User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Sep 2005, 23:10   #101
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Meet #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I hope not, as I was 15 miles away inserting 200k rows of very boring information into our stock condition database at work.
okay. london contains someone pretty generally hairy who has the same kind of face as you unless i'm hallucinating which i wouldnt rule out
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 23:13   #102
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

That was one of the games I really wished I'd been at. But I don't go especially to Highbury very often due to cost/availability (by the time I know I can go, it's too late).
With the membership I've got, I'm only allowed to buy one ticket and that is for myself.

If I could buy more, I'd invite you to Arsenal v Ajax on December 7. I'm going to that match.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 23:41   #103
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the next meet will be black tie.
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 00:14   #104
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
the next meet will be black tie.
how charming
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 20:06   #105
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So London, Croydon or elsewhere?
I really don't mind...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 20:19   #106
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

york works for me :P
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 21:41   #107
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is happening next Saturday night, right?
I can't make Friday, I'm going into Clapham with some workmates (i hesistated, and almost said i was going there with "teachers", which sounds a million times less cool).

I'm not really that bothered about location either (assuming we have the choice of the London area or Croydon).

I was in Croydon last night. It was alright, very pikey though (although maybe I was just unlucky with the bars?)
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 22:04   #108
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Wherever dude.

Just pm me or something.
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 22:05   #109
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
This is happening next Saturday night, right?
I can't make Friday, I'm going into Clapham with some workmates (i hesistated, and almost said i was going there with "teachers", which sounds a million times less cool).

I'm not really that bothered about location either (assuming we have the choice of the London area or Croydon).

I was in Croydon last night. It was alright, very pikey though (although maybe I was just unlucky with the bars?)
I went out in Uxbridge with 5 teachers last night.
Uxbridge is actually more pikey than croydon... which is bad enough...
It will be next saturday hopefully... and if it's here then I was thinking we could go to this bar/club: http://www.blacksheepbar.com/bsb/ cos it's free entry before 10 and looks like it could be quite decent.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 00:25   #110
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I went out in Uxbridge with 5 teachers last night.
Uxbridge is actually more pikey than croydon... which is bad enough...
It will be next saturday hopefully... and if it's here then I was thinking we could go to this bar/club: http://www.blacksheepbar.com/bsb/ cos it's free entry before 10 and looks like it could be quite decent.
Saturday night is named

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep Bar
I Love Your Mum
im always up for grab a granny
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 11:53   #111
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm just reading the Saturday night information bit (as I guess pig did too).

From the "interviews":

Q what do you consider your finest achievement?
A that puppy killing farm I opened in wales

Q in your valid opinion who should be queen to Charles's king?
A Nanna Moon

Q what's your favourite degree for a hill?
A definitely 40.

Q: What did you want to be when you were younger?
A: The people that remove the dirt from tram tracks.

Q: Do you like the moon?
A: Yes.

That's fantastic.

Saturday DJ's playing Latin, reggae, Soul, Hip Hop, Jazz, Down tempo Suberb Saturday antics.

I have no idea what that is, but I'm sure it'll be fun.

From the pictures area, it seems to be full of drunk netis. Amazing <3
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:06   #112
Ste
Bored

Quote:
I have no idea what that is, but I'm sure it'll be fun.
I was gonna go last week but we got there just after 10 and it was £4 to get in... (it's free before 10) so we went to a pub accross the road called the ship that turned out to be really good as well

How about we arrange to meet up in the pub next to the station (which is pretty good as well) at around 4 next saturday? or would earlier / later be better?

Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:09   #113
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Blacksheep Bar is OK. Saturday night isn't the best night (go on Thursday, it's actually fairly decent then) but it would certainly serve as a venue for mindless drinking. The Goose down the road from the BSB (on Surrey Street Market) is quite a cheap pub (by London terms) if you want to get hammered.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:11   #114
Ste
Bored

Quote:
The Blacksheep Bar is OK. Saturday night isn't the best night (go on Thursday, it's actually fairly decent then) but it would certainly serve as a venue for mindless drinking. The Goose down the road from the BSB (on Surrey Street Market) is quite a cheap pub (by London terms) if you want to get hammered.
I've been told that the goose is the chavviest pub in croydon...
There's a wetherspoons round the corner so cheap drinks are easily available

Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:13   #115
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I've been told that the goose is the chavviest pub in croydon...
Nah, not by a long shot. It's more of an old-man pub on some nights, with Thursday night it being filled with emo/alternative fags and their bints who are waiting for the Sheep to open.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:37   #116
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I was gonna go last week but we got there just after 10 and it was £4 to get in... (it's free before 10) so we went to a pub accross the road called the ship that turned out to be really good as well

How about we arrange to meet up in the pub next to the station (which is pretty good as well) at around 4 next saturday? or would earlier / later be better?
There's a damn good chance I'm going to be down next weekend, so I could probably pop across and meet you guys for a couple of beers.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:45   #117
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
There's a damn good chance I'm going to be down next weekend, so I could probably pop across and meet you guys for a couple of beers.

Unread 18 Sep 2005, 13:35   #118
Tomkat

I was in the Goose on Friday.

It was pretty chavvy - but it seemed to be half-and-half with college/uni types and chavs though. I think the chavs are more noticable though because they're shouting across to the bar to each other, things like "yea bruv, ahhhh safe cuz, safe safe" and doing gorilla-type gestures with their arms. It was double-shots-and-a-mixer for £2 though, which was ace.

4pm is a bit early for me - I probably can make 5. School finishes early (2:30pm) on a Friday - we're supposed to stay until 3:20, but you can sneak off early, noone will notice/care. I then need to get home, change, and come back out. 5 is a more reasonable time for me so I'm not rushing to get ready etc.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 13:50   #119
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
4pm is a bit early for me - I probably can make 5. School finishes early (2:30pm) on a Friday - we're supposed to stay until 3:20, but you can sneak off early, noone will notice/care. I then need to get home, change, and come back out. 5 is a more reasonable time for me so I'm not rushing to get ready etc.
Surely he was talking about Saturday, not Friday?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 14:07   #120
Ste
Bored

yeh saturday.
I don't finish work til 5 on friday anyway.
If people are coming from further afield, want to come down friday and have somewhere to crash, there's space here and I'd be happy to go for a drink friday evening too...

Unread 18 Sep 2005, 14:48   #121
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Friday is a non-starter for me, Saturday I'll be in Bromley, so I might be able to pop across for a couple like I said.

Might see if Amy and Amy fancy coming with...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:16   #122
Tomkat

Quote:
Surely he was talking about Saturday, not Friday?
Oh yeah, good point. 4pm is ok for me then.

So who's coming?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 21:25   #123
Blastoderm
________

Right, I'm lost.

When you guys firmly decide a time/place to meet, let me know by pm 'cos all I'm reading is 4pm/5pm/etc....
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 21:44   #124
Ste
Bored

ok.

4pm. Saturday 24th (this saturday). Croydon.
I'm hoping that the following people will be there:
Me, Tomkat, Dante, T&F, Deepflow, Blasto, Skiddy, Pig, Furball, midge5.

Let me know if you can't make it or don't like the current plans...
Anyone else is of course welcome.
I'll PM my mob number and stuff when people confirm they're coming and are ok with the plans etc.
I'm happy about meeting up earlier if anyone fancies coming earlier!

There, hopefully thats ended the indecisiveness.

Last edited by Ste; 18 Sep 2005 at 22:06.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 21:54   #125
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
ok.

4pm. Saturday 24th (this saturday). Croydon.
I'm hoping that the following people will be there:
Me, Tomkat, Dante, T&F, Deepflow, Blasto, Skiddy, Pig, Furball.

Let me know if you can't make it or don't like the current plans...
Anyone else is of course welcome.
I'll PM my mob number and stuff when people confirm they're coming and are ok with the plans etc.
I'm happy about meeting up earlier if anyone fancies coming earlier!

There, hopefully thats ended the indecisiveness.
Right. I'm at work till 8/9pm.

I won't be at Croydon till 10pm.

Is that bad?

EDIT: I'll see if I can leave work any earlier.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:03   #126
Ste
Bored

well the earlier the better of course but i'm sure it'd be fine

Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:15   #127
Blastoderm
________

One more thing, where in Croydon?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 23:15   #128
Ste
Bored

Blasto - see PM

Unread 19 Sep 2005, 13:47   #129
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you ****ers, doing something the first weekend im back in manc, it all seems like a horrible conspiracy.

oh, i went out clubbing in clapham on saturday night though, and to the person who was considering living there, just fyi, the clubbing scene is absolutely bloody awful.
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 14:09   #130
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
you ****ers, doing something the first weekend im back in manc, it all seems like a horrible conspiracy.

oh, i went out clubbing in clapham on saturday night though, and to the person who was considering living there, just fyi, the clubbing scene is absolutely bloody awful.
you were busy last weekend AND you wouldn't come to watch the football with me the week before.

It's your own DAMN fault!

Unread 19 Sep 2005, 14:20   #131
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont like football!

and im sure i had a good reason not to go besides that, probably being desperately poor or something.

on a plus note, i got thrown out of a club on saturday night, which i havent done for months, so that cheered me up
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 18:27   #132
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Them plans are fine by me.

Anyone able to recommend a cheapish but decent hotel near where we are going?
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 18:29   #133
Ste
Bored

there's one called Ste's Settee
there's space here if you want it...

Unread 19 Sep 2005, 23:49   #134
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
there's one called Ste's Settee
there's space here if you want it...

Actually if that's a serious offer I would be really grateful to take you up on it.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 08:53   #135
Ste
Bored

midge5 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Yeh it'd be no problem. Clear out your PM's tho!

Unread 20 Sep 2005, 12:51   #136
Tomkat

"Ste's Settee, where you get Raped for Free!"

what a slogan
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 13:16   #137
midge5
mmm lambs

k emptied it out
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 13:25   #138
pig
1up on you

ok ill be at chelsea villa which should finish about 5pm ish so I guess I can be in Croydon for 6/7pm depends if the police are escorting the villa fans to the train station or the chelsea scum want a fight :/ Anyway put me down as definate also...can I crash on a floor at someones just till the morning :-o or I might be able to stay in a hotel....hmmm anyway someone pm me with info!
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 14:03   #139
Tomkat

You can share a bed with Ste again!
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 14:07   #140
Ste
Bored

ok PM sent to midge

TK and pig - you should still have my mob number from last time?

Ring me when you get here and I'll direct you to where we are.

Might have space for pig as well but I'm not sure - it depends on whether we get a new housemate. Cheapest hotels round here seem to be about £30... but there may be cheaper ones further afield.

Unread 20 Sep 2005, 14:16   #141
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GD Meet #2

Quote:
"Ste's Settee, where you get Raped for Free!"
Speaking from experience, eh? I suppose it's always nice to recommend a good service.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 17:06   #142
pig
1up on you

it would be cool if you could jus pm me hotels and ill phone around and book one
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 20:48   #143
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be in Liverpool and drunk on Saturday night so if you miss me (!), feel free to send me funny/abusive calls/texts.
Have fun.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:06   #144
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'll be in Liverpool and drunk on Saturday night so if you miss me (!), feel free to send me funny/abusive calls/texts.
Have fun.
can't we just do that anyway ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:30   #145
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
can't we just do that anyway ?
Yeah I guess, though I'm more likely to answer when drunk.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 23:30   #146
Blastoderm
________

Yo Ste.

I can now make it for 7pm. Or around that time definitely. I asked to do an early shift.

If you're lucky, I might be around by 6pm.
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 12:22   #147
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Have fun.
Whatever Judas - you should be in London you big fat traitor
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 15:05   #148
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't make it bastards for arranging it the week after I returned to Cardiff.

next time eh?