User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Sep 2004, 00:47   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
what if..

..round 12 turned into a blocking war..... who you think would be in the blocks...or even what kinda alliances wud be good working together...

btw am not saying it shud happen, just thort it wud be nice to c what kinda thoughts people had on it...

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 01:56   #2
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Re: what if..

HR and ND are a team. Possibly...

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 02:04   #3
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

hmmm.

Maybe

LCH/VsN/ND
Absolute/Mistu/HR/Nos
ToF/1up
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 08:25   #4
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

If it turns into a blocking war, every block will secretly be lead by Sid. Sid being the political genius that he is will use the blocks to blow everyone to bits (except for 1up of course). Leading to 1up running off with the round. Isn't that how everyone percieves the universe? completely suceptible to Sids many persuasions?
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 08:40   #5
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Is sid a politician in real life as well?
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 09:28   #6
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
HR and ND are a team. Possibly...
Ummm... don't think so really

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Chika=-
LCH/VsN/ND
Absolute/Mistu/HR/Nos
ToF/1up
I would agree more with this one, but only cause you put NoS in the batch with HR. Thats like the only alliance we would block with (for some sick and twisted reason). Otherwise I totally disagree.

My own guess would be

Rock/Mistu/Absolut
1up/ND
LCH/VSN
HR/NoS/WP

And the rest somewhere else...

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 09:37   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

1up/ND

VsN/LCH
MISTU/Absolut
ND/NoS/HR
WP/some noobs

thats my totally noobish view btw.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 10:39   #8
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

I dont see absolute ally with MISTU, for some reason, i think the experience from round10.5 was enough for them (phraktos) and taking the fact some of the lead are phraktos, and some of the member aswell, i think it might answer you, Of course, if they do, i will be very surprised.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 12:42   #9
Declan
wub me \o/

Declan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
1up/ND

VsN/LCH
MISTU/Absolut
WP/some noobs

thats my totally noobish view btw.
LCH.. man.. LOTS of fireworks... lets the this castle cramble at the very start.. will b funny.
1up aint playing for serious.... seriously.
Absolut still hiring tech HC :P
Pack + noobs welll... its pack + noobs.. cant harm..

so .. i dont think on blocks now... i mean.. they may exist... but wont do any harm.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 12:47   #10
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
I dont see absolute ally with MISTU, for some reason, i think the experience from round10.5 was enough for them (phraktos) and taking the fact some of the lead are phraktos, and some of the member aswell, i think it might answer you, Of course, if they do, i will be very surprised.
Well Absolut has some old fangs too so I wouldn't know alch...

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 14:16   #11
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Exode, they have very very few FAnG, Not player who were on best term with Mistu command, and some werent FAnG for long time, just came back lately and such, So i dont see it happen, on other hand, i might be wrong, but my feeling says that if MISTU ally absolut (tm), then we will get lot of fireworks this round.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 14:21   #12
Declan
wub me \o/

well alch....

i think that only fireworks...
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 15:39   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

speculation regarding blocks won`t lead anywhere really, most of you/us don`t have a clue of what your/our HC`s are thinking:)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 16:37   #14
Declan
wub me \o/

aint what this game is about?!

i mean.. the intel part?!

know what yer nme is thinking before he plays it?
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 16:38   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you call this intel?:) and if some of us/you do have a clue, are we/you dumb enough to let it out for the world to know?;)
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 16:47   #16
Declan
wub me \o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
you call this intel? and if some of us/you do have a clue, are we/you dumb enough to let it out for the world to know?

lol
i dont call this intel...
Atm... i dont ven have an allie... and dunno if i will be part of one.
but i would call what u said... flame.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 17:02   #17
jerome

if you say so.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 17:47   #18
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
Well Absolut has some old fangs too so I wouldn't know alch...
off the top of my head i can only think of two - [Sick^Death] + Buddah|away .. :P
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 20:43   #19
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
they have very very few FAnG
I see Leigon, Cesarion, Viper, Nauti, Waku, Sick^death, Ibis, jvg, Tupac and Acidrain around right now, and I remember visits from Colle and Buddah.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 21:24   #20
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

there is a few more :P we are >10 dunno exactly how many
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 21:39   #21
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
1up/ND
cant speak for everyone of course, but i lost a hell of a lot of respect for ND and most of their leadership last round.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 22:05   #22
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

i am only 1 NDer but i will NEVER work together with 1up
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 22:45   #23
alch
Retired

Quote:
I see Leigon, Cesarion, Viper, Nauti, Waku, Sick^death, Ibis, jvg, Tupac and Acidrain around right now, and I remember visits from Colle and Buddah
ok, this viper is the phraktos viper and not the viper from FAnG, and from another hand, not all the people you just stated i would call Core of FAnG, few played for FAnG for 1 round, and some even less, if you play for an alliance for less than 1 round and quit mid-round, that doesnt qualify you to be a FAnGer (my own opinion ofc)
But if you take all the players who were in FAnG at some point even for few days, then you could say that a lot of other alliance are old FAnG too.
Even you xto, you were fang at some point in round11 ;p
Anyway, my point was, dont try to call Absolute, a reincarnation of FAnG, No one has the right, and no one can say this, when the majority of the Core isnt in this alliance aswell, but just few players who were FAnG at some point.
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 23:26   #24
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
hmmm.

Maybe

LCH/VsN/ND
Absolute/Mistu/HR/Nos
ToF/1up

mmmm... im not touching that sh*t!

eek mistu HR and NoS

hmm where be wp

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2004, 23:33   #25
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway, my point was, dont try to call Absolute, a reincarnation of FAnG
I'm pretty sure I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Absolute is more like Phraktos2 than Fang2
You're one posting to claim "they have very very few FAnG" when it's quite obvious that's, well, bollocks. Dont' you think you're overcompensating a little bit there?
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 00:06   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
I see Leigon, Cesarion, Viper, Nauti, Waku, Sick^death, Ibis, jvg, Tupac and Acidrain around right now, and I remember visits from Colle and Buddah.
most ifnot all of those were in other alliances aswell. I even see an HC who was a former Ely so again (as usual) ... your point?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 01:11   #27
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
cant speak for everyone of course, but i lost a hell of a lot of respect for ND and most of their leadership last round.
I have no idea what you're referring to, but seeing as our command this round is totally different to last round, it is pretty irrelevent anyhoo.
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 01:33   #28
[SICK^Death]

[SICK^Death] is an unknown quantity at this point

about absolute alch is right that we are not a reincarnation of fang and we have no intentions to be nor one of phraktos

yes we have a number of ex fang, yes we have a number of ex phraktos but we also have a number of players that have never been either.

we are no one but absolute, a new allience not a reincarnation of anyone
[SICK^Death] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 12:21   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Only last round? heh, they lost mine a few rounds ago imo

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Oct 2004, 12:25   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo
Is sid a politician in real life as well?

No, he's a 44 year old virgin living in the basement of his mother.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 13:25   #31
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Only last round? heh, they lost mine a few rounds ago imo
whats your problem with us Kj? Jealous that we dont almost collapse every other round? Jealous we aint the most hated alliance? Jealous we are much fluffier than FAnG was?
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 10:03   #32
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
..round 12 turned into a blocking war..... who you think would be in the blocks...or even what kinda alliances wud be good working together...

btw am not saying it shud happen, just thort it wud be nice to c what kinda thoughts people had on it...
It seems likely this round will turn into a blocking war. Alliances that were defeated fear 1up and will block to be able to stop them this time, 1up will claim it is weaker than last rnd and will claim it needs to block as well.
The galaxy setup also stimulates blocking. (Which in turn makes me wonder why they made such a bad setup.)

Most likely it will be a two block war. 1up will win. Half the active people will quit halfway.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 10:49   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
whats your problem with us Kj? Jealous that we dont almost collapse every other round? Jealous we aint the most hated alliance? Jealous we are much fluffier than FAnG was?
Jealous because we won and you never did?

Tbh the reason has nothing to do with that and imo is rather personal. Infact, it hasn't even got anything to do with you for all that matters.

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Oct 2004, 11:44   #34
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
It seems likely this round will turn into a blocking war. Alliances that were defeated fear 1up and will block to be able to stop them this time, 1up will claim it is weaker than last rnd and will claim it needs to block as well.
The galaxy setup also stimulates blocking. (Which in turn makes me wonder why they made such a bad setup.)

Most likely it will be a two block war. 1up will win. Half the active people will quit halfway.
Again, if 1up wins (heh), it will be the most comical event in Planetarion's history. Not to say that we wont have big planets and gals, but as an entity, 1up wont have sufficient manpower to take #1 spot. (Due to other allies having max members, whatever that may be with round 12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2004, 12:23   #35
jerome

if 1up wins again, Planetarion will have reached rock-bottom. Even from the debacle of PAX.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 02:20   #36
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

just for correction and as a kind of leave msg:
i decided not to play so one ex-fang less for absolute
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 04:10   #37
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
if 1up wins again, Planetarion will have reached rock-bottom. Even from the debacle of PAX.
Gotta love the positive attitudes around here....

If you hate it so much, why are you:

A: posting.
B: still here?

You seem to like flames more than a forest fire, but, the intelligence behind your comments rivals that of a brick, which you are quite apparently a few short of a full load.

As for who's going to win... I'm curious to see how absolute will do, but ofc I'm routing ND all the way And fish, your arse is mine this round!! Although only if PA scoring turns into golf scoring :/
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 04:21   #38
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
You seem to like flames more than a forest fire, but, the intelligence behind your comments rivals that of a brick, which you are quite apparently a few short of a full load.
That's a flamingly good flame.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 04:37   #39
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
ofc I'm routing ND all the way
im sure ND will be routed fairly easily, as usual. ''
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote