User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Jul 2010, 18:27   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 38 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Is what a good thing? Mass blocks? no i hate blocking, sap's the soul when i hear there is mass blocking going on.
Did not this round, and the blocking that characterised it, lead to the closest and one of the most interesting rounds in recent pa history? Mass blocking is just something which happens. It can make the game good or bad.
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 19:04   #52
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Is what a good thing? Mass blocks? no i hate blocking, sap's the soul when i hear there is mass blocking going on.
Spoken like a true n00b that hasn't played PA pre-PAX.
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 22:41   #53
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1. Ascendancy (Because I'm increasing the pressure on those of us who plan to care)
2. Apprime or Newdawn
3. LordKenny
4. Newdawn or Apprime
5. Osir -- wait I honestly don't care enough to seriously try to predict this.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2010, 23:07   #54
Lex
Printer

Lex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
you mean because vgn is shit?
Cheers for the Inspiration Kila!

1. Asc
2. ND
3. App
4. CT
5. LordN 's

-----------------------------------
Unread 22 Jul 2010, 12:16   #55
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Cheers for the Inspiration Kila!

1. Asc
2. ND
3. App
4. CT
5. LordN 's

-----------------------------------
sorry man i just call it as i see it, although you've got a whole round to rebuild and prove me wrong.
Unread 24 Jul 2010, 18:40   #56
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

1. app
2. ct
7. asc

Going back to 3man bp's over private gals heavily favors some alliances.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 00:21   #57
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

I predict that Asc wont let me join......
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 00:48   #58
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i predict that i finally get a job and, sadly, get dragged back into the real world.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 09:49   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
i predict that i finally get a job and, sadly, get dragged back into the real world.
You'll get used it it and even like it
Just make sure you're not creating any "nap's" while at work, most bosses don't appreciate that.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 10:17   #60
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Usually when I "nap'ed" at work during tiresom office day I tended to set a doorguard of my trusted work comrad in case the boss should check-in. Never failed! Naps are good, just don't do it too much and most of all don't get caught while doing it ;D

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 13:11   #61
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

my job is most likely to be customer facing, so "naps" at work will be off the table.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 18:14   #62
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

1. ND
2. ASC
3. HR ;P
4. APP people
5. CT
6. eXiIition
7. Factory
8. horde
9. Osiris
10. hirr!
Unread 30 Jul 2010, 20:09   #63
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

tagsize predictions:

newdawn 80
ct 70
apprime 60
asc 60
vgn 60
kenny 55
osiris 50
hr 40
subh 40
hex 35
p3nguins 35
horde 30

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 02:53   #64
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
tagsize predictions:

newdawn 80
ct 70
apprime 60
asc 60
vgn 60
kenny 55
osiris 50
hr 40
subh 40
hex 35
p3nguins 35
horde 30
omg 60 of us in the VGN tag... god i would love to see that once again... my guess is 40 at best! sorry to piss on your horde parade(clearly i mean propaganda here)

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 08:01   #65
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
omg 60 of us in the VGN tag... god i would love to see that once again... my guess is 40 at best! sorry to piss on your horde parade(clearly i mean propaganda here)
didnt u merge with gross which were like 40 allready ?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 11:57   #66
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

GROSS had around 30 i think last round

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 12:44   #67
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

i thought it was only about 15-20 GROSS moving across tho

plus bit ambitious for subh - i heard they currently have 4 not 40 :P
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 12:47   #68
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

a realistic top 10

1.Apprime
2.New Dawn
3.NFI
4.Osiris
5.Ascendancy
6.Conspiracy
7.VGN
8.Howling Rain
9.p3nguins
10. HeX or Horde (its a toss up depending on member size)
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 16:45   #69
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

A more realistic top 10

1.Asc
2.App
3.ND
4.Osiris
5.kennys
6.ODDR
7.Conspiracy
8.Howling Rain
9.p3nguins
10. VGN
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 16:49   #70
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

apologies to greg who just pointed out i forgot ODDR in my list they will finish 8th and the rest go down 1
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 18:15   #71
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

as a more realistic top 10 and i see two people put HR in their predictions. i havent seen HR hit top10 in forever...i also havent played since r29.
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 18:52   #72
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Forgetting about the top 16 allies:

1. DLR
2. EMPIRE of I KILL YOU
3. Confederation
4. Patsa
5. Rock
6. 1 For All
7. Saints
8. MidgetShortage? (don't know much about these guys)
9. LOST
10. The Dark Side (napping his way into the top 10)
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2010, 22:00   #73
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For a while there it looked like Balgay Massive would take the prize, but let it be known that MidgetShortage? is the best alliance name ever. That is all. Thank you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2010, 16:42   #74
MEX

MEX will become famous soon enoughMEX will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Round 38 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Try Etd! It's like Cath light.
Are you sure ?

MfG, MEX

PS: I intend to try Etd as it's like Zik light
Unread 2 Aug 2010, 18:50   #75
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Note the date I posted that on.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 06:22   #76
Pug

Pug can only hope to improve

1. NFI
2. Asc
3. App
4. ND
5. CT

*shrug* First prediction :P
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 09:53   #77
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

1. Apprime
2. Osiris
3. Asc
4. NFI
5. ND

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2010, 20:03   #78
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

1. Apprime
2. Asc
3. ND
4. NFI
5. Osiris
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 00:56   #79
Crantor
Nice to be Loved

Crantor has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ROCK will be #1 naturally

well, they'll try...........

4D
H-A
Denial
ODDR
ROCK - FOREVER
Crantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 11:01   #80
Kafir
Retired

Kafir is infamous around these parts

I just hope App & Asc dies. #1 to the ally that can kill em
Kafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 13:52   #81
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm amused, given your user title, that I have absolutely no idea who you are.
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 13:57   #82
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Well, yours says you're banned. Neither his nor yours reflect the truth mmm? :-)

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Aug 2010, 13:58   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Well, yours says you're banned. Neither his nor yours reflect the truth mmm? :-)
Given that Angels has disbanded neither does yours
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 14:00   #84
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Given that Angels has disbanded neither does yours
Very correct. Be it that I'm still playing games with (Furious) Angels though.

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Aug 2010, 16:31   #85
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think we raped his planet once or twice in round 30 .... or some other round we killed ND.
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 18:42   #86
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa View Post
I think we raped his planet once or twice in round 30 .... or some other round we killed ND.
Kaiba ain't ND.
Unread 6 Aug 2010, 18:50   #87
Firebird

Good luck to the lot of you!
Unread 7 Aug 2010, 09:55   #88
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

Because i love to read back about how rounds evolve in 7 weeks, from pre-round till eorc, I took the time to make an educated guess and serious list:

1. Ascendancy (JBG made these stats in r29 and they wtfpwned back then, and with the loss of private and public gals they will be able to exile-to-fortress-gal again en masse which they are best at)

2. NewDawn (because of quantity)

3. NFI (because of quality)

4. Apprime (will be top2 for most of round but in end will admit their defeat and devote themselves to other things that give fun, thus losing their 2nd place)

5. Osiris ('malcolm in the middle')

6. CT (best of the rest)

7. ODDR (will play good politics)

8. VGN (merge is always tricky)

9. HR

10. the horde (hope new players will go there, they got good teachers!)

11. ROCK (just because i like seeing them back!)

12. DLR (to finish the list)

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2010, 14:09   #89
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Kaiba ain't ND.
Ok, what about Kafir? :P
Unread 7 Aug 2010, 20:26   #90
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

kafir was new name for SUFC in r34 or smt, and is now old name again for SUFC if im correct. Maybe that helps?

I never really understood ur name changing anyway, SUFC, so its good to see you changed it back, now to stop the confusion pls do so on forums too or was the old name banned? (circle is round)

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2010, 13:36   #91
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

1. NFI
2. Apprime
3. Newdawn
4. Ascendancy
5. Osiris

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2010, 14:25   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onim View Post
kafir was new name for SUFC in r34 or smt, and is now old name again for SUFC if im correct. Maybe that helps?

I never really understood ur name changing anyway, SUFC, so its good to see you changed it back, now to stop the confusion pls do so on forums too or was the old name banned? (circle is round)
Ah, I do remember that nickname. I'm pretty sure he had some hilarious rant on the forum where he claimed all ascendancy ever did was play politics and denial would have killed us 1 on 1 fo'sho.
Unread 8 Aug 2010, 16:05   #93
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybgood View Post
ah, i do remember that nickname. I'm pretty sure he had some hilarious rant on the forum where he claimed all ascendancy ever did was play politics and denial would have killed us 1 on 1 fo'sho.
but we did! Round 27 amirite.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2010, 16:27   #94
JonnyBGood
Banned

Much like the time we lost to exilition in r23
Unread 9 Aug 2010, 10:36   #95
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

I can make another prediction, New Dawn not even making top 5.

They have lost there Head dc, and seems some members are going to be following his footsteps.
So now it seems they won't only crash on raids, but also on defense missions.

Finally retired
Unread 9 Aug 2010, 10:38   #96
M0RPH3US
idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post

They have lost there Head dc, and seems some members are going to be following his footsteps.
and they do 5 wave attacks on 300 and 200! roid planets

Unread 9 Aug 2010, 10:44   #97
HeimdallR

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
and they do 5 wave attacks on 300 and 200! roid planets
Only five? normally they do 8

Finally retired
Unread 9 Aug 2010, 12:05   #98
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR View Post

Yeah, the head dc that insisted on doing all their def the last 3 days and pretty much managed to lose the round for them through crashing value against alliances that weren't evo. Tough loss, that one.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2010, 12:41   #99
HeimdallR

Lol easy to complain afterwards, but didn't see anyone else stepping up

Finally retired
Unread 11 Aug 2010, 08:35   #100
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

#1 NFI - Best of wishes to my ex pe0ns who should instead find treatment for their apparently ongoing addiction!
#2 APP - For Max being such good entertainment!
#3 nfi (literally). No one even remembers silver medalists so whocares anyway.
#11 ND - I predict they're laND their way off top10.

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote