User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Which would you get rid of?
Islam 16 47.06%
R'n'B music 18 52.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 9 Sep 2004, 14:15   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Burning Question

I've been debating this for a while, with other people, but mainly with myself as i'm thorougjly undecided.

If you had the power (somehow), and the choice to demolish either

Islam

or

RnB / RnB hybrids

What would your choice be?

I cant decide. Disbanding Islam would be obviously the more beneficial to the world, but RnB is more of a personal annoyance to me..

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 14:22   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: The Burning Question

Where is the Judaism option?

That's more of a threat than Islam.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 14:23   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Burning Question

Why just Islam? Why not Christianity, a cause of just as much sorrow as Islam? (In fact, even more, I would guess)

But, taking away religion would not change a thing, people would just find new ways to justify their powerthirsty wars.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 14:25   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

There should be a "demolish Busted" option.,
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 14:25   #5
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Islam. RnB is ok.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 14:33   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

If the choice can only be between Islam and R&B then I'd chose R&B because it's shit and getting rid of Islam wouldn't help anything because another religion would take its place.

But I'd say we demolish the entire world society and put us in a state of world armageddon (with me surviving ofcourse) and be capapulted back to a technology level equal of that in the dark ages. And then we'd make an alliance between us humans and elves (who are also in the armageddon) and we'd go fight the evil undead and rescue the world. And I would be able to shoot destructive beams from my hands and control other people with my mind and after the big war I'd travel around seeing places and help small villages in need with my powers and one day I'd meet this awesome girl and I'd safe her from evil do-ers and we'd live happilly ever after...

Yeh! That'd be sooooo cool!
[/day_dream]
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 15:15   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I should be given the right to remove anyone I want from the world, and place them somewhere remote like the south-pole. After I was finished the south-pole would be filled with quite a number of arseholes, rascists, fundamentalists, pedofiles, rapists, fascists/nazis, the norwegian foreign minister, Tony Blair, the bush-family + crew, etc.

The rest of the population would then have a better life.

Zhukov for world dicatator!!!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 15:19   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

neither, instead i would make it so that all the guns in the world dissapeared
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 15:25   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rnb, how much would demolishing islam REALLY accomplish?
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 17:50   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
**** you.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 17:53   #11
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
what about nukes fag
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 18:23   #12
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

If i had the power (turn up music Snap - Power) I would make smokin the workplace legal again so I can enjoy a pint and a smoke at the same time in my boozer
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 19:52   #13
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

THE ISLAM, because they're all crazy fundamentalists who want to destroy our precious America!!!!!0001

seriously, if you think the Islam is a "problem", you're brainwashed by CNN.

So, definitely RnB!
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 19:57   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Muslims probably cause more violent crime, although I doubt this is because of their religion directly. I think it wins though.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 20:11   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Islam. Without Islam I think the Middle East would be dominated by a radical secular movement, which would be far more constructive in the longer term.

As for R'n'B, shit people have got to have something to listen to. Now it's an easy formula to follow ; shit people like shit music. Musical divergance allows for useful segregation. I can now go to a rock/metal club night and be reasonably sure of not bumping into too many tossers. Best they have their own music that they play in their own clubs and stay away from the rest of us.

Would you really want neds (or insert your local scum) listening to Billy Joel, Deffeh?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 20:24   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A very good question indeed Deffeh, and I think as much as I think we'd be nearer world peace without islam, I'd sooner see RnB "burned".
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 20:30   #17
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

you gotta choose the lesser of 2 evils
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 21:36   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All religions are evil, but the question wasn't Islam vs Christianity, it was Islam vs R'n'B.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 21:51   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
THE ISLAM, because they're all crazy fundamentalists who want to destroy our precious America!!!!!0001
No, but some of them are.

Quote:
Do you mean Fox?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 22:58   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Zhukov for world dicator ffs!

Come on chaps
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 23:02   #21
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

RnB.

actually what the **** does RnB mean????

It should mean Rythmn and Blues.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 23:13   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it still does
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 23:25   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Islam. Keep the sand ******s down guys
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 00:08   #24
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

RnB without any hesitation.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 00:55   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

THIS THREAD IS RACISM!
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:38   #26
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Seeing as this is a choice between islam and rnb I'll go with islam.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 02:09   #27
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

just ask everyone at birth if they intend to have a music career in the RnB genre.

If they say yes, drop them on their head

problem solved

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 02:22   #28
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

I Slam Islam.
*Slaps KlavoHunter with a forehead sticker named "BITCH"*
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 03:19   #29
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

RnB.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 03:32   #30
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Far more people die from exposure to RnB than those suffering Islam
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 03:32   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The sheer evennness of the results here justifies my creation of this thread.

Unread 10 Sep 2004, 03:44   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's 7-7. Would you like a poll deffeh? Just to make me feel important yo.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 03:53   #33
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I dont give a shit really. yes, but only as long as you dont put a comedy option in it

Unread 10 Sep 2004, 04:02   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

I live to serve.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 05:27   #35
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

lol...looks like 'islam' is ****ed...so piss off (islam that is)

Last edited by Dilly_D; 10 Sep 2004 at 06:12.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 06:38   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
All religions are a problem.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 17:28   #37
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
All religions are a problem.
Damn Dante I never thought I see you make such a gernalistation like that. I thought you stood up for things. Dont you think that that statemnet is quite untrue. I'm part of a religion and my religin has no problems its a daily part of life. I think people like to blame the religion instead of the people and thats completey unfair.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 17:50   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sorry TSM but i have to agree with dante, all religions have their share of nutters and have casued at least some misery
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 17:52   #39
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
sorry TSM but i have to agree with dante, all religions have their share of nutters and have casued at least some misery
That doesnt mean they are a problem though, it means a few people who fight in there name are a problem. If you see what I mean. Dante however was saying that religion is a problem.
A few football 'fans' (read hooligans) are a problem, but football is not a problem.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 17:53   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
That doesnt mean they are a problem though, it means a few people who fight in there name are a problem. If you see what I mean. Dante however was saying that religion is a problem.
A few football 'fans' (read hooligans) are a problem, but football is not a problem.
but football hooliganism is.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 17:56   #41
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I made Islam loosing good thing yay ha.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 17:58   #42
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

petition to change thread subject to 'Wahhabism' instead of 'Islam' incidentally.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 18:04   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

ah but what people do in the name of religion and religion itself can be very hard to see a difference between
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 19:17   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Just to clarify what I meant : I'm not talking about fundamentalism. I'm not talking about religious wars, or persecutions. The argument that "religions cause wars and therefore wrong" is ridiculous and silly.

I'm talking about religious beliefs in general. They are false. Even if every religious person in the world was a dude (which evidently is not the case) I'd still oppose religion.

Hope this clears things up.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 19:45   #45
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm talking about religious beliefs in general. They are false.
This surprises me coming from you. You didn't seem the type to dismiss things totally out of hand without evidence to the contrary.

I mean, I have absolutely no belief in any form of supreme being or deity, and I'm pretty damn skeptical that such a thing exists. As such, I'm agnostic. Atheism baffles me. Blind faith in anything, whether a deity or the lack of one, seems bizarre and ill-advised to me.
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 19:58   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Atheism baffles me. Blind faith in anything, whether a deity or the lack of one, seems bizarre and ill-advised to me.
It's nothing to do with "faith". There's no reason to believe in something, ergo I don't believe. Agnosticism is stupid. If you're going to be agnostic about God then you may as well be agnostic about n other possible things (where n is the number of ideas generated by intelligent life so far).

I can't prove definitively that my house mate isn't JFK. But I'm not "agnostic" on the matter either.