User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 18:01   #1
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
In this thread we rant

about gimmicks like "in this thread". Or not.

Last edited by W; 19 Jun 2003 at 20:46.
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 18:02   #2
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
werd.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:10   #3
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
In this thread we discuss 'In This Thread'

I don't really get the 'In this thread' prefix on many of GD's thread.
I know it's a SA thing, so maybe that means it's cool by default
But copying SA dosen't mean it's cool on GD too.

Well?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:11   #4
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Re: In this thread we rant

Quote:
Originally posted by W
a gimmicks like "in this thread". Or not.
eh?
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:12   #5
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
I find this very disturbing.
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:20   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: In this thread we rant

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
eh?
I think he means rant @
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:28   #7
the dying puppy
Banned

Re: In this thread we discuss 'In This Thread'

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof

Well?
Alright, I'll explain.
I saw few threads posted by totaly different posters wiith the subject starting "In this thread..", so I went with the "flow" for my own amusement.
Dear God, please hear my prayer for all of us ****y people and forgive me for having some fun before I die. I truly believe that I don't deserve any of it and that GD is not the place for fun or discussions. I'll try never do it again. And please bring some joy to the life of some very sad people on this board. Amen.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:31   #8
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
usually, ITT is followed by a description of WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE THREAD (no need for hay guys etc)

this is a good thing.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:33   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
usually, ITT is followed by a description of WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE THREAD (no need for hay guys etc)

this is a good thing.

I'd like to see a few witty titles, however as long as there's some decent material inside I'm up for it.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 19:58   #10
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
!Re: In this thread we discuss 'In This Thread'

Quote:

Well?
How come my thread was merged?
i made this a thread in it's own right!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 20:02   #11
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
whats the point?
its the topic of the thread, so what else should be in it, if its not whatever the topic says? theres no need to mention it.
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 20:03   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: !Re: In this thread we discuss 'In This Thread'

Quote:
How come my thread was merged?
i made this a thread in it's own right!

Because it's about exactly the same bleeding thing and scarcely deserves one thread?
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 20:44   #13
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
SA ripping = teh bad

btw, why has dying puppy's sig not been changed? I don't get pissed off at much on this forum, but random racism is TEH BAD.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:08   #14
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
SA ripping = teh bad

btw, why has dying puppy's sig not been changed? I don't get pissed off at much on this forum, but random racism is TEH BAD.
ohh ****, now you not happy with my signature?
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:13   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the "in this thread" thing is a bit stupid. funny once a week, when we have 4 or so on the front page, ****.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 21:15   #16
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
the "in this thread" thing is a bit stupid. funny once a week, when we have 4 or so on the front page, ****.
millions of women each day suffers from PMS