User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 01:56   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
da o yuo want spelappee

if you want spelalpepe please post bneow tl cos itm vefrty special liek me/

hallo

ths **** funny maN why

i dont fee so hfgoofd

i got down tbeech
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:01   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
i think someones been at the drinkypoos
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:02   #3
Idi

[01:06] <JammyJim> hehelooo
[01:06] <JammyJim> uyou ish toatlal yl gagy
[01:06] <JammyJim> twat
[01:06] <JammyJim> kjnk.hk
[01:06] <JammyJim> ]l kik-ggop;/
[01:06] <JammyJim> g]#goli'{-
[01:06] <JammyJim> -[Oyh[']7
[01:07] <JammyJim> HELLO?
[01:07] <JammyJim> R YOU RTHERE?
[01:07] <JammyJim> LIEK SHERE?

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:02   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I want spelalpepe!!!

(I think ;/ )
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:05   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
OH DERA.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:05   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
this is why we try to keep him locked in the cage :\

WHO LET HIM OUT?!?!?!!?!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:05   #7
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
OH DERA.
I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO THE BEACH MISTER!

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:07   #8
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO THE BEACH MISTER!
[20:06] <JammyJim> i usuallt chase catsw
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:07   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

OGHREFI DONGTG OCHASEO CATS
I WAHOT TO GOT BECAH

ITS WINDY AND EWAvESA ARE YOUFUNNY
H
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:08   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
that's it.. i'm coming on irc.. i can't miss this :P

JJ I'M COMING TO GET YOU!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:08   #11
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
-01:04:32- (@JammyJim) im going to see
-01:04:36- (@JammyJim) to chase the waves
-01:04:38- (@JammyJim) cos its fun

*heh!*
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:09   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

I BE ON IRC LATER
IM GONGTIN TDO THE BEECH FOT PLOAY WITH RWAVES TADN HOPEFULYL NOT DROWN LIEK OTHERS

OH MYH WDEARY

BYE BYW
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:10   #13
Aryn
Happy

awww
ok JJ
look out for the sharks :P
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:11   #14
Idi

I'm drinking Stella to be like JammyJim now.

I wish I had spirits though.

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:22   #15
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey yo' reckon yer so smart fine. too bad yer not
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:23   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Another thread for the archives.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 02:25   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'll take any spelalpepe or spelappee or even some ' <@JammyJim> DUTRBJM OEIOKE ARE OIYTSUDE' if you've got any spare.

.............................................................?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 03:03   #18
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
OH NO ITS BACK

I BARELY SURVIVED THE FIRST TIME.

My siggy didnt tho
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 03:04   #19
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
ps- the funniest thing ever is when taratang came on drunk.

aaahhh memories.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 03:13   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

ID ONT FELL SO GOOD

im gong to sellp now

nighty ngigth
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 08:14   #21
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
ID ONT FELL SO GOOD

im gong to sellp now

nighty ngigth
hehehehe, migraine ahoy!!!!!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 08:17   #22
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
hehehehe, migraine ahoy!!!!!
Maybe he'll drink water before he sleeps.

Maybe.

Probably not.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 08:21   #23
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahaha, if i get that drunk i dont think of drinking water
i hope his day wil be as dandy as his night was, pure comedy though, mods should do this more often
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 08:41   #24
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i've read this thread 3 times. mused over it for hours. I'm still non the wiser.

WTF is spelappee?
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 09:18   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Drunk and sat at a PC

hmmmmmm
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 10:26   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
COMEDY GOLD!

This thread should be awarded something.

Oh, and wtf is spelappee?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 10:28   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Saved for posterity.

But it'll never come up.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 11:02   #28
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
it'll never come up.
Tell that to JJ
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 12:08   #29
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is sooooooooooo getting siggyed
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 12:10   #30
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Sad.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 13:01   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

urgh i didnt drink water and today everything seems erm gray and difficult to look at....

oh and for those wondering what spelapee is.

i have no idea because i dont remember.

i think im gonna go have a shower and attempt at 'dragging myself' together.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 13:03   #32
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Men aren't what they were.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 13:03   #33
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
urgh i didnt drink water and today everything seems erm gray and difficult to look at....

i think im gonna go have a shower and attempt at 'dragging myself' together.
We will never know, or will we?

Will you tell if you remeber?

Anyways, drink some water. And take a cold shower. And eat some bacon or something simmilar.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:05   #34
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
We will never know, or will we?

Will you tell if you remeber?

Anyways, drink some water. And take a cold shower. And eat some bacon or something simmilar.
Irn-Bru is the answer
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:10   #35
Xillah

Quote:

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!?

FFS

i need closure GODDAMMIT

>:( <------ attempted angry face
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:18   #36
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
id put money on it being a 'slapeeeeee'
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:35   #37
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
saved.uploaded to webspace. until the end of time
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:54   #38
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
How hilarious...

Congratulations JammyJim. You are a ****ing moron.

HEHEHEHEHE LOL IM DRUNK ON HTE INTERNETER#HREH!HH! HEEHHE

Die.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 14:59   #39
Idi

Re: How hilarious...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet

Die.
as opposed to your 'look im **** on the interneter' stance?

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 15:06   #40
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
This isnt so funny when you realise that Aberystwyth University loses, on average 5 students a year to drowning in the sea

Its becomes hillarious again when you think of JJ and those massive **** off waves crashing agains the sea wall where he lives down on the Glen side of abers north beach

-Fedaykin

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:07   #41
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: How hilarious...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet

Die.
sums it up pretty well
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:20   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I WANT MY SPELAPPEE AND I WANT IT NOWISHLIEK!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:21   #43
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: How hilarious...

Quote:
Originally posted by Recon
sums it up pretty well
Oi , Recon. Im in Aberdeen a week next Saturday for the Thistle game. Fancy a drink after the match?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:43   #44
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I put ten quid on it meaning "sleep".
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:46   #45
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Error

Thread does not compute.

(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)gnore?
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 21:00   #46
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
anyone able to get home, get on the internet, irc and the forums, and refresh a threa periodically can type better than that.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 21:03   #47
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
ITS A CONSPIRACY!!

hes merely trying to distract us while he deleted random users from teh db...
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 21:49   #48
Xillah

Re: Re: How hilarious...

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
as opposed to your 'look im **** on the interneter' stance?
notice how they had to reg a new account to say it too, how sad
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 21:54   #49
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: Re: How hilarious...

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
notice how they had to reg a new account to say it too, how sad
Well maybe he was already banned or something.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 21:55   #50
Ðiscorporation

Re: Error

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyp
Thread does not compute.

(A)bort, (R)etry, (I)gnore?
I