User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2013, 11:56   #1
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who were you r50

Sup folks. Curious how everyone's round went.

I have to do this by heart because I deleted my planet when havoc started:
Code:
You are: THE NAVAL NAVIGATION PROWESS (1:4 14) Ter
Size:        904 369
Value: 3,847,276 311
Score: 5,466,256 275
XP:       26,983 140
Code:
Harpy   50000
Gryphon 24000
Pegasus 44000, Drake   5000, Ziz       1000
Wyvern   5500, Dragon 11000, Leviathan  300
Code:
Light Factory 3
Medium Factory 4
Heavy Factory 3
Wave Amplifier 61
Wave Distorter 60
Metal Refinery 24
Crystal Refinery 17
Eonium Refinery 17
Finance Center 60
Research Lab 3
Started the round as dist whore. Immune from tick 120 until I realized that disting ****ing sucks shit-covered monkey balls. I never recovered from the shock.

Exiled around a bit. Bad luck, all shitty galaxies. Finally landed in 1:4, which was quiet but otherwise reasonable. Fast_ and K2K later joined me there but it was still quiet.

Crashed 11k pegs, decided I'd rather not play seriously any more and built the Gryphons. They were useless. Made the Dragons to help out Apprime's Zik Bs attacks. Made the Pegasi to help out Fighting Irish' Xan De attacks.

FCs and refs and core is still a deadly combo. There is no other viable way to play PA than that. Yawn.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2013, 21:53   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who were you r50

No one!?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 6 Mar 2013, 23:44   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

3:9:9 Dublinwives of tallafornia
xan rank 200ish (didn't save before havoc)
ships
mostly fi with a small de fleet
bp with migz hellkicker casa icewind and xsploit, couple of decent ppl joined the gal after the shuffle and we got a few others through exiles
politics meant our bp (4 rock 2 fang) couldn't really help each other out defence wise once the wars started but gal didn't really get much incs
we had a mini bg that attacked together and I wouldn't be surprised if we were in top hostile for fang as we only seemed to hit them
highlight of the rd was probably hitting Irvine when he recalled his co into our 1st wave on him (told his gal he recalled wrong fleet but he changed fleet name to "salvage ftw" ) unfortunately we left it too late to warn our fang galm8 that it was real and he lost his vsh defending against us
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...dwy2gkc3lnhjnc
we were borderline on recalling it but after irvine fc his co we had to land it as its hard to kill value in war

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2013, 02:43   #4
AndyMan

AndyMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Backup 911 AndyMan ROCK 6,696,935 5,400,995 21,599 959 Xan 4:2:12

Hadn't played in years and figured I'd be a def whore for some old m8s for the heck of it in the free round. Exiled into 4.2 with another ROCK greg. Gal was pretty active and good at cross defense so I stuck around despite us not having a good representation from the big allies (2 HR, 2 AST, 2 DFWTK, 1 Fang, 1 TGV, 4 ROCK, 1 Inn, 1 ULT scanner). We rebuffed 2 CT and a 1 TGV gal raid early in the round and enjoyed little incoming for quite a while after that. I felt guilty only being a def planet when i wasn't getting incoming so i got sucked back into playing and attacked most nights after that. Greg and I climbed the ranks quickly (but again probably more so due to light incomings). We picked up latestarter Munkee and recruited ivah as a scanner as ROCK had no scanners on during incomings (dioh!). Climbed all the way to #4 before ND and FanG decided to lolwave us 2 nights in a row (very efficiently i might add). The subpar ROCK defense didnt even stand a chance so I closed all my incs and cried silently to myself. Attacked here and there after that but with morale low and activity levels dropping precipitously in the ally it became quite boring. All in all was OK round, rather boring based on lots of fencesitting followed by inevitable deflating. Managed to only crash 100k arrow defending mz and then "crashed" 87k ghost defending greg on one of the lol wave nights (where defense got cold feet and decided to leave me alone to die). But at that point it didn't really matter anyways. Spent last few days just organizing some lol waves on the top FanG planet out of boredom as we weren't playing for anything (no offense sleepless! sorry!). Xan was shitty this round, should have gone cath
AndyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2013, 02:58   #5
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Planet Full of Awesomeness (6:4:1) (Zikonian) - End rank 31

Code:
Vsharrak	242,145	 
 	Pulsar	5,990	 	Arrowhead	2,298	 
 	Illusion	1,320	 	Cutlass	150,000	 
 	Inforza	850,000	 		 
 	Marauder	12,997	 	Rogue	21,050	 
 	Pirate	10,500	 	Smuggler	50,000	 
 	Pillager	450
Started off CO based, had pretty much the worst start in recent history, mostly due to heavy ND and CT incs to my gal in the first week. Switched to BS after a week as i had issues landing my attacks and had no def fleet to speak of.

Had no notable steals for the first 500 ticks, until my galmate decided to suicide 500k xan fi on my Inforza. Had an aweful time until the war vs FAnG started, can't remember any good lands prior to that at least. FAnG had a lot of issues defending my fake (stopped by 70k beetle), and i managed to get 3-4 good solo lands with my fakes(hello MrWolf and Hiall) in 4 days, securing my place in the top 50.

With a top 10 size i soon rised the value ranks aswell. Survived 2 days of being ptargetted by ND, only to be roided by a solo ND crashwave the day after. Attacker overslept and landed on 4 fake ghost fleets, and then crashed his DE fake the tick after. At that same tick i was frustrated about being roided so kinda made a stupid call to land my fake, realising FAnG would probably have wised up, and ended up losing 500k FI value. The roiding and crashing dropped me from 20th to 35th.

All in all a fairly sucky and boring round where the only highlights were the fakes landing on FAnG.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2013, 11:08   #6
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

apparently we pissed forest off by roiding him with pods for two ticks so expect a war declaration against Fightin-Irish from him some day soon , none of us will finish in top 200 next round according to him so that's something to look forward to next round

[22:17] <Forest> <+Ace> Irish ****s <--- not allowed
[22:17] <Forest> <Pariah> *PROEST*
[22:17] <Forest> <TYJO> liol
[22:17] <Forest> <TYJO> best grappig
[22:17] <Forest> <Pariah> hehehe
[22:17] <Forest> <Forest> which bit wasnt factually correct?
[22:17] <@B-Butcher> haha, u getting closed?
[22:18] <Forest> <Forest> whats the punishment?
[22:18] <Forest> <+Ace> fleets are renamed
[22:18] <Forest> <Forest> ok so what CAN i call them? they need to know they are cocks who are getting roided silly all next round
[22:18] <Forest> nah lol
[22:21] <@B-Butcher> punishment = fleets renamed
[22:21] <@B-Butcher> once again the mighty ace strikes again
[22:21] <Forest> <Forest> well im asking what i acan call them, they need to know they are twats
[22:21] <Forest> <Forest> ohhh, can i call them twats?
[22:21] <Forest> <+Ace> seems you are looking for a fleetname changing ban imo
[22:21] <Forest> <Forest> if i was looking for a fleetname changing ban i would just change them, instead of wasting my time here finding out what i can call them
[22:23] <Forest> <+Ace> Alpha Beta Gamma
[22:23] <Forest> <Forest> really?
[22:23] <Forest> <Forest> in that case i want to report some ppl, they are attacking me with fleet names 'irish fighting'
[22:24] <Peders> "FIGHTIN-IRSIH"
[22:24] <Forest> same shit, different proicks
[22:24] <Forest> pricks
[22:24] <Forest> who incidentally, are getting butt ****ed next round
[22:24] <Peders> cool
[22:24] <Forest> and yes peders, that includes you
[22:25] <Forest> rock are in the shit cause of ppl like you,
[22:25] <@LadyoftheLake> people seem to like my fleet names
[22:25] <Peders> oh, well i like girls and not in tha butt
[22:25] <Peders> but thanks for thinkng about me
[22:25] <Forest> not what migz said
[22:26] <Peders> haha. maybe u should turn off ur computer and go outside some time. Looks like PA has become ur life. Not good
[22:27] <Forest> my life? lol, only reason you cocks launched on me was cause you knew i would be at work, no bottle, no skill
[22:28] <Forest> anyway, you have made your bed, you can lay in it. this is now personal and each and everyone of you will not finish in top 200, i will make sure if it
[22:28] <Forest> good day
[22:28] Part: Forest [[email protected]]

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel

Last edited by gzambo; 7 Mar 2013 at 11:16. Reason: found the log apologies for size but its worth it
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2013, 11:32   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Scary!
Unread 7 Mar 2013, 11:42   #8
Grimmy
All ya XP r belong to me

Grimmy is on a distinguished road

5:4:7
Grim the Great of Karak Azgal (Etd) - End Rank 98
Score:- 7,371,033
Value:- 3,988,593
XP:- 56,383
Size:- 825

Spent the first half of the round floating in the top 10, gal def wasn't too good at defending and being ETD didn't help myself much either. Most my inc being pretty damn big waves of CO or DE/FR

Every time I got my rocks up a bit I would get smacked back down.

Chuffed to get my first t100 finish though

Ships

Interceptor 200000
Merchant 170000
Ranger 185000
Investor 160000
Dealer 10300
Broker 24000
Tycoon 14800
Rambler 5000
Bailiff 500

My Ints never caught a single fighter They kept on recalling

Was kind of a scanner again this round amps are low due to starting off well...

Ended up with something like

5 LF/HF
6 MF
45 amps and dists
25-30 FCS
a couple of RC/SC'S
Unread 7 Mar 2013, 11:52   #9
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Jesse Jane Pirates
Tia
FAnG
Zik
(4:5:1)

Fleet
120k Corsairs
200k Cutlass
600k Inforza
25k Mara
25k Rogu
15k Pirate

Also finished with 90Amps and 60Fc's So to those that don't its worth it, I was able to save 10 waves all round because my attackers didnt notice I had enough amps to scan 3/5 of the attackers....

Well being in a FaNG Fortress made sure that my round was full of incs, and the fact that my gal was full of crashmaster2000(Hiall) and EmoQueen(Lozz) everything was intersting. Only really got roided bout midway through the round had a really good attack team setup we landed 25/34 attacks we launched this round which was nice. Towards the end of the round there was little activity within FaNG and it made attacking hard but we still made it. T10 Gal T50 planet
Unread 7 Mar 2013, 16:26   #10
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
apparently we pissed forest off by roiding him with pods for two ticks so expect a war declaration against Fightin-Irish from him some day soon , none of us will finish in top 200 next round according to him so that's something to look forward to next round

[22:17] <Forest> <+Ace> Irish ****s <--- not allowed
[22:17] <Forest> <Pariah> *PROEST*
[22:17] <Forest> <TYJO> liol
[22:17] <Forest> <TYJO> best grappig
[22:17] <Forest> <Pariah> hehehe
[22:17] <Forest> <Forest> which bit wasnt factually correct?
[22:17] <@B-Butcher> haha, u getting closed?
[22:18] <Forest> <Forest> whats the punishment?
[22:18] <Forest> <+Ace> fleets are renamed
[22:18] <Forest> <Forest> ok so what CAN i call them? they need to know they are cocks who are getting roided silly all next round
[22:18] <Forest> nah lol
[22:21] <@B-Butcher> punishment = fleets renamed
[22:21] <@B-Butcher> once again the mighty ace strikes again
[22:21] <Forest> <Forest> well im asking what i acan call them, they need to know they are twats
[22:21] <Forest> <Forest> ohhh, can i call them twats?
[22:21] <Forest> <+Ace> seems you are looking for a fleetname changing ban imo
[22:21] <Forest> <Forest> if i was looking for a fleetname changing ban i would just change them, instead of wasting my time here finding out what i can call them
[22:23] <Forest> <+Ace> Alpha Beta Gamma
[22:23] <Forest> <Forest> really?
[22:23] <Forest> <Forest> in that case i want to report some ppl, they are attacking me with fleet names 'irish fighting'
[22:24] <Peders> "FIGHTIN-IRSIH"
[22:24] <Forest> same shit, different proicks
[22:24] <Forest> pricks
[22:24] <Forest> who incidentally, are getting butt ****ed next round
[22:24] <Peders> cool
[22:24] <Forest> and yes peders, that includes you
[22:25] <Forest> rock are in the shit cause of ppl like you,
[22:25] <@LadyoftheLake> people seem to like my fleet names
[22:25] <Peders> oh, well i like girls and not in tha butt
[22:25] <Peders> but thanks for thinkng about me
[22:25] <Forest> not what migz said
[22:26] <Peders> haha. maybe u should turn off ur computer and go outside some time. Looks like PA has become ur life. Not good
[22:27] <Forest> my life? lol, only reason you cocks launched on me was cause you knew i would be at work, no bottle, no skill
[22:28] <Forest> anyway, you have made your bed, you can lay in it. this is now personal and each and everyone of you will not finish in top 200, i will make sure if it
[22:28] <Forest> good day
[22:28] Part: Forest [[email protected]]
this post made me horny.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote