User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 31 May 2003, 22:34   #101
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You banned me!

But on topic, i have actually married a animal i met over the internett, on the internett! Kurashima was the pries, i can't remeber who the best guy was, but i do belive that Dead_Meat was something!

Oh, the "lucky" thing was Fluffy Bunny II.
Sadly, it all went into RolePlaying and was there deleted by the evil roleplayers after being harrased!
IT WAS NOT PLAYING FFS

EDIT: This is the BEST thread in a while, WHY WAS NOT THIS STICKED FFS? (I almost missed it )
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 05:53   #102
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
The amount of utter idiots on these boards are staggering,
however I assume you guys have to have some sort of hobby too :/

Eyl

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 06:05   #103
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Ressurecting old threads is bad

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 06:25   #104
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
I've never fallen in love online. I've fallen in love with someone from the internet but the actual falling was really like after talking on the phone and getting to "know" them as best as I could in spite of distance.

I think the real aspect of falling in love takes a long time though...I think I am currently falling in love every day.

We talked for ages online, then once on the phone and then lost touch for ages and then when we started talking again on the phone things were just pretty ****ing obvious and I started to fall....

I'm very happy.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 18:37   #105
MisterZ

MisterZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Oi Gemz, you minging cow! Remember when we were phoning your mobile up every ten minutes just because you were thick enough to put up a photo of yourself with your mobile number on it?! How ****ing funny was that - you said you were gonna call the police!

PS. We still have your number! HAHAHAHA
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 16:51   #106
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past
She has had a new phone for the last couple of months now with a new number :P

As for the topic, I have NOT fall in love with anyone online, as I think that is pathetic, I fell in love with gemma AFTER I had met her IRL. In fact, I hate having an online "relationship" as all we do for a lot of the time is argue.....

No offence gemma (if u actually do bother to read this thread again) but ur part of your thread about me didn't have ANYTHING to do with us falling in love online, so 3/4 of the post is completely irrelevant. Besdies, I dont think they really want to know the details.... :P

"hope these guys don't mind you blurting out your relationships all over the pa boards." - she's not been one for keeping it subtle

It's working out so far.... despite everyone feeling pity for me for supposedly "falling for her deciet" and saying "it will never last" etc.

Here comes the flaming..... :P
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 16:56   #107
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Ressurecting old threads is bad
BURN IN HELL, SINNERS!
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 18:12   #108
MisterZ

MisterZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeggstry, Gemz is ugly and from what she was saying over the phone she is thick as ****. You still love her?
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 10:24   #109
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
STFU N00B!
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 10:33   #110
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Talk about flogging a dead horse.