User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 15 Feb 2004, 01:40   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
An Amusing Conclusion

As usual amusing for you but not for me.

This is the final part in "The Liz Story"

So far:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR NUMBER

Now the last "episode" happend 3 weeks ago.

I left the relationship with me saying i'd call her.

I never did.

So i thought after deciding not to call her it would be in my best interest to get my sister to screen my calls.

This she duly did.

Nobody could contact me except via my sister.

It was a fool proof plan.

Unfortunately i am a better standard of fool than most.

On Wednesday night i

- came home from work

- put dinner in the oven

- was watching TV

- got up to check my food

- came back through to the living room

- was still standing 'cause my dinner was almost ready

- picked up the phone automatically when it started ringing because i was right beside it and i had my mind on other things (dinner and the show i was watching).

"Hello is Peter there?" says a female voice with a strong Glasweigan accent.

(Now this should have been a clear warning single. None of my friends call me Peter and nobody else phones me.)

"Yes. Speaking" says i.

"Hi Peter it's Liz here. I just wondered why you hadn't phoned me after saying you would after the cinema last Saturday."

(My sister, who was sitting a couple of feet away, informs me that at this point my jaw dropped and i went very white.)

"Ehhhhhh, uhhhhhhmmmmmm. Last Saturday?" says i

(The date had been the previous Saturday to that but i decided not to press it cause Liz sounded pissed as it was. I did however start mouthing the word "f*ck" alot.)

"Yeah last Saturday"

"Well uhhhh ahhhh" i began my defence brilliantly "I decided, errrr, that i thought you weren't THAT interested in me and, ehhhhh, that it would probably be, ehhhh, best if we, uhhhhhh, didn't, you know, see each other again and ,ummmmm, as such, ahhhhhh, a clean break would probably beforthebest."

God i felt weak with fear. This was such a ****ing nightmare.

Now i can't remember exactly what Liz said next but i relised that her accent had changed slightly.

Liz now sounded more like my "friend" Kelly.

Infact i realised IT WAS ****ING KELLY.

I have such great friends.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 01:45   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An Amusing Conclusion

Best
Punchline
Ever
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 01:48   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

dace will you be my valentine? <3
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 01:50   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not even for money.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 01:58   #5
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

It's so beautiful
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 02:11   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Friends, don't you just love them?
We shall remember them.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 02:11   #7
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

poetry in motion
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 02:17   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Friends, don't you just love them?

Not Kelly and not Matt (the guy who put her up to it).
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 22:50   #9
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Best
Punchline
Ever
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 23:09   #10
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

haha brilliant
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 23:49   #11
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Only you Dace, it could only happen to you...
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 00:48   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cheered me right up mate
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 01:10   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace's friends are considerably cooler than he is
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 18:27   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

can i just suggest that someone saves this thread and those it links to at the top for posterity. I hate remembering old threads and having no way to look at them.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 20:51   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Dace's friends are considerably cooler than he is :D

Only because knowing me makes them cool because i'm their friend and i'm a trendy type of dude whereas they are just a bunch of ****s so me hanging around with them demeans me but it makes them better so they are smarter on the making friends front or something i dont know exactly how this works out but in the end it means that i'm still the coolest.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 20:52   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
can i just suggest that someone saves this thread and those it links to at the top for posterity. I hate remembering old threads and having no way to look at them.

I do not have the power to do what you ask.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 01:31   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i however do

EDIT: and have
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 01:46   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now we need a part 5, where Dace asks us for ideas on how to get his buddy back...
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 11:06   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

**** his sister?
or tell him you have...
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 11:11   #20
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

You still haven't ****ed her, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 13:03   #21
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Did this incident make you cry?

lol!
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 13:57   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
**** his sister?
or tell him you have...

He doesn't have a sister (and Kelly is an only child).
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 13:59   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
You still haven't ****ed her, right?

No (and i very much doubt i ever will).
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 14:01   #24
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh Dace, you're such a card
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 14:03   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Did this incident make you cry?

No

:sniff:

;'(
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 15:34   #26
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
No (and i very much doubt i ever will).
Without having read all of the posts in forementioned threads, why not?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 16:47   #27
Liz

Liz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
Without having read all of the posts in forementioned threads, why not?
Because i'd never touch him with a bargepole after seeing all this stuff he's written about me on these ****ing forums full of weridos. What the hell were you playing at?
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 16:49   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wondered when a gimmick like this would show up.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 01:12   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

it could only be a matter of time really couldnt it?
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 01:25   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

gotta be jonny.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 02:09   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
gotta be jonny.

Not me. I thought it would be too obvious seeing as we've "done" this one before, who with I forget but whatever.

PS My money's on kura.

PPS If it actually is her this would be quite possibly the greatest moment in the history of the internet though.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 02:39   #32
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PPS If it actually is her this would be quite possibly the greatest moment in the history of the internet though.
ah, but then she could explain what she was thinking the whole time and men would finally understand women and the universe would implode.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 02:45   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
ah, but then she could explain what she was thinking the whole time and men would finally understand women and the universe would implode.

In the history of mankind no woman has ever managed to adequately explain anything. I doubt the trend would be reversed in this instance.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 09:34   #34
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cool Re: An Amusing Conclusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz
Because i'd never touch him with a bargepole after seeing all this stuff he's written about me on these ****ing forums full of weridos. What the hell were you playing at?
Quote:
Quote:
In the history of mankind no woman has ever managed to adequately explain anything. I doubt the trend would be reversed in this instance.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 14:09   #35
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Kura's not that shit*, and you can always tell his gimmicks because he forgets to change his comma style.

*this is debateable
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 14:28   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Yeah but she could have explained it badly am i rite?
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 14:32   #37
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Whatever the conclusion is, this be amusing thinks me.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 14:34   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

She called us weirdos. Me and my imaginary friend Billy don't like that
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 15:00   #39
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Stop speaking on behalf of Billy! I'm sure he's able to speak for himself.

PS! Bob say's hi!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 15:12   #40
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Me and my imaginary friend Billy
I thought Billy had no mates .
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 21:52   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

can you imagine anyone being geeky enough to actually come onto here are actaully argue the toss raather than just phoning dace and shouting at him?
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 22:54   #42
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I thought Billy had no mates .
Jonny's actually Billy's imaginary friend.