User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:09   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
hans

posting here in public to let you and the 'online community' know about some things that have annoyed me quite a bit the last weeks. perhaps it's sad. perhaps i shouldn't be posting things like that on here, but i'm hoping i'm getting through to you this way anyhow.
don't see it as a personal attack, just see it as a warning since the more you are changing you attitude towards me, the more you are pissing me off.
i think i know why that is and i'd like you to read this now, and think about it.

your gf

i know you have a gf, and i don't.
i know you're getting laid, and i'm not.

but to be quite honest with you i don't give a shit. i'm not sure what point you are trying to make by keeping on telling me how great your gf is, while you realise i'm not attracted to her at all.
it's not the "you having a gf and i don't" thing that pisses me off, it's you not keeping your mouth shut about it for a second.

on a sidenote:

your gf has been drinking on our costs for a full year now, never ever paying a single drink when going out with your friends. every single time we went out, we payed for the first drinks after which she quickly went off home again. (with you).
-i'm not the only person who is annoyed by this (arrogant) behaviour.

you playing in the "1st team"

you play in the first team, i play in the second team.
fair enough.
but why the **** do you make such a big issue out of that? i think i told you more than once that i don't even want to play in the first team to start with.
i play hockey because i enjoy the game; i enjoy playing with people, i enjoy having a laugh on the field and i enjoy drinking a beer with them later.
what i don't want is to put 10 hours a week into a team that has never been a real team, is just playing against it's own dreams for about 4 years now and never gave the impression to have fun while playing.

apart from that, you very well realise i could play there aswell if i'd train like you're doing for 2 years now. it's just that i don't put that much effort in my game.

us being member of the teamcommittee

*GD readers will not understand what this about*

i sorted H3.
i sorted H2 today.
i planned some kind of plan B for H2 to use on the long term.

you did nothing

except for coming up with that long term plan for H2 that is the same like the plan i made 3 days before. (except for me having names and you didn't. next time you'd better listen more closely to what Wout tells you).

last night you told me to get things sorted for H2.
which i did.
things went wrong after that, but more due to my teammates being lazy than to me not doing enough.
oh and may i remind you this is not the task of me as member of the teamcommittee, nor as me as member of H2?
this morning i was at the club for that meeting, you were supposed to come too, i even called you for that. but you never showed up.

also, you promised me you'd play with us today. you gave me your word, but broke it when your gf asked you to come see her game. you only dared to tell me when she was there aswell.
this morning you turned off your mobile.
a bit too easy, isn't it?
you let me down hans...don't make it look like i am the lazy person here.

us training the girlsteam

- you made a schedule that's incorrect and caused much chaos. (different timetable on internet than in the clubmagazine).
- you told me to print things out and hand things out since you were too lazy to find yourself a printer somewhere
- (idem for the travelschedule).

whenever things need to be done, you always make sure you do the planning and organisation, but you always keep your hands off the real work.
how much time does copy-paste cost? and why didn't you check the things you copied?
if you want to criticize me for handing out things 'late' (2 days ahead), you should also take a look at your own 'work', that never has been without fatal mistakes.

everything i just mentioned are just tiny irritations. i think i'm pretty much of an easy going type of person, i don't make such a big issue out of everything.
yet i want to warn you for the way you're behaving atm, because sooner or later you will feel the consquences
-not necesserely caused by me-

serious hans, stop being a thickheaded, arrogant bastard now or i will smack you in the face at some point.

(and keep in mind i made this thread because you're one my closest mates, not to make you look bad on internet or whatever).

Koen
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:16   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: hans

This is actually the most pathetic display of internet emotion I have ever seen.

Hans is your friend.

Don't you think perhaps that you could have the decency to talk about this with him in private and let him know your feelings before posting it on an internet message board with a quite tight community of which he is a member?

Thats like me breaking up with Andrew online.

Not that we're together, but in a hypothetical sense.

AND NO WE NEVER WILL BE EITHER BEFORE YOU ASK.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:18   #3
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Dramallama to thread #180321

Thats the Dramallama to thread #180321
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:20   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The pain runs deep.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:22   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
Dramallama to thread #180321

Thats the Dramallama to thread #180321
You have just earned yourself a post of the week nomination

Also, I'm saving this thread.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:25   #6
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
You have just earned yourself a post of the week nomination

Also, I'm saving this thread.
would have been better as the first post, but I found the image macro
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:34   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like Hans is dating a REAL whore.

I'll give it 4 years before everyone can take a dip in Hans's current bint (for some euro's of course).
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:37   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bitchin.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:38   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i shed a tear
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:40   #10
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:41   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh god I laughed.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:42   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Sounds like Hans is dating a REAL whore.

I'll give it 4 years before everyone can take a dip in Hans's current bint (for some euro's of course).

first to get personal loses!
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:48   #13
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
first to get personal loses!
Your Girlfriend?
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:49   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Thats like me breaking up with Andrew online.

Not that we're together, but in a hypothetical sense.

AND NO WE NEVER WILL BE EITHER BEFORE YOU ASK.
I dont think we had to ask. Hes made his feelings for you clear on so many occasions, its starting to sound like a teledrama.

"THIS SUMMER ON HALLMARK CHANNEL , ROBERT REDFORD AND BRUCE BOXLEITNER STAR IN A TALE OF UNREQUITED INTERNET LOVE .... NOT WITHOUT MY SKIDDY"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:49   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BTW Gentlemen, less personal attacks on Hans' love life plz, i cant be arsed modding this thread.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:51   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I came while reading this thread.
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:52   #17
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
BTW Gentlemen, less personal attacks on Hans' love life plz, i cant be arsed modding this thread.
Quote:
BTW Gentlemen, less personal attacks on Hans' arse, he loves modding his head.
Hey I played with some letters and something happened
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:53   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Hey I played with some letters and something happened
You finally overcame dyslexia?
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:54   #19
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

oh btw 'bout the hockey

i play in the first 'cause i got asked and they got a new trainer, you always had the excuse you didnt want to be in the first squad, just like me, because of the previous trainer. I got into the selection and i like the way the play hockey. Also to play with some of my old teammates was ace.

'bout the girlssquad: I do not have a printer, i live on my own and it is broke, you train the girls on tuesday, so i gave you the document which you blindly printed but not handed out, i should've checked the times on it or remove it but i didn't my bad, i admit. But you were lazy on the part of the keeping, you are way to laid-back on some stuff, on others i agree, but the keeping and the organizing, you have to atleast appear to be organized towards the girls otherwise they will think that we do not have our stuff organized and won't give as much as i want them to give (hoho)

about your team: I talked a lot with the other members of the committee and even the ones in the team itself, while you talked too and said you had it under control i asked if you'd checked but you didn't, i also said that i'd rather look at my gf's match and that you could arrange your own team. I might have put the effort in fixing your team, but i thought you could do that yourself too. I hope it is fixed now by the way, but I doubt it.

and about my gf:
i know you have different opinions about girls and 'getting them' and i respect you for that and i wholeheartedly agree with you on a lot of stuff. I know you are not attracted to her and I do not judge you on that. But this is the first time that you i hear you get annoyed, yes she is a big part of my life, but she aint everything.
about the first drinks etc: i've told her too that not only you, but also i am not paying everything for her, a concept she doesnt always quite get but when she gets confronted with it pretty hard (asks if i want something to drink in a pub, then orders it and then expects me to pay she kinda gets the point)

in general: sometimes you are too laid back but i still love you

and if you really get kicked out of the house in februari i'll try to get you into my house/apartement (if you chose to take up that option)

hug?
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:54   #20
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
You finally came?
No Jonny did, cant you read?

EDIT: DRAMA!!!
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:55   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

ps this is all rather silly
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:56   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
No Jonny did, cant you read?

EDIT: DRAMA!!!
Super Leaping Spinning Throwing Fireball Irony Attack +++++++
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 00:57   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

And now that Hans and Koen have said their peace, this thread will close, and be forever remembered in the annals of time as "That thread where Koen and Hans said really nasty things to each other because theyre mates".

*closed*