User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:29   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I split up and it got weird...

... but I'm not about to tell a bunch of random strangers about it.

- Ultimately the advice they give will rely on my one-sided view of things
- Many of the people reading this don't have the experience to impart comment
- One of these people might randomly know the other person involved

Just rest-assured I'm having a hard time, and it's my own fault.

QUIT WHINING

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:36   #2
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Re: I split up and it got weird...

man go get drunk very drunk for a couple of weeks, get back on social scene, sleep with a few women get it out of your system. Its the easiest way.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:36   #3
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
man go get drunk very drunk for a couple of weeks, get back on social scene, sleep with a few women get it out of your system. Its the easiest way.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:46   #4
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

if you use the my advice how does it effect ur rules below

would give same advice to ur ex-other half

who are you to decide on other people experiences, your not GOD(godlike in UT doesn't count :P)

how does that effect what i said?

IF you dont like the advice then dont do it its not "the letter of the law" just in how i deal with it
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:47   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

we aren't random strangers. we are strangers who are particularly unrandom in that we post on a board for a game that may or may not still be played (not too sure, I never step out of GD)

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:48   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
we aren't random strangers. we are strangers who are particularly unrandom in that we post on a board for a game that may or may not still be played (not too sure, I never step out of GD)
It's fairly random from the group of 'Computer using types' though. (at least the people we have left anyway)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:51   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
if you use the my advice how does it effect ur rules below

would give same advice to ur ex-other half
Not at all. Any "facts" I give would be ultimately biased. No matter how objective I try to be.

Quote:

who are you to decide on other people experiences, your not GOD(godlike in UT doesn't count :P)
A great proportion of people playing PA will be teenage guys, of a geeky persuasion. Fill in the blanks...

Quote:

how does that effect what i said?
Oh it doesn't. But you get people in their "spill my guts" threads telling all kinds of personal crap... what if it ever got back to him/her?

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:54   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's fairly random from the group of 'Computer using types' though. (at least the people we have left anyway)
but the randomness depends only on what criteria you select. It is difficult to say whether we are random or not without being more specific.

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:54   #9
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
but the randomness depends only on what criteria you select. It is difficult to say whether we are random or not without being more specific.
My head hurts

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 08:58   #10
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mong
My head hurts
well I would have said miscellaneous. perhaps MrL can enlighten us as to whether this is a better choice of word.

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:06   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
My head hurts
That's what you get for letting those two into your thread when you're distracted.

Rookie mistake Mong, rookie mistake.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:22   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
well I would have said miscellaneous. perhaps MrL can enlighten us as to whether this is a better choice of word.
'Assorted people of unknown demographic' might work as well.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:26   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

look, just stop that right now, its not big and its not clever (well, it is, but you should know better)
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:38   #14
Radical Edward

Quote:
That is nice, but on the off chance that someone has done an unpublished study of the demographic of GD, I think "widely distributed" might be better in place of unknown.

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:41   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
That is nice, but on the off chance that someone has done an unpublished study of the demographic of GD, I think "widely distributed" might be better in place of unknown.
I disagree; I (and presumeably the thread starter) doesn't know of any such study, so 'unknown' would be a perfectly valid word; of course we're then returning to the 'pseudorandom in given areas' that we were at before.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:44   #16
Radical Edward

Quote:
I disagree; I (and presumeably the thread starter) doesn't know of any such study, so 'unknown' would be a perfectly valid word; of course we're then returning to the 'pseudorandom in given areas' that we were at before.
I see, since the existance of the study is unknown, and presumably we are not talking about unknown to everyone in the world. lets stick with unknown then.

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:56   #17
Mong
Forever Delayed

Leave your pretentions outside, baby.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 10:00   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Leave your pretentions outside, baby.
Like pretentions of reading a good thread! OH I WENT THERE

Mong got served
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 10:02   #19
Mong
Forever Delayed

I love you.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 10:15   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
A great proportion of people playing PA will be teenage guys, of a geeky persuasion. Fill in the blanks...
Surely you don't think GD posters play PA?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 10:24   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I doubt this is true.

"lol, you play computer games, you've obviously never had sex!"

The average age is about 20 now. 3 years ago your statement would have been more true (when we not only had more random young people, but the people who are still here were obviously younger).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 12:01   #22
Mong
Forever Delayed

Sorry to step on toes here, and bruise battered egos, but 20 (I'm 26) year old geeks generally don't have much luck with the ladies.

Sure, some of us are lucky enough to enjoy a "regular"* social life, and retain our geek status.

No worries though - women are more trouble than they're worth, and sex is overrated

* "Regular" based on a cross section of a demographic, or something.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 12:12   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dude - been there, split up with girlfriend of 2 and a half years in february.

Although i'm only 21 I can give decent advice to anyone i think.

It's always good to talk to people about it, sometimes it's good to talk to people who know you, sometimes it's good to talk to people who don't.
Best thing to do is not get worked up about it, go out with mates and realise there is life after said relationship.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 12:16   #24
Mong
Forever Delayed

Ste, I'm not actually that cut up. Was kinda having a childish dig at people who come here and write essays on why life is so unfair, and what they should do about it!

I used to do it myself, and now I cringe at the thought!

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 12:21   #25
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ahhh never mind then
although I am one of those people who have made threads about personal issues, i don't usually complain. I'm usually just bored and want to get stuff out of my system.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:18   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sorry to step on toes here, and bruise battered egos, but 20 (I'm 26) year old geeks generally don't have much luck with the ladies.
If by "geek" you mean people who use the internet and have played internet games then I still doubt this is true.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 13:21   #27
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

8< || ! =
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:33   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Ste, I'm not actually that cut up. Was kinda having a childish dig at people who come here and write essays on why life is so unfair, and what they should do about it!

I used to do it myself, and now I cringe at the thought!

I AM PRACTISING MY WRITING STYLE EFF ESS!!!!!!!!!

Also i dont whine i just "relate".

SHUT UP
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:35   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

kill yourself.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:38   #30
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i like daces stories.

they bring meaning to my life.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 15:24   #31
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

/me hugs mong
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 16:57   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i like daces stories.

they bring meaning to my life.

yeah, they remind me that someone manages to **** up worse than i can even manage
and that takes a lot
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 21:31   #33
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not a geek. i even had sex with a girl. sadly. she is welsh.

i am a geek
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 21:41   #34
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'm 24 with a common law (according to the fact I've been living with my gf for over 12 months) wife of around 1 and a half years.

To remark that the fact you have exsisted 24 months longer than me and believe that the internet is a medium used by unsocialable unattractive unlovable geeky people is hypocritic to start with and idiotic to finish with.

It looks like the only reason you told us here is that you have no-one close enough in real life to tell this too.

Which serves to reinforce the internet stereotype you apparrently abbhor.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 01:32   #35
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

well I may be a bit drunk at this time but I still recognize attention whoring and drama queens when I see them.
What else, seriously, is the point of this thread?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 02:08   #36
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I'm 24 with a common law (according to the fact I've been living with my gf for over 12 months) wife of around 1 and a half years.

To remark that the fact you have exsisted 24 months longer than me and believe that the internet is a medium used by unsocialable unattractive unlovable geeky people is hypocritic to start with and idiotic to finish with.

It looks like the only reason you told us here is that you have no-one close enough in real life to tell this too.

Which serves to reinforce the internet stereotype you apparrently abbhor.

sunday. your still horribly ugly :-((((
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 03:59   #37
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Haha Mong is neither cool nor funny, I hope he has/gets aids.

This anti Welsh racism makes me sad KanED
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:43   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
yeah, they remind me that someone manages to **** up worse than i can even manage :)
and that takes a lot

;'(
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:18   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

sorry mate but you know its true, in fact, it may even be a competition between me and you as to who can **** up a relationship the most/the quickest.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 18:38   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get out there and get shagging before i track you down and hug you to death.

Dont for a minute believe im ****ing joking about this.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 18:40   #41
Ste
Bored

can I have a hug too?

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 18:42   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
can I have a hug too?
in jokes are "Cool" , jumping into an in joke is "Uncool"
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 18:50   #43
Ste
Bored

I only wanted a hug
is that so wrong?

and i've never had pretensions of coolness...

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 19:01   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i'll hug you ste <3
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 19:03   #45
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

hugs from kura are fun.

If you put a brown bag over his head you can iamgine he's anything from a little boy you once knew or even Gary Coleman.

Either way if you feel unloved by minor's it's a great way to cope.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 19:42   #46
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
i'll hug you ste <3

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 19:53   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
hugs from kura are fun.

If you put a brown bag over his head you can iamgine he's anything from a little boy you once knew or even Gary Coleman.

Either way if you feel unloved by minor's it's a great way to cope.
NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Its Corey Feldman making a thirteenth unsuccessful comeback.

DAMMIT, YOU HAD ME FOOLED FOR A SECOND THERE!
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 22:04   #48
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
NOW I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Its Corey Feldman making a thirteenth unsuccessful comeback.

DAMMIT, YOU HAD ME FOOLED FOR A SECOND THERE!
Who ironically starred in a movie called.

My life as a Troll.

ba-dum-tish

Unread 28 Jun 2004, 07:20   #49
iKwak

iKwak is an unknown quantity at this point

That is life brother.
iKwak is offline   Reply With Quote