User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:34   #51
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

London Bridge can fall down all it bloody well wants, seeing how it's in Arizona.

Like, duh.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:35   #52
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
[nursery rhyme] London Bridge is falling down, falling down....[/nursery rhyme]
Funny enough, that's exactly what I was thinking when I first saw all of this

I think it's more traditional for the British to make songs out of their tragedies than jokes.

I agree with this thread though, honestly the best way through something like this is to laugh it off.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:41   #53
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My dad, cousins and uncle worked there - my cousin just by liverpool street. I didn't try to think of any jokes, but somehow I got a sort of
<Tony Blair> Someone set us up the bomb!
<al Qaeda> All your base belong to us!
thing in my head.
-------
Edit: I didn't say it was meant to be funny . It's because I was explaining the joke to someone who wasn't a heavy internet user in the last week.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:45   #54
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
close thread, ban user.
usualy i am not abusive agains users
but i am damn close to a exception

lets keep it a dumb now
33 people have died
lots and lots have been injured

if you wanne joke, just walk upto a big guy in a pub in london and make one!
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:48   #55
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas

lets keep it a dumb now
33 people have died

37 you retard, YOU DONT EVEN CARE DO YOU.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:55   #56
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't know why i'm even writing this, because i know none of the people it's aimed at will understand. But i'll try anyway.

This thread isn't about mocking people's deaths, and injuries.

It's about the fact that if we stop people from laughing, from having humour, then the terrorists have already won.

it's not as if the thread isn't appropriately titled! what are people going to expect to find ?

Yes, today is a terrible thing, but if we allow it to turn our lives into ones where we only mourn, only express sadness, then the people who do such act's will do them more, knowing that they can disrupt our lives so much.

People aren't posting here to offend, or to be contraversial, they are doing it because if we cannot laugh, what is there left ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:55   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

lets keep it a dumb now
33 people have died

you ever been to london?
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:57   #58
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I don't know why i'm even writing this, because i know none of the people it's aimed at will understand. But i'll try anyway.

This thread isn't about mocking people's deaths, and injuries.

It's about the fact that if we stop people from laughing, from having humour, then the terrorists have already won.

it's not as if the thread isn't appropriately titled! what are people going to expect to find ?

Yes, today is a terrible thing, but if we allow it to turn our lives into ones where we only mourn, only express sadness, then the people who do such act's will do them more, knowing that they can disrupt our lives so much.

People aren't posting here to offend, or to be contraversial, they are doing it because if we cannot laugh, what is there left ?
I think its stupid how people try to pretend they are making jokes and laughing because otherwise the "terrorists will have won", when the real reason is probably because they are selfish cun.ts who dont really care about other people dying unless they happen to know them.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:58   #59
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I think its stupid how people try to pretend they are making jokes and laughing because otherwise the "terrorists will have won", when the real reason is probably because they are selfish cun.ts who dont really care about other people dying unless they happen to know them.
nice failed troll.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:05   #60
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was being serious. The reason I will personally laugh about something like this is because I dont really give a shit - I dont differentiate between 37 people dying of terrorists and 37 people dying in various car crashes. If I knew anyone who died personally then the last thing I would be doing would be making jokes about it, and I would be incredibly annoyed if anyone knew about my loss and decided to make a joke in my presence due to the complete lack of respect which it would show. I find it hard to believe that a lot of people dont really feel similarly, no matter how much that they pretend that their laughter is really because they want to fight terrorists by making humourous posts on the internet.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:08   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

gordon. you're not really british though

you don'[t understand

i'd be laughing at weeks' first post even if my best friend had died. i admit i wouldn't be posting, but i would have smiled with my loss and my pain. we did it all the time in the war.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:10   #62
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

lets keep it a dumb now
33 people have died

I've read this a couple of time now, and it still doesn't make any sense.

So, you quote Phil^, who wants the thread closed, but you appear to be complaining about the actual thread, but what exactly does

'lets keep it a dumb now'

mean?

Huh?

Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:36   #63
Yahwe
I am.

apparently mayor livingstone has already chastised the city

new york always does things bigger
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:37   #64
Yahwe
I am.

michael howard has condemned the atrocity

saying it's killed half of the conservative voters in the city
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:44   #65
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

he lies! there were a good few in the houses of parliment, so he can't have killed half of them.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if half the conservative party voted labour or lib dem or something.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:47   #66
Yahwe
I am.

that all the attacks were on public transport shows that congestion charging really does work
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:53   #67
Yahwe
I am.

Headlines of Tomorrows Papers

The Daily Mail: "Bombings threaten House Prices"

The Telegraph: "Public Transport is deadly"

The Sun: "Up yours Chirac"

The Independant: "Bombers said to come from broken homes"

The Guardian: "Esplotion in central Lisbon"

The Star: "Cor what a scort-cha"

The Times: "Murdoch Unharmed"
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:59   #68
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
how would you like it if i started joking about it and one of your family members died????

If one of my family members died, the last place I would be is on an internet forum.

And humour is one of the best things to deal with tradegy and grief anyway.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:06   #69
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
he lies! there were a good few in the houses of parliment, so he can't have killed half of them.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if half the conservative party voted labour or lib dem or something.
Stop posting.

PLEASE
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:07   #70
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
apparently they were all due to go off in trafalgar square at 9:00am

but hell

that's what happens when you don't use a journey planner
Really now? Where do you get this info from? I was viewing a live webcam over Frafalgar square at mid day. Nothing untoward seen. Just less traffic, people walking around.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:13   #71
Yahwe
I am.

Abu Hamaza wasn't much use when he promised to give them a hand
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:28   #72
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I like this thread. It made me laugh a fair bit and has given me some jokes to start passing around to friends and in work tomorrow.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:30   #73
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I like this thread. It made me laugh a fair bit and has given me some jokes to start passing around to friends and in work tomorrow.
yeah

i'd bet a tenner half of them were welsh ...
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:31   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
even with the twin towers, it was left a few days before the jokes about it were made.
Not on here, not in real life. What's your point?
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:36   #75
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I wish you'd been on the top deck of a bus in tavistock square at 09:47am.
That's harsh What's wrong with living under the proverbial rock? I just said I don't really have a life. And was trying this sense of humor thing that most seem to be advocating.

The negrep was a nice touch too. Not sure what warranted it tbh :/ could you explain it to me?
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:37   #76
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
ps i made my 'joke' on jenni's thread but since i didn't have the courage of my convictions i followed it up with lots and lots of smily faces an up sign and upbeat send off.
your joke was actually the funniest one i've seen yet
We shall remember them.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:39   #77
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
That's harsh What's wrong with living under the proverbial rock? I just said I don't really have a life. And was trying this sense of humor thing that most seem to be advocating.

The negrep was a nice touch too. Not sure what warranted it tbh :/ could you explain it to me?
unfortunately i didn't get to neg rep you

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

you see.

but still, stay a while, i can correct that tomorrow.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:49   #78
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Humor is a natural reaction for many to a tragic situation.
Gallows humor.

I was in high school when Kennedy was assassinated. It was taken very hard and very personally by many Americans. I heard my first Kennedy joke within the hour. I laughed. I felt better.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:51   #79
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

[quote=Squidly]I just said I don't really have a life.
The negrep was a nice touch too. Not sure what warranted it tbh :/ could you explain it to me?[/QUOTE]
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 22:58   #80
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Gallows humor.

I was in high school when Kennedy was assassinated. It was taken very hard and very personally by many Americans. I heard my first Kennedy joke within the hour. I laughed. I felt better.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dda again.
good post mate
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:00   #81
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I accidentally pos-repped Xontas and made some 'hiding under a rock' joke. I'm just so used to sharing the love.

I also approve thoroughly of this thread, this fairly self-explanatorily titled thread.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:01   #82
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
President George W. Bush

I spent some time recently with the Prime Minister, Tony Blair, and had an opportunity to express our heartfelt condolences to the people of London, people who lost lives. I appreciate Prime Minister Blair's steadfast determination and his strength. He's on his way now to London here from the G8 to speak directly to the people of London. He'll carry a message of solidarity with him.

This morning I have been in contact with our Homeland Security folks. I instructed them to be in touch with local and state officials about the facts of what took place here and in London, and to be extra vigilant, as our folks start heading to work.

The contrast between what we've seen on the TV screens here, what's taken place in London and what's taking place here is incredibly vivid to me. On the one hand, we have people here who are working to alleviate poverty, to help rid the world of the pandemic of AIDS, working on ways to have a clean environment. And on the other hand, you've got people killing innocent people. And the contract couldn't be clearer between the intentions and the hearts of those of us who care deeply about human rights and human liberty, and those who kill -- those who have got such evil in their heart that they will take the lives of innocent folks.

The war on terror goes on. I was most impressed by the resolve of all the leaders in the room. Their resolve is as strong as my resolve. And that is we will not yield to these people, will not yield to the terrorists. We will find them, we will bring them to justice, and at the same time, we will spread an ideology of hope and compassion that will overwhelm their ideology of hate.

Thank you very much.

I thought some of you might appreciate this one.

That's more sad than funny really. It's so hipocritical it's sickening. Blair did a much better job at not sounding hipocritical. Don't American script writers know how to be subtle?
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:02   #83
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
That's more sad than funny really. It's so hypocritical it's sickening. Blair did a much better job at not sounding hypocritical. Don't American script writers know how to be subtle?
blair

did

a

great

job

of

using

pauses

in a speech

for

dramatic

effect
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:06   #84
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

He always does that, it's his trademark
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:30   #85
Yahwe
I am.

actually it was churchills.

blair's still shit
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:31   #86
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Gallows humor.

dda in 'older than DM' shocker!

Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:37   #87
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

DM didn't go to school, he was taught from home.

Shame the Arc wasn't a very good learning enviroment. He did get to know a lot about animals, though.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:40   #88
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

[quote=Chika]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
I just said I don't really have a life.
The negrep was a nice touch too. Not sure what warranted it tbh :/ could you explain it to me?[/QUOTE]
I am not one with the force. I'm sorry.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:52   #89
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

One of these days DM will come online drunk and ban everyone who's ever made a joke about him being old.

Too bad he'll be the only poster left.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:02   #90
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
actually it was churchills.

blair's still shit
I like the way Blair speaks. He sounds so damned British.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:04   #91
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I like the way Blair speaks. He sounds so damned British.
that actually hurts
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:07   #92
The Master

This is distasteful.

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:09   #93
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Master
This is distasteful.
They only come out of the woodwork when buses and trains explode.

Change your perspective, this thread becomes uplifting.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:10   #94
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Why do people only turn up to moan about the conduct of people they don't know and have had no previous interest in?

I hate that.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:14   #95
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
dda in 'older than DM' shocker!
From now on, when I refer to you, I shall call you "The Kid" or "Young Man."

I wonder if the the terrorists ever thought about taking Yahwe to the middle of London and stroking his ego until it explodes, thus destroying the entire city?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:17   #96
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
blair

did

a

great

job

of

using

pauses

in a speech

for

dramatic

effect

I hear he has William Shatner as linguistics advisor.

Anyways guys, thanks for an extremly fun thread to read.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:24   #97
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's... something in the tube, some... thing, in the tube!
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:27   #98
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
They only come out of the woodwork when buses and trains explode.
Yeah, i just hang around here till i see a distasteful thread, then i JUMP on. That happens 6 or 7 times a day though, so it's really you coming INTO the woodwork. You can leave now if you want.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:49   #99
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

lets keep it a dumb now
33 people have died

Who'd a thought you'd be in a pub, being a drunk and all.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 01:09   #100
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I wonder if the the terrorists ever thought about taking Yahwe to the middle of London and stroking his ego until it explodes, thus destroying the entire city?

They tried but they were far too short.