User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 23 May 2003, 13:56   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Starbucks & Becky

uhhh... i was bored:

Becky > Oi SB, i thought we agreed to keep our wedding plans secret
Starbucks > Thats right love, we did
Becky > Then how come my dad knows about it??
Stabrucks > err... i posted it on the err... internet
Becky > You did WHAT??? i really wanted to tell my own friggin parents and you... grrr
Starbucks > Hey calm down my loveygoo, im sorry ok? i wub u
Becky > Hmmm... i love you too, but you'll be inviting that damn Planetarion group to the wedding next ffs
Stabrucks > ..... uh... I cant wait to actually meet you in rl
Becky > I know, its weird this internet dating etc
Starbucks > Heh, knowing my luck, ur probably a dude, lol
Starbucks > ?
Starbucks > You still there Becky??
Starbucks > Huh??
Becky > uh... sorry i nipped out for a shave
Stabrucks > A WHAT??
Becky > I mean potatoes....... i had to shave my potatoes
Starbucks > You dont shave potatoes, you peel them?
Becky > Whatever...
Starbucks > Your not a dude are you?? Please no dont be a dude!!
Starbucks > ??
Becky > Sorry, course im not a dude... but you love me for my mind right?? and i love you sooo much
Starbucks > Hmm.... i wub u u likkle kissypie
Becky > Phew.. and theres the wedding night to look forward to :-)
Starbucks > :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Becky > Our bodies will be as one, we will sail together on a sea of ecstacy
Stabrucks > We could shag too!!!
Becky > SB!! dont be so crude! you spend too long on that bloody internet
Starbucks > i know but im a cyb0r celebrity
Becky > You wanna get out more, that internet is screwing your brain
Starbucks > mmk.. guess what then? i got a tatoo across my chest today!
Becky > Cool! what does it say
Stabrucks > Nodrog
Becky > What the hell does Nodrog mean?
Starbucks > uh... nothing
Nodrog has joined #dyb
Nodrog > Hiyall, its me, someone mentioned Nodrog?
Becky > SB, who IS THIS??
Stabrucks > uh.... i dunno!
Nodrog > Ok gtg, someone just mentioned Nodrog in #forums
Nodrog has quit #dyb
Becky > SB!!! who the f*** is Nodrog??
Starbucks > uhhh... a ginger haired guy from scotland
Becky > ffs :-(
Stabrucks > ... i wub u u pixiepoo
Becky >... i love you too :-)
Starbucks > :-) ur my reason for living :-)
Becky > aww shucklybums :-)
Starbucks > wibbly wubbly u :-)
Becky > Hmm.. but when we get married, there will be no more internet for you - ever
Becky > ?
Becky > ??
Becky > You still there?
Becky > STARBUCKS???
Starbucks has quit #dyb /*the wedding's off - die you bitch*
Unread 23 May 2003, 13:57   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Starbucks & Becky

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Nodrog has joined #dyb
Nodrog has quit #dyb
Becky > SB!!! who the f*** is Nodrog??
I genuinely laughed at that bit.
Unread 23 May 2003, 13:58   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
why dont you start trying profiling yourself as a 'serious' or 'angry' poster because the comedy type is not really your thing, is it?

No offence though
Unread 23 May 2003, 14:02   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Starbucks & Becky

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I genuinely laughed at that bit.
Me too

Sword still has 'the touch'.
Unread 23 May 2003, 14:07   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
fckin A.

and people say you aren't funny......

I get this image of Nodrog as a Ned Flanders type now.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 23 May 2003, 14:11   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
and people say you aren't funny......
To be fair, it was cack 'cept for the Nod cameo.
Unread 23 May 2003, 14:13   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
First IRC log that I actually found funny

Though I'm not sure if made up ones count....
Unread 23 May 2003, 14:18   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
To be fair, it was cack 'cept for the Nod cameo.
I like to think it enhanced the nod cameo.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 23 May 2003, 14:25   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Well done Sword that was good
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 23 May 2003, 14:29   #10
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
ok, YOU MANAGED TO MAKE ME LAUGH LOUD

marry me fs!
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:10   #11
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
heh
Unread 23 May 2003, 15:34   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This was funny! I wonder what starbucks thinks!
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:49   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Starbucks & Becky

Quote:
Originally posted by sword

Stabrucks > Nodrog
Becky > What the hell does Nodrog mean?
Starbucks > uh... nothing
Nodrog has joined #dyb
Becky > SB, who IS THIS??
Stabrucks > uh.... i dunno!
Nodrog has quit #dyb
lolly roffle