and when she acknowledges that you're alive - then you have permission to go and speak to her.

You can be totally upfront with her, and funny at the same time by saying something like:

"You know, I can't even read. I am actually ilitterate, I just come here to check out the view"

At which point she will kind of suspect something about you either liking her - although you haven't really said that, or being a weirdo.
From here, she will either say something like "Oh?, what view" and if she's smiling, thats good. Then you can expand on there - not being too obvious that you would like to nob her.
Although this session of innuendo's will not lead to anything tonight - you can now delve deeper next time you see her and she will have the idea in the back of her mind, that a funny guy might like her. If she is interested - she will probably play the game with you as well. If not - you will have found that out earlier, after being classed a weirdo.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:11   #39
one

P.S. another funnier way is to buy a book when she's serving, the title along the lines of:
"Penis Problems: Life with an oversized gland" etc
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:59   #40
Hunter RAF

Quote:
Originally posted by one
Listen geezer,

For the people who are saying "ask her if she'd like a 'bite' to eat" or "If she'd like to go for a coffee" - they have clearly never got their willy wet before.

That kind of sht doesnt fly in the real world - and only a complete loose slag would fall for that method, in which she links with a complete stranger who offers her food.

Humour is your best entry point (taking 'entry' in the loosest of terms).
The eye contact thing is good, and when she acknowledges that you're alive - then you have permission to go and speak to her.
Looks like someone has to rely on the "personality" factor.

The "wanna get something to eat?" works for those of us who dont solely rely on personality.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:07   #41
one

Quote:
Looks like someone has to rely on the "personality" factor.

The "wanna get something to eat?" works for those of us who dont solely rely on personality.
The thing is, most people have the right looks - it's just that they don't know it and so never have the confidence enough to do anything.

Girls aren't picky in this day and age, it's us blokes that look for perfection.

And come on, the "wanna get something to eat" thing is old, and cliched - and when you use that on the girl, your plan has been foiled straight away.

And like I said before, if it works - its cos the girl knows you want to d1ck her one, which suggests thats she is a common bit of skirt who is probably riddled with some next diseases.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:09   #42
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Gee, that didn't take long to take the bait now, did it?
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 01:21   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i assumed the title was designed as a Pisstake to B182, its actually quite funny if it is...

but yeah, eye contact.

but remember, she will probably really come onto you make you get an even bigger crush on her. Then decide to just be friends, and whats more, she wants you to be REALLY good friends ¬_¬ . Women are ****.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 01:54   #44
Hunter RAF

Quote:
Originally posted by one
The thing is, most people have the right looks - it's just that they don't know it and so never have the confidence enough to do anything.

Girls aren't picky in this day and age, it's us blokes that look for perfection.

And come on, the "wanna get something to eat" thing is old, and cliched - and when you use that on the girl, your plan has been foiled straight away.

And like I said before, if it works - its cos the girl knows you want to d1ck her one, which suggests thats she is a common bit of skirt who is probably riddled with some next diseases.
If she's attracted to the guy, then why not go and get something to eat with them? If a hot girl asked me, or you to go and get something to eat, or participate in any form of "dating" with them, then the answer would be yes.
Same goes for women - if they're attracted to the guy asking them out, they'll say yes.
They're not a slag for going out with someone who physically attracts them. If thats true then the guy asking is a slag for asking out purely on physical-looks. Moreover, a date to go and "eat", gives each of them time to get to know the other's personality.

Quote:
Originally posted by one And like I said before, if it works - its cos the girl knows you want to d1ck her one, which suggests thats she is a common bit of skirt who is probably riddled with some next diseases. [/b]
made my first point above, about getting to know eachother over a meal. and furthermore... If you go and start chatting to a total stranger, who happens to be a female you've been staring at, or not, chances are its to d1ck her one. I don't talk to strangers, and i guess about 85% of the people i know dont bother talking to strangers either, unless they want to bang them.

the funny approach is always great yes, but that can be incorperated into the way you ask her out. Once you start using the funny approach, how does it end? "err btw can i have your number?" or "err anyway, wanna continue this over dinner?" or something?...in that case they then know for certain you want to d1ck them one.

and in any case, women want it just as much as men do. lol
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 02:04   #45
one

Quote:

and in any case, women want it just as much as men do. lol
Tru say blood.

Either way, I would really like to know if many people still use the "So, do you wanna go and get coffee" as an opening line with a girl you've never spoken to - and if it has worked much in the past...
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 02:08   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
why the hell does one speak like an asian wannabe london rudeboy...

or thats just what it seems to me. oh im tired.

heh
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 05:26   #47
Hunter RAF

lol didnt kno u were from london,

anyhow, the coffee thing is played out

who goes for coffee anyway?

nowadays its all about favourite fried chicken restaurants (well, the imitation ones, "favourite fried chicken" has now bumped its prices up to match KFC, the prices are why people left KFC and ate at FFC, oh well)

jus for the record: i got my current gf by straight out tellin her i liked her...

worked for me

the one before her i used the same thing, the one before that i just started groping, the one before that...cant remember... the rest wernt really relationships, just fun.

maybe use honesty, Muslim Jnr?
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 11:31   #48
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
why the hell does one speak like an asian wannabe london rudeboy...

or thats just what it seems to me. oh im tired.

heh
I severely pity those people.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 11:54   #49
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
jus for the record: i got my current gf by straight out tellin her i liked her...
Yeah, but we still never got to the bottom of why they let you back on her ward after the previous incident, did we?
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 13:34   #50
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by one

Cliched or not, most girls actually do like it if you take them out to dinner.
Gives them a chance to check your table manners I think.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote