User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:37   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Body Hair...

Ok, as some of you know I have a bit of an obsession with body hair, or more precisely, a complete hate of it.

Now, being a formerly fat bastard, I have always been hairy, infact, I was acting as an extra in planet of the apes without wearing a costume.

I've been shaving my chest and stomach for about 6 months now, just a couple of times a month, not so much to keep it bald, but just to keep the hair in check.

However another problem is arising, the hair around my arse is so thick you could practically braid it these days, and its starting to interfere with everydays activities (cue obvious gay-sex punchline) like taking a ****.

The thing is, its starting to annoy me now, something needs to be done, but, is it wise to start waving a razor around my arse, and will it cause more hassle than its worth? ie, having stubble on my arse?

Any help appreciated, etc.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:39   #2
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Wax it baby, Wax it.

Zak
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:44   #3
Steel Fist
Village Idiot

Steel Fist is an unknown quantity at this point
[comedy option] Back, Crack and Sack [/comedy]
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 23:47   #4
one

These are your options:

* Pour hot wax on your arse and stick some cloth on it, then get someone to yank the cloth away

* Use a razor, mach 3 etc

* Use electrolysis, its a technique they use to remove hair

* My cousin does this on her eyebrows - you get 2 pieces of string, and twist them around trapping the hairs in between them, then you just yank the string away taking the hairs with them

* Use Immac hair removal cream, so it just desolves the hair away - might wana be careful this stuff dont get in the wrong place.

* Let a Gay virgin have sex with you up the arse so the friction just burns the hair away (my favourite)

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 00:03   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
rids you make me laugh so much....

(no. you really do.)

p.s. sorry about your hair problem.
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 00:18   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
p.s. sorry about your hair problem.
LOL
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 00:59   #7
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Body Hair...

try those electric razors for the hair, and trim it... or if u're feeling adventurous use a scissor

but u might want to ask someone to help u with it
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 04:00   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
use scissors to trim it.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 06:12   #9
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
this calls for a machete.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 07:03   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
use scissors to trim it.
this is the basic cure for dangleberries.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 08:30   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
just pull it out when you are wiping your arse*

*this may take a very long time
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 11:17   #12
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Unhappy

Things may not go according to plan

I'd hate for you to experiance the same Although it would be highly entertaining..
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 11:33   #13
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by JamMak

I'd hate for you to experiance the same Although it would be highly entertaining..

"Ill Shag it"
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 11:52   #14
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Do us all a favour and kill yourself.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 13:54   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by JamMak

thats the most LOL thing in ages.

now friends, planetarions, GDers, lend me your eyes. Lets be honest lads, 90% of us have hairy arses, tis ok, thats what being a man is all about. Dont ever shave. Just wipe and flush, wipe and flush. I soon realised at the age of around 11 (when my body freaked out and i briefly developed breasts whilst getting hair in places i didnt think needed any, ie in my pubes and arse, i mean they were hairyless for the first decade of my life when i was at my most vurnerable, so why on earth does evolution think i need it now!!!!!, personally i think a study needs to be conducted to find out what percentage of transexuals beomce females just to get rid of the hair) well anyways, noone ever said you had to flush once, personally i wipe my arse several times then flush, wipe my arse several times then flush again, in this way i dont block the bog with paper, and ensure that my botty is nice and crap free. The person in the link above would have saved a lot of trouble if only he'd spent a little more time in the bog, remember gents, wipe and flush twice. Its the mark of the real man.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 14:18   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
...remember gents, wipe and flush twice. Its the mark of the real man.
This is actually the funniest GD thread in a lonnng time

gg,wp
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 14:19   #17
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
You really DO have A LOT of hair growing in your arse if it's such a problem to you Rids. You can of course reserve a session from a local beauty care, and surprise them.

Oh that would be worth a candid camera scene.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 14:23   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
You really DO have A LOT of hair growing in your arse if it's such a problem to you Rids. You can of course reserve a session from a local beauty care, and surprise them.

Oh that would be worth a candid camera scene.
the beauty salon would be a good idea, case the place first though to check out the quality of the oft-fine women who frequent and indeed work in such places.

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 14:25   #19
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
You can even pull while getting your ass-cheecks trimmed!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 14:25   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Yes, Rad, then go ask the gorgeous blonde how much it costs to have your arsehair shaven around here. And if she could do it if it's possible. And if it's cheap enough to fit Rids' budget.

Wonder if they shave genital hair too in beauty salons.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 14:28   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
the beauty salon would be a good idea,

An excellent idea.

Rids could have his arse shaved LIVE on television, on that crappy 'The Salon' show on E4

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 15:53   #22
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
An excellent idea.

Rids could have his arse shaved LIVE on television, on that crappy 'The Salon' show on E4

Eeww! I don't want to see a hairy arse! NOOOOOO!!!!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 15:55   #23
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä

Wonder if they shave genital hair too in beauty salons.
I saw one on TV once... however all the people styling the pubes were gay men...

Unread 15 Apr 2003, 16:00   #24
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Set the hairs on fire. It will fix the problem easily.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 16:01   #25
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I saw one on TV once... however all the people styling the pubes were gay men...

I saw something like it on Eurotrash excpet the people styling it were women.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Unread 15 Apr 2003, 16:51   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

It's discrimination to say a woman can't be a gay man.

They can even be prime minister!