User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 06:34   #1
ExiledBlade
DR Member

ExiledBlade is an unknown quantity at this point
Woot!

Congrats to the top 20 alliances. I know top10 is the big thing, but no one recognizes top15/20. Seems like Insomnia and SWaRM had a nice little fight there at the last few days. Also congrats to Veneratio on their jump to 11 and keeping it. Deadly did good in the beginning i think, but seemed to loose motivation towards hte end of the round. I dont know anything about SiN SU and ARS. If im not mistake [F-Crew] was in top10 earlier in the round...if so (cause i have a bad memory) congrats to them

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC
ExiledBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 06:57   #2
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Woot!

Here Here

(or is it Hear Hear?)
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:15   #3
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Either way, congratulations guys, you've done well.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:26   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *donkie*
Either way, congratulations guys, you've done well.
yep well done guys never easy but always well deserved
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:26   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

For as far as I've seen, SiN played an excellent round and they started late in the round.
I had 2 SiN members in my gal this round and they did great.
Big up yourselves SiN, really looking forward to seeing how you guys do next round.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 11:40   #6
Phant
Meep meep vs. 3.89

Phant is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I havent seen much myself, but was impressed by SiNs recruitment thread atleast
Havent seen anything of Coven/Swarm/Deadly.... Insomnia didnt impress me at all though, seeing as I have an Insomnia gal mate I know all about it. Hope you can get back on your feet for next round tho.

Erh who else... Well Veneratio had a very nice end of the round. Some active big planets made an effort the last couple of weeks, while we had a great lack of such activity in NoS im afraid.. Just goes to show activity pays off (and late recruitement/re-recruitment). Wouldnt be surprised if you manage to squize past FAnG the last few ticks....
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 14:16   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

lol Veneratio #10
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:02   #8
ExiledBlade
DR Member

ExiledBlade is an unknown quantity at this point

yes congrats to veneratio...and coven, well we hit 13 and seemed to hit a wall, but we didnt drop it, we kept our spot and tried hard to jump over NoS.

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC
ExiledBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 15:39   #9
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

10th is awesome, i love it

Yes, also NoS put up a great fight not only today, but throughout the whole week, and although Insomnia stuggled with defence at times, I did witness the wrath of their attacks (thru a galmate, not on me thank god ) and they did very well towards the end in terms of offensive tactics.

And yeah, congrats to all the Ven members too

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 03:23   #10
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Congrats NoS, even though I'd hardly consider a round ending 10th a good one you have some exeptional players. WOMAN, Premier, you are the greatest!

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 03:40   #11
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your kind words about SiN so far.

We obviously started late in the round - But I feel have undertaken most of the groud work in establishing an alliance quickly and to a good standard. - Roll on next round.

Can I just give out a big thank you to all our members - I know that you worked your socks off to first cause ARS some headaches, and finally late in the round the initial offensive vs SU - then the massive defensive effort in the last night of the round where SU tried to claw some of those points back. (Hi to anyone that dropped by my planet!)

I'm confident that this coming round we will be able to make much more of an impact than many anticipate.

- Tearz

Last edited by Tearz; 4 Sep 2004 at 03:58.
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 05:36   #12
Phant
Meep meep vs. 3.89

Phant is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Congrats NoS, even though I'd hardly consider a round ending 10th a good one you have some exeptional players. WOMAN, Premier, you are the greatest!
We ended 12th

Anyway, NoS will be back stronger next round. Preperations for next round is under way, and the reasons for the poor performance this round is beeing nicely dealt with. We had a lot of new recruits this round and its time for those to step up and take NoS one step further in R12
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 22:30   #13
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

This only shows that alliance wars are more than the fight for #1. Insomnia had its problems indeed, but I feel we got a good base for r12. Looking forward to fight you all

Im especially impressed by HR. Taking #4 from Mistu cant have been easy. ToF and Veneratio impressed me aswell. Never thought Veneratio would work, but seems Arfy and his hoes made it. GL to you all for r12. Will be fun to see how things look when 1up isnt going with full scale member count. They will surely be fighting again

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 15:17   #14
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
ToF and Veneratio impressed me aswell. Never thought Veneratio would work, but seems Arfy and his hoes made it. -Jonas-
I'm not sure whether I should feel slighted by being listed as one of Arfy's hoes .. I'm very proud of Veneratio's achievements and I'm sure that our excellent members will continue to impress me for next round

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 16:28   #15
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Ven did not beat NoS in that round NoS threw it away with inactivity following a fantastic start to the round.

hehe but im not bitter it was a fun last weak or two (if only hitting ven it started a weak or two earlier)

it was a fun round tho and good luck to all for next round, Ven/NoS included
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 11:50   #16
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

I might come off arrogant to some, but seriously, top 20 alliance, was that really hard to get this round?

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 17:29   #17
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupster
I might come off arrogant to some, but seriously, top 20 alliance, was that really hard to get this round?

you're never arrogant :P

but i must agree with you on that one... i dont think any proper alliance would not have problems climbing up to the top20.... unfortunately.

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 17:45   #18
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think, game, as a singular planet, was a top25 ~ alliance alone this round or something ? same with holyboy and his own singular planet alliance heh ?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 18:07   #19
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Holyboy was 32 and Game was 34.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 18:22   #20
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

got specific scores ? to see how far they were off from a top20 place.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 19:57   #21
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

20 was ARS with 48 membres and ~50m score. Game had ~18.5m and Holyboy had ~20.5m. The top20 alliance with fewest members was SiN with 34 at 18. In comparison, cheerios had 31m score, and would therefore not have made top20 either. I attribute this to the general shortening of rounds (as witnessed by value/size ratios this round.)

If the round had lasted longer, I don't doubt for a moment that several top planets could've been their own top20 alliance.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 01:21   #22
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

the limit on mineable roids slows top players too.... only being able to mine 8k means youre getting outproduced by a 30 member alliance with a 300 roid average, and theres still a lot of 'alliances' out there than can put that together.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote