User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jan 2006, 00:55   #1
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
Triple Sky?

Does anyone know if you can run sky TV in 3 rooms? We already have 2 boxes going in our house, now id like a Sky box in my room. As usual their website is of no use, it keeps thinking i want to build my own sky package lol.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:02   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Triple Sky?

you can get one of those splitter things, although i think that they mean you have to watch the same channel in both rooms...

i think there is a way, can't remember it at the moment though
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:04   #3
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

I mean i am happy to pay sky an extra £10 a month for another box (Since i dont pay the rest!!), but i cant find anywhere on the sky website that says you can/cannot add a 3rd box.

and that was my sig.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:12   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

e-mail em? or give them a quick bell? that will soon sort the question
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:17   #5
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Think ill give them a ring tommorow/monday, their office is closed now and an email address doesnt exist lol

and that was my sig.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:36   #6
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I think you can just get an addition box.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 03:50   #7
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Sky's website seems to suggest that multiroom has the maximum allowance of one extra box.

If that is the case:

a) You will have to pay for an entire subscription rather than just an extra £10.

b) We have Sky in everyroom in the house wired in. In a couple of the rooms we have little adapters which cost about £10 so you can use a sky remote from that room. However the obvious downside is that everyone has to watch the same thing.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 04:32   #8
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

The fact I got negative rep for my previous post reminds me why I don't normally post here anymore.

:/
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 14:28   #9
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Well that wasnt me...

Anyway thanks for the help, i think giving them a ring is the best idea then attempting to work my way through all their "press 1 if you have rabies, press 2 if you want to spread it" options.

I dont want to pay an extra 40 quid a month when our house already pays out 50 quid a month for sky, its overpriced as it is. And i shall tell them that

and that was my sig.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 14:39   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought you needed a new dish to run more than one digibox at the same time (running different channels). Something to do with LNBs
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 14:48   #11
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I thought you needed a new dish to run more than one digibox at the same time (running different channels). Something to do with LNBs
Ah i see what he is doing, but we already have Sky Multiroom (2 Sky's running off the same dish)but i cant find anywhere that mentions a 3rd sky box running off the dish.

Ive just sent them an email so hopefully will get a reply by next Xmas...

and that was my sig.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 15:13   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

From what little I gathered from that thread, getting a quad LNB would let you run four boxes off the dish, or two Sky+ boxes. Maybe when they do Multiroom they put a dual one in or something, who knows.