User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 14 Feb 2003, 11:45   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Well im a social outcast now

Talking to my friends in the pub last night about the music industry, conversation along the lines of

'heh so many paedos'

then we start talking about that man who shot that woman in the face. For some reason i forgot this was real life and not PA GD, and my utterly horrific responce was

'haha yeah, shot in the face with bullets not cum'

:tumble weed silence:

:everyone bursts out laughing:

they all think im some kind of perv that only cums on womans faces or something, even my gf was laughing. Ive become the 'group joke'. I blame you kurashima, you fat scottish jobless buffoon, im sure it was you who linked to that story with a Subject along similar lines.

why god!!! why!!!
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 11:45   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's a Dacism, wiggles.
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 11:48   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
so dace came up with the phrase!!!

his corrupting influence has penetrated my mind further than i thought
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 11:48   #4
(,')

What's with this 'wiggles'?

Unread 14 Feb 2003, 11:50   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There's a thread on it, amazingly entitled 'Wiggles', Wiggles.
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 12:11   #6
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 14:48   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hahahahahaha.

Personally, i once burst out "OMG LOL!" once when "we" was drinking...i said it was just a joke, to see the peoples reaction..
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 14:49   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I was going to comment on the 'now' in the topic, but that would be mean
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 14:50   #9
RiCo

[x] Report this ^^ post to a moderator

Unread 14 Feb 2003, 16:01   #10
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
your are not an outcast
actually you are quite the opposite of that
you are me
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 17:47   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
your are not an outcast
actually you are quite the opposite of that
you are me
"Fate worse then death"

(Just kidding)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:25   #12
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
I say some of the things that are said in GD and they're now catchphrases among all my friends. Examples being "LIES" and "I Win!" (I win is reserved for drinking only)
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:26   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Well im a social outcast now

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Talking to my friends in the pub last night about the music industry, conversation along the lines of

'heh so many paedos'

then we start talking about that man who shot that woman in the face. For some reason i forgot this was real life and not PA GD, and my utterly horrific responce was

they all think im some kind of perv that only cums on womans faces or something, even my gf was laughing. Ive become the 'group joke'. I blame you kurashima, you fat scottish jobless buffoon, im sure it was you who linked to that story with a Subject along similar lines.

why god!!! why!!!

youre going on the misguided assumption we dont already consider you a complete social outcast, and treat you as such.

And yes , its a Dacism , but the specific joke was coined by me, and Dace has since used it on other forums since i linked him to the story.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:27   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
haha.

you tit.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Feb 2003, 01:29   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I blame you kurashima, you fat scottish jobless buffoon
Scottish - Got me on that one.

UnEmployed - (See Job Hunting - Addendum thread)

Buffoon = What kind of insult is that? People only get called Buffoons in the Dandy or in Whizzer and Chips. Get with the times Sonny Jim!

Fat - Gotta confess , im not getting any lighter. Must be the sea air.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:28   #16
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
i clear all of my history, delete all of my temp files, clear all cookies, and delete all bookmarks, yet everytime i type pirate.planetarion.com into my browser the drop down thing always points to this thread. WHY?!?!?!?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:50   #17
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
i clear all of my history, delete all of my temp files, clear all cookies, and delete all bookmarks, yet everytime i type pirate.planetarion.com into my browser the drop down thing always points to this thread. WHY?!?!?!?
it knows what your fantasys.

(its the clear documents thing. right click startbar)
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:55   #18
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Well im a social outcast now

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Fat - Gotta confess , im not getting any lighter. Must be the sea air.
and ofc, nothing to do with the 14 pints of Heavy, and the Fish Supper with a Kebab on top, 6 nights a week?

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:03   #19
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

'heh so many paedos'

why god!!! why!!!
I've done this as well. my friends used to say "good call", but now it's "played" or pld
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:06   #20
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by BesigedB
it knows what your fantasys.

(its the clear documents thing. right click startbar)
don't that too... i don't get how why it remembers this one single thread above all others :\
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:17   #21
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
because you pasted it in?