User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:19   #1
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Any one like mouses?

edit: yeah, so the plural is mice, big deal

A few months ago we 'broke into' our school to do some pranks (it's tradition here in the last year). The plan was to release several mouses in the buildings (plus some other stuff). We screwed up, some of use (including me) were caught by the police and had to spend the night in the police office. Unfortunately, at the time we were caught, I was the one carrying the box filled with mouses (about 20 of them). Also sadly, the police decided not to confiscate them, so I had to take the box home with me.

Because these little fluffy animals are too cute to burry or drown or whatever, I kept them for some weeks. I gave most of them away to friends, hoping to get rid of them in a decent way. I had 7 left, but nature decided otherwise... two naughty mice made out and got me another 8 little baby mouses. Ok, they are really cute, but now they've grown up and they're eating me poor. I've been smart now and put males and females apart, but there are still a goddamn lot of them . I hope some of them will die in a natural way soon! maybe any other ideas to get rid of them?

if anyone wants one, they're really cute and they are white. I'll send some in a postal package
I might put up some pictures later.

Last edited by Flayer; 8 Jul 2004 at 23:07.
Flayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:22   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Any one like mouses?

(the plural of mouse is 'mice', not mouses)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:23   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll order two crates of mouses
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:24   #4
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I checked on dictionary.com and it said both were OK!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mouse

4. pl. mice or mous·es (mousz)
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:25   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hate Meeces to Pieces
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:33   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
I checked on dictionary.com and it said both were OK!

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mouse

4. pl. mice or mous·es (mousz)
4. pl. mice or mous·es (mousz) Computer Science. A hand-held, button-activated input device that when rolled along a flat surface directs an indicator to move correspondingly about a computer screen, allowing the operator to move the indicator freely, as to select operations or manipulate text or graphics.

Note that this is referring to computer mice rather than the animal.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:34   #7
Flayer
Wankoverable

apparently my camera sucks major ass:
http://flayer.toker.be/IM000231.jpg
http://flayer.toker.be/IM000239.jpg (these are some brave mice, bad camera unfortunately )
http://flayer.toker.be/IM000225.jpg
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:35   #8
Flayer
Wankoverable

Quote:
4. pl. mice or mous·es (mousz) Computer Science. A hand-held, button-activated input device that when rolled along a flat surface directs an indicator to move correspondingly about a computer screen, allowing the operator to move the indicator freely, as to select operations or manipulate text or graphics.

Note that this is referring to computer mice rather than the animal.
well... it's not there black on white...

puh.. at least I did the effort to check it

ps: you're refering to 'computer mouses', and writing 'mice', but you're saying that the plural of a computer mouse is mouses and the animal mice! uhh whatever
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:37   #9
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

You could find someone with a snake and give them to him for food.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:40   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ps: you're refering to 'computer mouses', and writing 'mice', but you're saying that the plural of a computer mouse is mouses and the animal mice! uhh whatever
It says that the valid plural of 'computer mouse' is 'computer mice' or 'computer mouses'.

Comprehension comes between reading and posting, you know.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 22:22   #11
Flayer
Wankoverable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It says that the valid plural of 'computer mouse' is 'computer mice' or 'computer mouses'.

Comprehension comes between reading and posting, you know.
Thanks for enlightening me, sir. I hope I can be helpfull too some day when you need help writing dutch.
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 23:26   #12
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just release them into the wild? Give them back to school?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 23:36   #13
Flayer
Wankoverable

they wouldn't survive in the wild.
And the school never owned them, we bought them to release them there, in the hope they'd reproduce and cause an infestation, which is ofcourse impossible
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 23:40   #14
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

take them to your local petshop, or animal rescue place?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 23:41   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
they wouldn't survive in the wild.
Thats what you want isnt it, without being the cause of death.
I'm sure some would survive.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 23:45   #16
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Any one like mouses?

What do you suppose the school would have done to the mice, had your prank been successful?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 23:55   #17
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

teach them some tricks OR buy a snake.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 00:51   #18
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Your av is really distracting...

Why don't you release them in the police station?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 01:03   #19
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

bung them together in a big box, and we can have a lottery - who can guess closest to the number of mice at the end of the month
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 05:37   #20
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

As a tech I'm opposed to letting mice roam about chewing through machinery.. you're not the one that has to pry it's fried carcas off the circuit board or spend hours scrubbing the baked piss/poo it deposited as it was electrocuted.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 07:28   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

break into the school and release them.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:52   #22
Flayer
Wankoverable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
What do you suppose the school would have done to the mice, had your prank been successful?
Yes, I know, but at the time I hadn't seen how cute they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckeh!!!!
bung them together in a big box, and we can have a lottery - who can guess closest to the number of mice at the end of the month
One generation every +- 8 weeks, with 6-15 young ones each time...
The males tend to eat the newborns though, if you don't separate them, so that could make it more difficult!
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:58   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Put them in a pot of boiling water.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 11:01   #24
Flayer
Wankoverable

^^I heard it tastes like chicken!
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 11:02   #25
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

it's funny how you were happy to release them into the school, to a guaranteed slow and painful death at the hands of the exterminators with their little bottles of warfarin, but you don'T want to release them into the wild, where some may survive and natural selection will take it's course.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 11:16   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well you'll have to do something. See if a petshop will take them off your hands.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 12:33   #27
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Keep them and breed an army of mice. Then make them big enough to rape, then they'll have babies and you'll have an army of Micemen!

Kinda like cute Skaven...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 12:48   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Cute I must admit. I sympathise as my brother bought two hamsters, thinking they were both female. Turns out one was male, they had 4 kids and we seperated them. Next the damn female had MORE babies,3 of em. We'd only realised that she'd has the first litter a week after she'd had em, meaning that the male got her pregnant again before we managed to seperate them.
Now we have 9 ****ing russian dwarf hamsters, most seperated out into cages as some beat each other up.
My brother wouldn't give them away as the only ppl looking to take em wouldn't look after them. And there's no way we're gonna kill any of em.

Though,yeah they're cute.How long do mice live for?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 12:54   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Make a Gladiator-style colloseum, arm them with cocktail sticks and matches, and watch them go at it.

Alternatively, breed them, then sell them to next year's crazy students so they can release your mouses around the school.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 13:02   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can't you use a series of trials to naturally select the strongest 20% from each generation until eventually they're suitable for fighting other animals for sport?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 13:08   #31
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Or pick the 20% most suited to building giant robots for several generations, and use the robots to fight nature.
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 13:10   #32
Flayer
Wankoverable

the only trick I've managed to teach them (they teached themselves actually) is doing all sorts of crazy stuff in the little running wheel

Average lifetime for mice is 2 years I believe...
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 13:41   #33
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Argh,2 years. Well just make sure they dont escape into your house and you'll be forced to kill them via mousetraps and the like.
Look up some 'training' guides on the net to teach em tricks and go on tour as the Amazing Flayer and his Marvellous Magical Mice!
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 13:44   #34
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You are a bastard, I was coming in to say just that.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 14:46   #35
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Yeah, only beaten by 30 months, and it is certainly the case that noone else would have picked up on it.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 23:04   #36
Flayer
Wankoverable

hmmm I bought a warhammer card game set last year... played one game with a friend and never touched it again :/
I think the 'real' warhammer is a waste of money too, I once went to a games festival where they played magic and warhammer tourneys... scary
there were those real-life roleplayers too, using those plastic swords (like in the famous lightning bolt video, seriously!)
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 23:44   #37
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Get a snake.

That way you can control the population.

Snake needs what? a mouse ever 3-4 days?

how long is the breeding cycle?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 12:12   #38
Flayer
Wankoverable

road trip \o/
it's a good idea though...
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 20:24   #39
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

It's illegal to feed live animals to pet snakes, unless the snake in question can be proven to refuse dead mice. Most snakes in captivity are really dosile and there is a real risk that the mouse would in fact injure them! So all-round bad idea.

You'll find that most pet shops will actually buy mice from of you as long as they're not over 8 weeks old. The only other alternative is handing them in to the RSPCA, but that's just passing your problems on to an overworked charity. Small Zoos or Animal Farms may take them off your hands also.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 23:05   #40
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Rozenski
It's illegal to feed live animals to pet snakes, unless the snake in question can be proven to refuse dead mice. Most snakes in captivity are really dosile and there is a real risk that the mouse would in fact injure them! So all-round bad idea.

You'll find that most pet shops will actually buy mice from of you as long as they're not over 8 weeks old. The only other alternative is handing them in to the RSPCA, but that's just passing your problems on to an overworked charity. Small Zoos or Animal Farms may take them off your hands also.
Is it legal to kill them yourself?

Who will know any better?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote