User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 01:29   #1
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
[Football] Your favorite to win the UEFA EURO 2004?

My favorite:
Italy. (Only bad thing about them is that they look like Dollywood stars when they go down. And thats far too often.)

And if Italy dont make it to the top i would find it amusing if The Netherlands made it!

Why:
First of all, and most important - They are in a pretty easy group. I mean. Denmark - keke they won this tournament a few years ago, but cmon we all know that was a lucky ride. Sweden - Hahaha. No Thomas Brolin, no Henki Larsson, no Anders Limpar etc. That team is lucky to even be in this tournament. Only real challenge in this group is Bulgaria wich can turn out to be a joker.

Second, they got an even and overall very good team with a few real celebs like every squad needs.

Third, if the judges aint blind like they were in France 2002 this should be a piece of cake.

Notes: I am norwegian and in no way a fan of the italian national team. I would prefer a norwegian victory, but since we suck in football i have to aim on other regions of Europa. (And no. The title will not go to any team from the U.K.)
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote