User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:31   #151
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Kind words, straight from the heart, are so easy to speak. Being kind to others is the best way to be good to yourself
So what you're saying is that all human beings are essentially selfish because they only help others to make themselves feel good?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:33   #152
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
So what you're saying is that all human beings are essentially selfish because they only help others to make themselves feel good?
no, what you have witnessed is me starting to quote word for word, from top to bottom this site..
http://www.dailycelebrations.com/071099.htm

until love shows up in this bitch!!!!!

"Happiness is not so much in having as sharing," said Norman MacEwan. "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:33   #153
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no, what you have witnessed is me starting to quote word for word, from top to bottom this site..
but that is still what it means
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:39   #154
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

yeah....
Written Japanese is complicated and requires 2,000 characters and is a blend of three writing systems: Kanji, which is the idea of the word rather than its sound, and hiragana and katakana, where the characters represent the spoken sounds.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:53   #155
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Jesus, a four page thread and emerged out of my loins.

By the way i'm all for humour when it comes to getting over tragedy.
Close members of my family have died.
I still joke about it.
I'd be hell if I went around being depressed about it all the time.

You can make jokes and still take things seriously.
Maybe this is an at-form you're not able to express.
I thought it was a British thing.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:59   #156
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I should close this thread, think only this of me:
That there's some corner of a Netgamer's iRC server
That is for ever populated with cretins telling each other to 'Go look at this thread on PAGD, it's sick and should be closed, in fact, go and read every little bit of it and then post in it and say 'Ooh you rotten scoundrels you made me cry'

Maybe we can put up a selectable 'outrage post' fashioned after this:

I am sickened/outraged/busy initiating roids and this is taking time away from planning galactic conquest by this thread as my Dad/brother/battle commander was on the train before/nearby where the bus blew up/on iRC at the time of this and I was worried sick/concerned/busy initiating roids for several minutes/hours/ticks until I got in contact with them and found that they were fine/shaken but unhurt/in the same room as me all along but I hadn't noticed as I was busy initiating roids and planning galactic conquest so you all be ashamed of yourself for being sick/thoughtless/stupid enough to go Terran

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:05   #157
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat

I am sickened/outraged/busy initiating roids and this is taking time away from planning galactic conquest by this thread as my Dad/brother/battle commander was on the train before/nearby where the bus blew up/on iRC at the time of this and I was worried sick/concerned/busy initiating roids for several minutes/hours/ticks until I got in contact with them and found that they were fine/shaken but unhurt/in the same room as me all along but I hadn't noticed as I was busy initiating roids and planning galactic conquest so you all be ashamed of yourself for being sick/thoughtless/stupid enough to go Terran

heh
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:07   #158
Chika

Quote:
If I should close this thread, think only this of me:
That there's some corner of a Netgamer's iRC server
That is for ever populated with cretins telling each other to 'Go look at this thread on PAGD, it's sick and should be closed, in fact, go and read every little bit of it and then post in it and say 'Ooh you rotten scoundrels you made me cry'

In some corner of netgamers 2 fat men are cyboring. One posing as a hot 13 year old girl, and the other as a muscular male model.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:35   #159
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
All the people who left me neg rep with such comments as:
----------------------
bye bye - hyfe

Because you have an ugly signature (ToF) -Nadar

deerbarn
---------------------

Do you really think I give 2 shi*s about neg rep ? I'm 22, I'm not a little kid.

I still maintain what I said before. ANYONE who makes a joke about this already is sick. People have died and our country has been hurt. Of course I know how to have a laugh ffs, I was at the pub last night for my girlfriends birthday and I had a great night. We talked about the bombings loads, but not once would any of us have made a joke about it, it's just not right. It's called respect. Tbh if this thread was on any other forum it would have been closed by now.

PA delayed the public beta by a day....and yet they still let threads like this exist.

People have died, it doesn't matter if you didn't know them - that you weren't affected by it, u should still show respect and not be sick by posting jokes.
Quoted for truth, justice and the terrorist way.

Now seriously, you and a good few other of your little friends have never been seen on GD before.

My suggestion would be to go and post your opinions somewhere where people care about them.

In other news, the British Olympic Commitee have issued a statement apologising to the British public for setting the opening fireworks off some seven years early...
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:36   #160
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oi skiddy answer your PM's you git
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:40   #161
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I was going to see if I could get the same suit that guy with the bandages on his head was wearing yesterday - I liked the 'rockdude' tattered look it had.

Wonder if it comes as standard...
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:40   #162
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 14:30   #163
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
[...]ashamed of yourself for being sick/thoughtless/stupid enough to go Terran
Now that would have been the perfect place for a temporary ressurection of the tarantula joke.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 14:32   #164
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I was going to see if I could get the same suit that guy with the bandages on his head was wearing yesterday - I liked the 'rockdude' tattered look it had.

Wonder if it comes as standard...
it's the new look by the AQ fashion house, available in London, New York and Madrid

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 15:01   #165
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
These bombings are like London buses anyway.

You wait ages for one to arrive, then four come along at once.

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 15:21   #166
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
michael howard has condemned the atrocity

saying it's killed half of the conservative voters in the city
This was my favourite.

I approve of this thread.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 15:51   #167
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You wait ages for one to arrive, then four come along at once.
I love that one. And it made that cute girl in my english class chuckle when she overheard me talking to a freind. I love you dead_meat!

Quote:
saying it's killed half of the conservative voters in the city
Wow, I would have guessed that Yahwe was a conservative...

This thread is one small step for Radical Edward, and one great leap for the British.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:11   #168
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this thread needs more gags and fewer whining nobodies
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:11   #169
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
Do you really think I give 2 shi*s about neg rep ? I'm 22, I'm not a little kid.
The question then is: Why the hell would you actually post about your neg rep on the forums if you didnt care?

Oh well, just another ToF'er that prolly dont know how to attack the right coords in PA.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:20   #170
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Keep your PA drivel off my board.

It's not like you played Round 1, is it? n00b.

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:24   #171
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I did play round 1 A girl showed me planetarion actually. I just didnt have an alliance. Should i put it in my siggie?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:31   #172
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

YES PLEEEEEEEEASE.

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:36   #173
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
It's good to have such a social expert over here on the forums
It's also extremely ironic considering the source.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:38   #174
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

latest fare increases blamed for the attack
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:41   #175
Yahwe
I am.

After Liverpool Street and Kings Cross Police fear attacks on Fenchurch Street and Marylebone as terrorists seek to get the full monopoly set
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:50   #176
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

London Tour operators deny shortage of open-top buses related to bomb attack.

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:51   #177
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
After Liverpool Street and Kings Cross Police fear attacks on Fenchurch Street and Euston as terrorists seek to get the full monopoly set
but but but the other one is Marylebone
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:56   #178
Yahwe
I am.

ben elton set to make musical of the attack
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:43   #179
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You think that the loss of life was the worst part of the bombing but wait, the plot was more insideous than that. In the near future......

Tour Guide: Ladies and genterman, this is the very spot where the double-decker bus was bombed.

American Tourist: Where's the hole?

Tour Guide: Well, actually, there was no hole. The top was just blown off of the bus.

American Tourist: Where's the bus?

Tour Guide: I believe the bus had to be retired and was scrapped.

American Tourist: What kind of rip off is this? In New York we at least got to see a hole!
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:48   #180
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

If you don't laugh at this, the terrorists have won.

Because they are out there right now. Plotting to destroy British comedy classics such as "Fawlty Towers" and "Blackadder".
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 22:37   #181
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't really want to add to this thread except to say two things..

1. Thankyou to the GD regulars for not losing your sense and intelligence but still making me actually laugh out loud at several points in this thread.

2. Deepflow I think you have misunderstood Coolings post.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 22:59   #182
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I don't really want to add to this thread except to say two things..

1. Thankyou to the GD regulars for not losing your sense and intelligence but still making me actually laugh out loud at several points in this thread.

2. Deepflow I think you have misunderstood Coolings post.
yes, i have, i was very stoned at the time

but all is settled now.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:06   #183
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't remember Henry being right about anything. Ever.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:09   #184
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He is generally right about drugs policy, although that might be put down to enlightened self-interest.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:14   #185
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
no no, you can't remember ever agreeing with me on anything, and since you are always wrong, it works out

P.S <3
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:14   #186
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
He is generally right about drugs policy, although that might be put down to enlightened self-interest.
thats just my baby, drugs policy

im probably going to get involved politically with it to some extent.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:17   #187
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm not a hippy. Thus I win all our arguments by default.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:26   #188
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
I'm not a hippy. Thus I win all our arguments by default.
god hates homos.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:31   #189
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I like goths and hippies. I don't know who to side with.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:32   #190
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
god hates homos.
The views of fictional characters don't count.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:36   #191
Chika

Quote:
The views of fictional characters don't count.

Lol. Its funny, when you don't know how a person looks, when you see thier writing, you tend to formulate a picture.
YUCK
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:38   #192
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Lol. Its funny, when you don't know how a person looks, when you see thier writing, you tend to formulate a picture.
YUCK
Do you want the banstick again?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 23:41   #193
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Lol. Its funny, when you don't know how a person looks, when you see thier writing
I don't think I do that. If you even mean what I think you mean.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 05:44   #194
Chika

Quote:
Do you want the banstick again?
I take it you couldn't muster up any 1980's funnish comment.
So naturally, you resort to "ban". After the amount of flaming and name calling you allowed in this thread, you should ban yourself.
I merely just followed your example, and your geek peers. You call people names but the minute someone calls you one, you cry.*

* OMGWTF Chika` is sooooooooOOOOOOOO bad.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 05:46   #195
Yahwe
I am.

**** off jonny f

this is england's way of grieving

**** off

you don't get us.

oh

oh oh

and incase i missed it

**** off
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 05:49   #196
Yahwe
I am.

it's our ****ing thread. our ****ing city. our ****ing jokes.

how complicated is it to understand?
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 05:56   #197
Chika

I think its ok that people from there tell jokes. They aren't funny to me, but oh well, you don't see me complaining. I disagree with the people complaing because they DON'T HAVE TO READ THE THREAD. I read it, and thought it was idiotic, so i chose not to reply, but once it started getting alot of replies, i looked at it again, and saw that it was a bitchfest. I dived on in and felt right at home!!
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 06:31   #198
Someone's Troll
dink dink

Someone's Troll is on a distinguished road

In other news, the bodies of the passengers on the top deck of the bus which was attacked have been located. All twelve of them were spotted IN ORBIT by the International Space Station. Wha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 11:31   #199
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

An Englishmen gets on a bus.
Boom boom.
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 11:44   #200
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

The only question now is whether to call it "7/7" or "7/7".