User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 01:32   #101
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I wonder if the the terrorists ever thought about taking Yahwe to the middle of London and stroking his ego until it explodes, thus destroying the entire city?
You mean like in the Big Bang?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 01:35   #102
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
but they were far too short.
Central London destroyed by massive ejeculation; millions reported to be strangely aroused.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 01:57   #103
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Central London destroyed by massive ejeculation; millions reported to be strangely aroused.
'gay times'
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 07:29   #104
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

good god, there was a woman involved in the bombing, and she joked about it. The British Joke. It's what we do. I much prefer joking to piles of flowers and fake emotions any day.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 07:51   #105
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

but then it all really is rather sad. If only Bush Sr had withdrawn 59 years ago, none of this would have happened.

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 08:34   #106
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

All the people who left me neg rep with such comments as:
----------------------
bye bye - hyfe

Because you have an ugly signature (ToF) -Nadar

deerbarn
---------------------

Do you really think I give 2 shi*s about neg rep ? I'm 22, I'm not a little kid.

I still maintain what I said before. ANYONE who makes a joke about this already is sick. People have died and our country has been hurt. Of course I know how to have a laugh ffs, I was at the pub last night for my girlfriends birthday and I had a great night. We talked about the bombings loads, but not once would any of us have made a joke about it, it's just not right. It's called respect. Tbh if this thread was on any other forum it would have been closed by now.

PA delayed the public beta by a day....and yet they still let threads like this exist.

People have died, it doesn't matter if you didn't know them - that you weren't affected by it, u should still show respect and not be sick by posting jokes.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 08:39   #107
Radical Edward

know your audience.

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 09:00   #108
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005310412,00.html <--- drag down to the pictures that says ' Shattered ... two survivors in London yesterday'

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005310439,00.html <----first picture on the page

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...ml?sectionID=2 <----- all the pictures

Thats why I can't laugh about this attack on my country.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 09:01   #109
Chaotic Mind

Chaotic Mind is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with what max_vix said, also, i think that Nodrog presented a good point.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 09:09   #110
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
Thats why I can't laugh about this attack on my country.
then don't go into a thread where people can.

Look, just accept it, different people have different ways of dealing with things. some do it by being misrable, some do it through humour. Stop trying to force us all to feel the same way as you by guilt tripping the rest of us.

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 09:34   #111
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

So why tell me you ****s are reading a thread with a topic like this anyway. I didn't read this thread untill now, but that's just basicly I am a humourless prick more then a retarded asscretin throwing around the political correctness card. Oh yeah, I agree with Nodrog, on what he said some posts back.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 09:38   #112
Radical Edward

Nodrog is always right.

which station is that by the way?

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 09:47   #113
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

As far I know it's Lave's spacestation on the Acorn.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 09:53   #114
Radical Edward

I thought it looked like one of the Frontier Elite ones

edit: corrected tense

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 09:53   #115
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
I still maintain what I said before. ANYONE who makes a joke about this already is sick. People have died and our country has been hurt. Of course I know how to have a laugh ffs, I was at the pub last night for my girlfriends birthday and I had a great night. We talked about the bombings loads, but not once would any of us have made a joke about it, it's just not right. It's called respect. Tbh if this thread was on any other forum it would have been closed by now.

PA delayed the public beta by a day....and yet they still let threads like this exist.

People have died, it doesn't matter if you didn't know them - that you weren't affected by it, u should still show respect and not be sick by posting jokes.

So basicly you are crying rivers 25 times a day since you started reading newspapers and watching tellies?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:06   #116
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
All the people who left me neg rep with such comments as:
----------------------
bye bye - hyfe

Because you have an ugly signature (ToF) -Nadar

deerbarn
---------------------

Do you really think I give 2 shi*s about neg rep ? I'm 22, I'm not a little kid.

Wow, some people are really dumb.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:11   #117
max_vix
ViX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
So basicly you are crying rivers 25 times a day since you started reading newspapers and watching tellies?
Yeah thats rite oh by the way thanks for calling me a 'spastic' in my reputation
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:11   #118
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Some of you sad bastards are ****ing disgusting. I take real offence to this as i am indeed from London. I know people who were caught up in it + i simply find this fuking sick. Just **** off tbh there is no place for you here u sad sad individuals. Stfu
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:11   #119
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I'm 22, I'm not a little kid.
Unlike PA, where 22 is almost venerable as good as everybody here is older. You are the young inexperienced one here, and it damn well shows.

3/4 the people of this board are english, half them again live in london. Foreigners making jokes would have been distateful. Being part of something bloody well earns you the right to joke about it.

It's the same everywhere you go. Just as I reserve the right to make jokes about my mother being a schizo, I reserve the right to punch any strangers making jokes about her it in the face.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:13   #120
max_vix
ViX

yay another one.
--------
"no-one forces you to read the jokes, you blithering idiot - megla"
--------

Child
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:14   #121
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
I take real offence to this as i am indeed from London.
That can't be the reasonm, you know. I know people who live in London, either on here or elsewhere, and to a man they don't react in the same way as you.

Perhaps you mean "I take real offence to this as I'm a humourless bastard who doesn't know much about British culture."?

I mean, you can typo that easily enough.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:15   #122
max_vix
ViX

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Unlike PA, where 22 is almost venerable as good as everybody here is older. You are the young inexperienced one here, and it damn well shows.
I can't take that seriously when you have a signature like that. Pot calling the kettle black perhaps.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:15   #123
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Yay, another one.

Quote:
yay another one.
--------
"no-one forces you to read the jokes, you blithering idiot - megla"
--------

Child
Spoon
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:18   #124
max_vix
ViX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Yay, another one.

Spoon
Is that some sort of nerd speak??
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:18   #125
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
That can't be the reasonm, you know. I know people who live in London, either on here or elsewhere, and to a man they don't react in the same way as you.

Perhaps you mean "I take real offence to this as I'm a humourless bastard who doesn't know much about British culture."?

I mean, you can typo that easily enough.

No i just have some respect for the people who have died, some who are seriously injured still. My father was due to have caught one of those trains and arrived at Liverpool Street station at 9am. That was one of the trains that blew up. I have no time for people like you, i truly truly hope you one day grow up + realise the frankly immature reaction that you have displayed towards this event. This will be my last post on this forum so goodbye + plz it is not a funny matter, people have died.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:19   #126
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Is that some sort of nerd speak??
Quote:
A utensil consisting of a small, shallow bowl on a handle, used in preparing, serving, or eating food.
Something similar to this utensil or its bowl, as:
A shiny, curved, metallic fishing lure.
A paddle or an oar with a curved blade.
Sports. The three wood golf club.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:19   #127
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

How To Deal With Grief:
The British Way: Make amusingly distateful jokes.
The American Way: Start a war based on uncertain intelligence and murder thousands of inocent civilians.

There's an englishman, an irishman and a scotsman, all sitting on the top deck of a london bus...
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:20   #128
max_vix
ViX

Fork
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:25   #129
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ok this thread is turning into trolling fast.
However.

I will be warning the troublemakers to stop rather than closing anything.
In this case, it's pretty clear that the troublemakers are:

themast
max_vix

You have certain freedoms. Free speach is one of them - it allows people to make jokes should they choose to do so, and yes it allows you to express distaste should you feel that way.
However, you also have free will.
So what exactly inspired you to open a thread entitled "London Bombing Jokes" if you knew you were likely to be offended? It's common sense. Please exercise a small portion of your brains, if you can see past the red haze of your self-righteous anger. You may not find it helpful to joke. Others do.

Live with it

Stop the insults, the immature "child", "grow up" references. Yes I know you've been insulted too, but frankly you brought it on yourselves, and escalating it isn't going to help. I will be watching for a while and I expect you to conform, or leave the thread.

Follow your own advice. Be mature. Leave the argument be, and allow the thread to continue with it's intended purpose.
Thankyou in advance.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:28   #130
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
No i just have some respect for the people who have died, some who are seriously injured still.
You're establishing a false dichotomy between "having respect for the people who died" and "the ability to make jokes about the disaster". If you hadn't contradicted it in your post, I'd have thought you were american; as far as I can tell from the various outlets I have, it's a problem the americans haven't yet realised they had.

Quote:
My father was due to have caught one of those trains and arrived at Liverpool Street station at 9am. That was one of the trains that blew up. I have no time for people like you, i truly truly hope you one day grow up + realise the frankly immature reaction that you have displayed towards this event. This will be my last post on this forum so goodbye + plz it is not a funny matter, people have died.
This reminds me of all the occasions when people (who aren't blind, deaf or unable to walk) write in to things such as Private Eye to say that the cartoons/jokes about a blind, deaf or paraplegic person are offensive to the disabled group in question, ignoring the fact that disabled people aren't insulted by it, and find it funny; aside from, of course, the subset of "humourless bastards" who are also "disabled" (I can draw a Venn diagram if you wish).

I could talk about your arrogance - you presume to speak for everyone involved - but what it all comes down to is just that you don't understand the british populace.

And frankly, this being your "last post on this forum" is a laughable statement, given I've never seen you post on this forum before. We shall, of course, miss your presence, and will welcome you back with open arms when next you feel aggrieved for some imagined slight.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:30   #131
max_vix
ViX

Yeah fine I'll leave this thread alone. It might not make it right - but I only started insults coz they did it to me mate. (feel like I'm back at school...)

One last thing though ----------

I play PA which is why I use these forums - but why do you all use the forums if you don't play it? tbfh wtf kind of life do you lead if you spend all day sitting reading a forum that you dont even play

You all have thousands of posts and loads of green rep. Stop licking each other's arses ffs.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:30   #132
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Fork
Ah, so you didn't understand that my utterance was designed to highlight the discontinuity between what you quoted and what you stated at the end of the post.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:36   #133
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I play PA which is why I use these forums - but why do you all use the forums if you don't play it? tbfh wtf kind of life do you lead if you spend all day sitting reading a forum that you dont even play
Someone needs to learn to read. It's already been explained in this thread that, with few exceptions, we all used to play the game (indeed, we've been alliance officers, or leaders, or mods on these boards, or #pa ops, or members of PA Team, or part of the support staff), and we only stuck around because we found the GD community quite pleasant to be a part of.

And, whilst my heart is stung by your abbreviated post of attempted superiorty, I must inform you that there is very little to do with PA on these boards, aside from having to put up with people coming in every so often and causing "situations". Indeed, as PA is the greater timesink, I think you should ask yourself the latter question first.

Quote:
You all have thousands of posts and loads of green rep. Stop licking each other's arses ffs.
Funny story, 99% of my posts are me saying "Megla's great!" in that "Megla's great! Megathread" we had a while back.

[edit]

Oh, and, ironically enough because of what you've been spouting, implicitly insulting people after being kicked out of the thread for insulting people is extremely immature.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:38   #134
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Some of you sad bastards are ****ing disgusting. I take real offence to this as i am indeed from London. I know people who were caught up in it + i simply find this fuking sick. Just **** off tbh there is no place for you here u sad sad individuals. Stfu

English
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:48   #135
max_vix
ViX

Quote:

Oh, and, ironically enough because of what you've been spouting, implicitly insulting people after being kicked out of the thread for insulting people is extremely immature.
So when amongst other names I get called a 'spastic' in my reputation, I'm supposed to ignore that??
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:49   #136
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Delaying the public beta one day to show respect... That's a rather ridiculous way of showing respect (unless someone in PA team were directly affected and the beta couldn't be run because of it).
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:49   #137
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The mature thing to do would be to rise above it.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:50   #138
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Its a sour argument vix and others. It is funny to them because people [/i]outside[i] in the world were killed. None of our fellow GD'ers care as they live a hermit type life and couldn't have possibly been killed unless someone bombed thier homes. Sort of like a person who doesn't fly laughing at a plane crash. They want you to argue. As, they have a coke, a bag of chips, and a hotdog, and this thread is the highlight of thier week.*

*That entire upper paragraph can be written off as opinion. But by definition, most GD'ers show traits of antisocial individuals.

You hate me but look up the definition of anti-social!!!!!

If you want me i'm in #forums. Real-time convo is a tad better than the boards.

That is all.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:50   #139
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

U should still show respect and not be sick by posting jokes.
Yet you carry on with your moral crusade as if oblivious to the halarity you have contributed to this thread.

Hypocrisy.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:51   #140
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
So when amongst other names I get called a 'spastic' in my reputation, I'm supposed to ignore that??
Welcome to the concept of maturity, champ.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:53   #141
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
It is funny to them because people [/i]outside[i] in the world were killed.
This makes me really mad, you bastard!

Fix the vb code
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:54   #142
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sports. The three wood golf club.

Well i never. Anyone ever heard of this before?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:57   #143
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Red face Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika

But by definition, most GD'ers show traits of antisocial individuals.

It's good to have such a social expert over here on the forums
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:59   #144
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You said that you don't care about your reputation earlier so yes ignore it.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:10   #145
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
It's good to have such a social expert over here on the forums
I'm not an expert, but I can read.
Which happens to be the only trait I need to look up anti-social, and pair it with you and your m8's.
your offended. I apoligize.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:22   #146
Radical Edward

Quote:

aah that will be yahwe. or someone trying to look like yahwe. apparently spastics are "in"

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:24   #147
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
dda in 'older than DM' shocker!
Older than me to!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:26   #148
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My father was due to have caught one of those trains and arrived at Liverpool Street station at 9am.
Tube trains come like every 5 minutes, so its unlikely

My dad was on the picadilly line but I wasn't shitting myself and I ahve laughed at the jokes and think you are your girlfriends are stupid.

In conclusion, all people who don't think the jokes are funny are whores, sluts and deviants.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:27   #149
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Tube trains come like every 5 minutes, so its unlikely

My dad was on the picadilly line but I wasn't shitting myself and I ahve laughed at the jokes and think you are your girlfriends are stupid.

In conclusion, all people who don't think the jokes are funny are whores, sluts and deviants.
Good job raising the level of discourse.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 11:30   #150
Chika

Kind words, straight from the heart, are so easy to speak. Being kind to others is the best way to be good to yourself