User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:00   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hey guys I bet we can debate better than the debating forum

quick someone pick a topic and lets show them
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:02   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
did i miss all the 'mass debate' jokes or has GD matured more than i expected?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:02   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
did i miss all the 'mass debate' jokes or has GD matured more than i expected?
THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE DEBATING TO ME
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:04   #4
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
GWB IS GAY PROVE ME WRONG
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:04   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
"Is there a place for gimmick accounts on GD?"

Discuss

er i mean debate, whatever

better? :p
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:05   #6
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Can we debate about maths?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:09   #7
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
we should all be maths debating as this topic is very important anyone got tips or where to start? This thread should be 'sticky'.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:09   #8
Nodrog

you're all worthless, get out of my thread.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:10   #9
Nodrog

k guys, lets do "coke v pepsi" choose what team ur on and post a 100 word synopsis of ur position
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:10   #10
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
would it put u of sleeping with a bird if she's a stipper and doing photos for hustler?
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:12   #11
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by DrNick
would it put u of sleeping with a bird if she's a stipper and doing photos for hustler?
i think, no im certain, i would be encouraged
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:14   #12
DrNick
Land Based Biped

DrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these partsDrNick is infamous around these parts
puts me off
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:14   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i still maintain its a silly idea.

The main user base of PDF is going to be ... you guessed it, GD

So any "problems" you think are going to be resolved, think again.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:14   #14
Oribtal

Oribtal is infamous around these partsOribtal is infamous around these partsOribtal is infamous around these parts
try this:

De Vries view of the great inner struggle with issues of authority and control in certain personalities does not concurr with McKenna's view of the dark sides of an entrepreneur

sounds impressive, no??
Oribtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:22   #15
Nodrog

modern art sux bcoz it isnt about pictures of trees and fruit baskets agree or disagree?
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:22   #16
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I hope we all have to wear ties and when things get out of hand (someone's clearly "winning") Mong can LAY DOWN THE LAW and declare a user OUT OF ORDER and SUSPEND THEM FROM THE FORUM.

Radical dude!
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:25   #17
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
modern art sux bcoz it isnt about pictures of trees and fruit baskets agree or disagree?
thats not modern you homogayfag modern is me taking a dump and spraypainting it silver. oh yeah i disagree.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:26   #18
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
thats not modern you homogayfag modern is me taking a dump and spraypainting it silver. oh yeah i disagree.
no ur wrong all pictures have to be paintings of still life or they arnt real art, all true artists sit around and paint trees and religious things morning till night
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:36   #19
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
no ur wrong all pictures have to be paintings of still life or they arnt real art, all true artists sit around and paint trees and religious things morning till night
idiot i can make a animation on my 'puter right and it can be moving stick people kicking yur ass (i love the ninja one someone made i watch it all the time before i go to bed!lolololol) is that still? no now shut up you dont no what your talking about.
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:43   #20
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
ive always wondered what an impressionists impression of another impressionist was.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:50   #21
HobbieRogue4
etc.

no one asked for yur opinion dork unless your on nodrog dude's team then its my turn r yu?
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:53   #22
Nodrog

Quote:
idiot i can make a animation on my 'puter right and it can be moving stick people kicking yur ass (i love the ninja one someone made i watch it all the time before i go to bed!lolololol) is that still? no now shut up you dont no what your talking about.
no fuk u, strawman i ment all poststructuamoderneoplastimpressionism stuff u fag u know nothing y dont u shut up and go back 2 drawing black circles on white paper and charging people 2 million dollars for it u philistine
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:53   #23
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
no one asked for yur opinion dork unless your on nodrog dude's team then its my turn r yu?
hey man, i like dont need your intectual categoryizing, dorks have rights to
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:56   #24
HobbieRogue4
etc.

hey you assholguys you cant cheat like that fs this is aginst the rules scrotumsniffers im going to get a mod to ban yo ass! hahahahaha
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:59   #25
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
LOL it's so obvious you guys don't know **** about real art so STFU
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 18:04   #26
Mare_Imbrium

Debates... hmmm... sounds like when I was back in high school, and since I vowed never to do anything that has to do with High school, I will not play a part in this game hahaha
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 18:10   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mare_Imbrium
I vowed never to do anything that has to do with High school, I will not play a part in this game
They use computers in High School.

STOP BREAKING YOUR OATH
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 18:11   #28
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
LOL it's so obvious you guys don't know **** about real art so STFU
u dumtwat get off of this debate you cant have 3 teams stupid now fk off clithair!

and hey nodrog, look up impressionism on www.dictionary.com and yuo see its allabout subjectiveness yo! like a stickfiguer movement thingy can sofkn work yur faggot tree exmaple. e z in da house! BOOYA, 0WNED!
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:14   #29
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Install Politition, Debate Solved
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:38   #30
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
let's all mass-debate together !!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 19:59   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
hey guys its michaelangelos birthday 2day he wuz a real artist
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 20:07   #32
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

lol nod lol
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 13:33   #33
Mr. Hello

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Install Politition, Debate Solved
OMG, INSIDER CATCHPHRASES ARE HOT ****!! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US HAHAHAHAHA!!!

you ****ing twatloaf

Censor evading is not wicked awesome, and you agreed to abide by the rules of the forum when you signed up.

Goodbye.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 7 Mar 2003 at 21:58.
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 16:51   #34
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hello

you ****ing twatloaf

lol i like that word.....
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 7 Mar 2003 at 18:17.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 20:15   #35
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: hey guys I bet we can debate better than the debating forum

Quote:
quick someone pick a topic and lets show them
correct response being of course

"In my opinion, we cannot debate better here than in a debating forum.

The problem with debate here is that there is too much fluff, and people don't bother to carefully consider their responses because they know it is just GD. With the moderators looking to remove or edit posts that don't truly add to the debate topic at hand, the end result will obviously be a stronger and more stimulating debate."
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 20:18   #36
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
wankers, wankers, that's what the lot of you are!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote