User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 09:09   #51
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Its not the stories that I don't believe, it's the way he tells them and the way he reacts on his fanbase.

he's a gimmick acount 99,9999% sure for me.
that funny...if u have so sure ask the admins to take a look.
i know muslim personally cause i went to school together and stuff and u came and say hes a gimmick? i feel sorry for u, 99,9 sure? LOL

the way he tells? its juts cause u dont know him...to me is very clear but anyway

thats sad
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 09:19   #52
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by BlacK_Bengudo
stuff
I always take people with one post at their word.

It's a good strategy.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 09:23   #53
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by BlacK_Bengudo
that funny...if u have so sure ask the admins to take a look.
i know muslim personally cause i went to school together and stuff and u came and say hes a gimmick? i feel sorry for u, 99,9 sure? LOL

the way he tells? its juts cause u dont know him...to me is very clear but anyway

thats sad

oh yeah this post really convinced me to think otherwise!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 09:45   #54
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
you are all imbeciles

this gimmick makes you laugh, laugh at this Muslim and you know why? because you recognize yourselves in it, you ****tarts don't understand someone is laughing his ass off all over you all.

I tell you, this is a gimmick and you are all getting trolled for almost a year by someones gimmick account.
I'm with SilverSmoke on this one.
[X] Muslim is a Gimmick
[ ] Muslim is not a Gimmick
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:16   #55
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Muslim is so cool.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:18   #56
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I'M 29 AND STILL A VIRGO!!!!11122333

AND I DONT THINK I HAVE TO SHOW THAT I CARE NOT ENOUGH TO CARE ABOUT HOWMUCH YOU CARE ABOUT MY CARES!!!!!11223
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 20:58   #57
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Re: maybe im not going to have a girl who is a friend of mine, afterall

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
all i wanted was to hump her
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:21   #58
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Losers try,
winners go home and **** the prom queen.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:21   #59
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
you should stop stalking the trolls
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:25   #60
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
and stop nicking lines from 'The Rock'
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:51   #61
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Recon, I'm ashamed of you for bumping this.

On a more serious note, I have a very close female friend here and I've never had any problems like that (just as well, as she has a boyfriend). I just treat her pretty much the same as I treat any of my male friends. Because we both know we're not 'interested' in each other (you know what I mean) we can talk more freely about many things, which is great cos it's good to be able to get a female perspective on some things.
You have to realise if you enter into a friendship relationship, trying to turn it into 'something more' can be very risky and very emotionally stressful for both sides, and you risk losing the trust and consequently the friendship of the other person. It's not something I would ever consider doing - to me, it would just feel like everything up to that point had been a scam if the sole reason you became friends with the person was just so you could get that little bit closer to your fantasy or whatever.
If you became friends with this girl because you didn't have the guts to try for the 'something more' from the start then you've no-one to blame but yourself.

Anyway, sitting in front of your PC moping about it is the worst thing you can possibly do.

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 22:47   #62
Nem3sis
Planetarion Radio DJ

Nem3sis is an unknown quantity at this point
guys if u dont have anything useful or nice to say dont bother saying it....i feel more sorry for the guy by the things u r saying in repsonse than his problem... stop being so damn shady
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 23:31   #63
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
I laughed before I saw your post. Then I laughed some more.
Grow up, Muslim.