User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 18 Oct 2004, 13:21   #1
Markajk
Dark Sabboth

Markajk is an unknown quantity at this point
Vampyric sect alliance needs you

I am searching for recruits interested in joining a new alliance dedicated to causing chaos to entire universes. So if you are a war hungary player with a desire to join one of the hottest new alliances to date, then apply to join because in this game peace is good, but war is better. [email protected] if you need to speak to me.

Last edited by Markajk; 18 Oct 2004 at 15:21.
Markajk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2004, 13:47   #2
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough
Re: Vampyric alliance needs you

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=177654

edit: and do you really need all those flames at the end?
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 17:47   #3
Markajk
Dark Sabboth

I have had an offer from another alliance to merge with him. I have turned it down. The reason is simple, the whole point in me setting up my alliance is that I am the leader, this is to reply any futher offers off anyone else, join my alliance, but I won't join yours.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:18   #4
Shiv
Veneratio HC

Shiv is an unknown quantity at this point

I know you're free to do what you like and you are allowed to be "leader". The thing is that there are quite some power hungry HCs out there and being that will never really get you very far most of the time. Being leader is not something that you are from the start and will be at all times. Being leader is something that you become if you put in a lot of hard work and know how to help your alliance members. With just 1 member beside yourself you're no leader and never will be. The key to a succesfull alliance is composing a team of excellent HCs. Once you have these the rest should go automatically. On your own you'll never get there. You will need those other HCs each with their own qualities to rise up in the ranks. Most small alliances have at least 1 good HC so it's of critical importance most of the time to merge to get up higher at the start to get a good working team together. And if you indeed are the most succesfull of all those HCs in the new alliance, you indeed are the "leader". The best thing an alliance can get though is a ful working team of HCs with no "leader" where they all have become friends instead of creating friction and struggles for power where there is no need for. There is no need for being "leader". Saying that is only a weakness. It shows an excess of pride where the sneaky will take advantage off and use in your disadvantage. To really become a good "leader" you should forget all about being "leader" and leave the unnecessary pride which automatically makes you feel your alliance is superiour alone and act on behalf of everything that is in the best interest of YOUR alliance instead of everything that is in the best interest of your own ego.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 00:55   #5
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markajk
I have had an offer from another alliance to merge with him. I have turned it down. The reason is simple, the whole point in me setting up my alliance is that I am the leader, this is to reply any futher offers off anyone else, join my alliance, but I won't join yours.
i love it when six year olds find their way online
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 10:45   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv
I know you're free to do what you like and you are allowed to be "leader". The thing is that there are quite some power hungry HCs out there and being that will never really get you very far most of the time. Being leader is not something that you are from the start and will be at all times. Being leader is something that you become if you put in a lot of hard work and know how to help your alliance members. With just 1 member beside yourself you're no leader and never will be. The key to a succesfull alliance is composing a team of excellent HCs. Once you have these the rest should go automatically. On your own you'll never get there. You will need those other HCs each with their own qualities to rise up in the ranks. Most small alliances have at least 1 good HC so it's of critical importance most of the time to merge to get up higher at the start to get a good working team together. And if you indeed are the most succesfull of all those HCs in the new alliance, you indeed are the "leader". The best thing an alliance can get though is a ful working team of HCs with no "leader" where they all have become friends instead of creating friction and struggles for power where there is no need for. There is no need for being "leader". Saying that is only a weakness. It shows an excess of pride where the sneaky will take advantage off and use in your disadvantage. To really become a good "leader" you should forget all about being "leader" and leave the unnecessary pride which automatically makes you feel your alliance is superiour alone and act on behalf of everything that is in the best interest of YOUR alliance instead of everything that is in the best interest of your own ego.
exactly what was said above

Quote:
stop being selfish

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 18:59   #7
Markajk
Dark Sabboth

This thread is for recruiting members only, not replying to something I said. Srick to the topic, I want members that are willing to commit, and if it so happens that I am in this stage a month down the line then so be it. I rather have a small alliance of commited people rather than a big alliance with people who are pretty damn useless.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:12   #8
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

big alliance with useless members? Don't think you'll see many of them around, whereas with your attitude you're going to have an alliance with you as the leader, which is quite a bad thing.

Let me help you a bit.

Step 1: Delete this thread
Step 2:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=177654 <--- Read

Step 3: Start new thread having read that

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=180959 <--- a good thread

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=180891 <--- a bad thread
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=180969 <--- a bad thread

Though, if i were you and with the attitude you've shown in this thread i'd ignore step 2, and replace it with: join an alliance and get some experience of how alliances actually work. You'd come back after a couple of rounds with a much greater chance of having a successful alliance and also having more contacts which can help you.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote