User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:20   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe im not going to have a girl who is a friend of mine, afterall

so yesterday me, 2 buddies and this chick who used to be my friend went out nightclubbing. Then this guy started putting his tongue down her throat, and I felt really bad, and went to the bathroom to cry and all. later on I returned and waited for like 30 mins until they stopped kissing, then i said i was going home, and it was 1:20 am what is extremely early, unusual for me

then she grabbed my arm and asked me not to go, and she wouldnt let go of me
i kissed her in the cheek and said i had a headache, and said goodbye for everyone. the guy who kissed her seemed happy.

as i went home i felt like screming. i got home and grabbed a pillow, put it in my mouth and screamed for like 10 mins. then i chainsmoked a pack while watching music videos. i could not get sleep.

the thing is that any girl who tries to be my friend is endangered. This is the second event in 5 months. exactely the same chain of events. I dont think I will ever be able to have a friend of the female sex. Unless I have a girlfriend first.
sad to know this
next time i see her i will tell her that i was never her friend, all i wanted was to hump her, and hope she doest get too annoyed
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:21   #2
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
beat the **** outta ur mate and stop bitching on an internet forum
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:22   #3
RiCo

I laughed before I saw your post. Then I laughed some more.

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:23   #4
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: maybe im not going to have a girl who is a friend of mine, afterall

he who can does

he who can't talks about it
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:23   #5
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
beat the **** outta ur mate and stop bitching on an internet forum
you see the problem is not him. He told me he was in love with her for quite a while. The problem is me, who loves any chick who wonders by
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:25   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
I laughed before I saw your post. Then I laughed some more.
They are always so funny that it's hard to believe they are actually true... You are surpassing sword to some extent.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:26   #7
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
They are always so funny that it's hard to believe they are actually true... You are surpassing sword to some extent.
the sad thing is that it is all true, and i am devastated inside. I could die now
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:26   #8
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
is it one of your buddies that went out with that chick? Or just some random guy at the club?
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:26   #9
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
you see the problem is not him. He told me he was in love with her for quite a while. The problem is me, who loves any chick who wonders by
Listen mate, Carpe Diem, okay? You don't get nothing if you don't ask for it.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:28   #10
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ScotWiZ
is it one of your buddies that went out with that chick? Or just some random guy at the club?
no
he is my mate, and studies with me
even worse, this chick also studies with me
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:29   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im actually not going to say anything nasty, as instead of saying "maybe she likes me" you made the right assumption that youll fancy any girl that comes etc.

I actually feel sorry for you.

Id advise anyone reading this thread to think before posting.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:30   #12
RiCo

Quote:
Just his topics are excellent. I can't believe it myself, but Muslims threads deserve some kind of appreciation.

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:30   #13
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Listen mate, Carpe Diem, okay? You don't get nothing if you don't ask for it.
well, i cant, because then this other guy would be mad at me, and she would not want me, and also i dont know if i want her kisses out of pity
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:32   #14
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
stop being ****ing obsessed about girls

work, study, do whatever u want with your life, but stop thinking about girls

that obsession will never let you get a female friend, because u are only thinking of getting laid, and because of that u will never get laid
you see, you dont choose who you like, it just happens.
sad it is that i like any girl who approaches me
its not an obsession, its the way i am
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:33   #15
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
the sad thing is that it is all true, and i am devastated inside. I could die now
Perhaps if you weren't so worried about where you can go to cry without being seen you might actually have the time in which to do something.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:34   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
stop being ****ing obsessed about girls

work, study, do whatever u want with your life, but stop thinking about girls

that obsession will never let you get a female friend, because u are only thinking of getting laid, and because of that u will never get laid
Exactly.... and always remember, a relationship is not about getting laid, or taking advantage of eachothers body. In a good relationship you can extend eachothers personality and fill eachother in when one comes short.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:35   #17
ELeeming
Cultured

[SIZE=4]TALK TO HER FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:35   #18
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
In a good relationship you can extend eachothers personality and fill eachother in when one comes short.
I think he's looking for a girl SI
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:36   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
you see, you dont choose who you like, it just happens.
sad it is that i like any girl who approaches me
its not an obsession, its the way i am
Yeh yeh, you can't help who you fancy, but you can stop yourself from being a complete ****ing moron about it all the time.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:38   #20
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Perhaps if you weren't so worried about where you can go to cry without being seen you might actually have the time in which to do something.
by then all was lost
crying in public would be so embarassing that id be in a even worse shape

plus i know that it wouldnt change anything for me, id still not have her
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:39   #21
sayonara
Shai Halud

I meant in general Muslim, not just on that specific occasion.

Be more assertive damn you.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:41   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
I think he's looking for a girl SI
*paws*

No seriously, people should stop thinking in boxes and categories.
The amount of people who think "tits - no tits" is worrying me.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:44   #23
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
[SIZE=4]TALK TO HER FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
yes i am going to do this
dont you see the ending on my first post?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:46   #24
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
yes i am going to do this
dont you see the ending on my first post?
heres an amazing alternative.

tell her how you feel and insted of losing a friend u might gain something more. she might even like u more than ur m8. in which case ur sorted.

throwing away friendships is for assholes.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:46   #25
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
No seriously, people should stop thinking in boxes and categories.
The amount of people who think "tits:up: - no tits:down:" is worrying me.

I was recently, and with some passion, told I was wrong when argued that not all men think with their dicks all the time. However it seems in some cases they have nothing else to think with :(

Muslim I advise you get yourself a prostitute asap.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:55   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
:)

The most worrying thing is it was a bunch of guys on irc that were telling me this, and not a group of psychopathic 'feminists'
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:57   #27
Muslim
Banned

im really not having a good day
after all this ****, as i was taking the elevator to my workplace the power is cut and i get stucked there for half an hour with two fat ladies who screamed like bitches. i had to leave my cell phone on becouse they were afraid of the dark.

and 2 minutes ago i found a couple of maggots in the very fruit i was having for lunch

crap
this day is ****e
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:02   #28
Muslim
Banned

I have a lot to think through in the next week
i have a week of vacations where i will not see her. I must come up with a policy
by now she doesnt ever suspects that i like her. I could just hide this inside me and do not touch in this subject
interesting enough i think that i want to tell her how i feel so that she says "oh thanks god you said that. I love you and, like you, ive been hiding and...."well you got the picture.
but i am 90% sure that if i told her how i feel, it would just ruin our relatioship, like the last girl I like and told her how I feel

i hope the anger i feel now leaves my body
she could really be my friend for life
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:04   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It depends what you want.

The most successful people are people who don't mind being told 'no'.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:07   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Am I the only one who gets a bit bored by this already too long running gimmick?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:09   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
picking on muslim is nasty

"if you arent naturally picky enough to get a girl without trying and worrying alot then you dont have the right to be sexually active"

i hope you all feel very superior

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:12   #32
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Am I the only one who gets a bit bored by this already too long running gimmick?
Us pretty people have a hard time understanding this, but he is infact serious.

Sad people like Muslim excists :/

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:12   #33
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
picking on muslim is nasty

"if you arent naturally picky enough to get a girl without trying and worrying alot then you dont have the right to be sexually active"

i hope you all feel very superior
You are assuming too much
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:25   #34
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
OH

JUST

SHUT

THE

UP

YOU

FEMININELY

INEPT

FOOL
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:27   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
femininely
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:31   #36
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
You are assuming too much
really?

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
OH

JUST

SHUT

THE

UP

YOU

FEMINELY

INEPT

FOOL
oh

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:32   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
really?

oh
it's to muslim
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:33   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

re-read my second post in this thread

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:34   #39
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
femininely
ta
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:00   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
Us pretty people have a hard time understanding this, but he is infact serious.

Sad people like Muslim excists :/

Its not the stories that I don't believe, it's the way he tells them and the way he reacts on his fanbase.

he's a gimmick acount 99,9999% sure for me.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:06   #41
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Muslim, you seriously need to get laid
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:15   #42
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

you are all imbeciles

this gimmick makes you laugh, laugh at this Muslim and you know why? because you recognize yourselves in it, you ****tarts don't understand someone is laughing his ass off all over you all.

I tell you, this is a gimmick and you are all getting trolled for almost a year by someones gimmick account.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:17   #43
Ap0k
Spritely:

id hardly call it a troll account.

i mean... gimmick or not, its too pathetic to be a troll account...
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:21   #44
RiCo

Quote:
Its not the stories that I don't believe, it's the way he tells them and the way he reacts on his fanbase.

he's a gimmick acount 99,9999% sure for me.
Can it be?

It's to good to be true!?

Woha!

When reflecting over his threads over the last year, you might just be very very right.

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 21:23   #45
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Muslim, you won't find out how she feels if you don't ask.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:55   #46
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
you are all imbeciles
this gimmick makes you laugh, laugh at this Muslim and you know why? because you recognize yourselves in it, you ****tarts don't understand someone is laughing his ass off all over you all.
Humouring gimmicks who are this passive is good practice for when we actually have to say and mean stuff.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 04:06   #47
Muslim
Banned

i dont know why god puts people in the world only to suffer
come on, how many can say that they are 20 and never got any?
there is no god
i lose all the time becouse of bad cards
nature its mean
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 05:54   #48
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
i dont know why god puts people in the world only to suffer
come on, how many can say that they are 20 and never got any?
there is no god
i lose all the time becouse of bad cards
nature its mean
life kicks you in the ass, but all you gotta do is get up again

and tap a fat chick, its all good
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 08:17   #49
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: maybe im not going to have a girl who is a friend of mine, afterall

Quote:
so yesterday me, 2 buddies and this chick who used to be my friend went out nightclubbing. Then this guy started putting his tongue down her throat, and I felt really bad, and went to the bathroom to cry and all. later on I returned and waited for like 30 mins until they stopped kissing, then i said i was going home, and it was 1:20 am what is extremely early, unusual for me

then she grabbed my arm and asked me not to go, and she wouldnt let go of me
i kissed her in the cheek and said i had a headache, and said goodbye for everyone. the guy who kissed her seemed happy.

as i went home i felt like screming. i got home and grabbed a pillow, put it in my mouth and screamed for like 10 mins. then i chainsmoked a pack while watching music videos. i could not get sleep.

the thing is that any girl who tries to be my friend is endangered. This is the second event in 5 months. exactely the same chain of events. I dont think I will ever be able to have a friend of the female sex. Unless I have a girlfriend first.
sad to know this
next time i see her i will tell her that i was never her friend, all i wanted was to hump her, and hope she doest get too annoyed

I canṫ tell you any story that will help, but I will tell you what is the understatement of the year.

It's this:

"Muslim has Issues"
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 08:25   #50
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's another one.

"We can't help you, only you can."