User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2004, 15:53   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
The Planetarion Wiki

Crossposted on PD.

It is my pleasure to make public the Planetarion Wiki.

What is a wiki?
A wiki is a system for organizing large amounts of information. A wiki allows almost every page to be edited by anyone using any webbrowser. The wiki software we use supports a simple syntax (wikicode) somewhat similar to vbcode for linking between pages and for general markup purposes.

What is PAWiki?
PAWiki is a wiki set up specifically for Planetarion. It is meant as a resource independant of PAteam, alliances, skill and social network. It is my hope that PAWiki will encompass material similar to that on Scouse' Caeneus page, the official manual and more. Perhaps in time it can hold strategy articles and newbie guides as well.

But there's almost nothing there!
The pages that have been filled out so far are mostly done by myself or some of the few people who have been let in a bit early to help out. This information is meant to be a seed from which the site can grow and flourish. You can help PAWiki by editing a page you find lacking or starting a new page.

Do I have to register?
Some actions require registering, but the most important one (editing a page) doesn't. Just be aware that your IP address will show up instead of your username if you aren't logged in when you edit a page.

Got IRC?
We (well, just me mostly these days) idle in #pawiki on netgamers. If you have any questions here would be a good place to ask them.

There's nothing about Round 13 there!
Better add something then!

What does this have to do with AD?
As you can see there's a seperate category about alliances. Some of the pages there are more complete than others. It is my hope that you, the readers and posters of AD, can help fill out this category. Hopefully we can create a detailed resource about alliances, large and small, old and new, that we can use for reference.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 15:59   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Planetarion Wiki

Good work jester. Nice to see some people are still willing to put in effort into the community.
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 16:20   #3
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Great work!

Hopefully it will be a wealth of information; for new and old players. The great thing is anyone can add a page.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 16:37   #4
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

That is awesome. Nice work, I'll add some stuff about my alliance when I am in less of a party-mood
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 17:10   #5
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

wow a real PAWiki :xmasgrin:

I think it's a great idea and cool that someone takes the effort of gathering all the history and stuff about Planetarion.
Since Scouse stopped the work on his page, noone has really bothered gathering the facts and stories about planetarion. Atleast not in a major fashion to my knowledge atleast.

I like it !

It even keeps a People category :xmas:
Now all the bigshots will be remembered throughout all of history!

Can I publish my book there ?
I've been meaning to finish my pautobipgraphy

and the true story why Wolfpack is the best alliance of all times :crazyxmas:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone !!

Rabba

P.S I'll be playing the next round aswell
(my 13th + some half ones

-
"Edititing...
oh btw!
I need more lines for my siggie :eek:
I finally have a galaxy to add that actually won something!"
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 21:36   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stickied.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 06:35   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Stickied.
Kiss of death, innit.

In other news, aside from thanking everyone who's contributed so far, I've spruced up the todo page a bit so that people who have a good idea for something that should be added, but either don't know how or don't have the time or inclination to contribute directly can add it to the requests area and hope someone who does, will.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 12:19   #8
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

yay, my piece about hirr is out for the public now

Nice work Jester, Eol, etc
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 13:35   #9
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

im impressed
nicest project since i have started again
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 14:42   #10
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

im willing to contribute a logo to the PA wiki or some other graphics if you need it - you can pm inside the forum.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 17:39   #11
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that some one should add ViruS and RaH in the alliance list(i cant figure how too)

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 19:19   #12
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

great page, just updated vision from r7 to 10.

nice work jesterina - you rock as usual
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 01:38   #13
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocklobster[Dok]
I think that some one should add ViruS and RaH in the alliance list(i cant figure how too)
Edit the Virus article to include the text [[Category:Alliances]].
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 16:17   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I can add bits on BlueTuba, The Federation, WPO but my memory is quite hazy I'm afraid although I remember all alliances being good

I remember Pat & lokken firing me :|
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 20:08   #15
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
yay, my piece about hirr is out for the public now

Nice work Jester, Eol, etc
BRING hirr BACK TO PA!
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 21:00   #16
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Done my bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbagast
Since Scouse stopped the work on his page, noone has really bothered gathering the facts and stories about planetarion.
Although I'm not updating recent rounds, I haven't actually stopped updating rounds 1 - 9.5. I just don't get sent anything anymore. But you're right in that I haven't done anything post 9.5, but the reasons for that are stated on the index page.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 21:01   #17
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouse
Done my bit.

Although I'm not updating recent rounds, I haven't actually stopped updating rounds 1 - 9.5. I just don't get sent anything anymore. But you're right in that I haven't done anything post 9.5, but the reasons for that are stated on the index page.

you should have added the other rounds too :/

your page is 1a.

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 09:59   #18
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Good job, nice to see PA history get recorded continually and in an organized manner.
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 15:10   #19
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartshunter
Good job, nice to see PA history get recorded continually and in an organized manner.
now only should current alliances and alliances which are gone (and some of their former hcs or so) just start to add their info to make it working...

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 10:00   #20
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
now only should current alliances and alliances which are gone (and some of their former hcs or so) just start to add their info to make it working...
Scouse is my "PA", a very good one too
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 14:11   #21
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

best thing ever, jesterina ftw
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2005, 00:12   #22
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Looks good.

I will add the RB stuff etc when I get time.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2005, 09:01   #23
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Wow, brilhant... actualy impressed

/me claps

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2005, 10:50   #24
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

wiki... sticky?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 01:05   #25
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

It was, but jessie asked to have it un-stickied.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 14:40   #26
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm going to have to fire up the PA-related brain cells and try to post some of the many useless facts that still occupy space in my brain

The intricacies of r6 politics will make for some fun articles, that's for sure
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote