User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Jan 2006, 19:39   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
[phones]lo dudes!

i just made this post on my new n70!* That is all for now

*no doubt next months bill is going to be extortionate now
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 20:50   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [phones]lo dudes!

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/com...rtModel=MOTV3I

Fresh or orange?
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 21:00   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cool phone, shame about the size :o

Data transfer is so expensive though, I've done about 10 meg this month which costs £20 :(

edit: things that will annoy you about the phone within a week: 1) The phone comes out of lock mode whenever the camera shutter on the back slides down in your pocket (why, why, why?). 2) The gallery displays all your images in one huge folder, and theres no way to browse by album.

Last edited by Nodrog; 27 Jan 2006 at 21:06.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 21:06   #4
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Elaborate
Unread 27 Jan 2006, 21:55   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
edit: things that will annoy you about the phone within a week: 1) The phone comes out of lock mode whenever the camera shutter on the back slides down in your pocket (why, why, why?).
agree. also, long startup time.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 00:01   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Orange.

Much better imo.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 00:02   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
edit: things that will annoy you about the phone within a week: 1) The phone comes out of lock mode whenever the camera shutter on the back slides down in your pocket (why, why, why?).
I know the feeling. Same with Sony Ericsson k750i/w800i.*

*That's if you're wearing a tight faggy emo trousers/jeans.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:04   #8
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Same with Sony Ericsson k750i/w800i.
SE are making the best phones, imo.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:05   #9
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
SE are making the best phones, imo.
True. Hell I've got the w800i.

P.S. We got the Nokia 6280 on 3....
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:07   #10
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
True. Hell I've got the w800i.

P.S. We got the Nokia 6280 on 3....
We get the 6270 (same phone different name) at the beginning of feb.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:09   #11
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
We get the 6270 (same phone different name) at the beginning of feb.
You know, 3 had the 6280 back in December. And only now are the shops getting them..
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:10   #12
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
You know, 3 had the 6280 back in December. And only now are the shops getting them..
I'm just one network (unlike you guys that have to remember loads of tariffs/deals)
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:18   #13
Blastoderm
________

Well I don't.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:18   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

6280 on O2 please <3 eta?
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:20   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is the 6111 a good phone blasto?
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:24   #16
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
Im not blasto but its not!

There has been problems with them (maybe only the batch we had). Mostly button failure.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:25   #17
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
6280 on O2 please <3 eta?
Start of feb. No exact date cos we dont get told.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:48   #18
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Never played with the phone. Seems girly imo.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:51   #19
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Never played with the phone. Seems girly imo.
If you want a decent slide phone get a Samsung.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:53   #20
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
If you want a decent slide phone get a Samsung.
QFT.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:58   #21
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
QFT.
But dont use them when it is pissing it down.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 02:14   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have had various nokias for 5 years now, i dont want to learn another keypad
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 02:22   #23
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
i have had various nokias for 5 years now, i don't want to learn another keypad
They aren't to different, unless you buy a motorola (which are shit). Once you have either a nokia/sony ericsson/samsung then you can learn the menu fairly easily. Within a couple of days.

But don't buy the 6111. Unless you can get an amazing deal on a special tariff. Then get that and buy a PAYG phone and swap the sims.

Last edited by Madina; 28 Jan 2006 at 10:26.
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 03:44   #24
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

oi Madina, where were you when i needed you?
We shall remember them.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 10:27   #25
Madina
TashTastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
You should have sent me a PM - sorry
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 10:41   #26
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

edit: things that will annoy you about the phone within a week: 1) The phone comes out of lock mode whenever the camera shutter on the back slides down in your pocket (why, why, why?). 2) The gallery displays all your images in one huge folder, and theres no way to browse by album.
Theres a clear plastic case for the n70 that will protect the phone and stop the first problem from happening.

It dosn't cost much, and the phone will last longer / not get scratched etc. But it does increase the size slightly. It looks good and fits the phone like a glove.

Edit: link: http://mobile.brando.com.hk/CrystalCaseN70.php

Oh and yes there is a slide down bit on the back for the camera.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 18:57   #27
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

One thing I've noticed about the N70 so far is, it seems to be very easy to drop. It just seems to be able to slip right out of your hands :eek:
Also, when you set a birthday in the calender, it doesn't tell you how old someone is each year (and the calander only goes upto 2060, unlike the 2101 that my 7250i can manage). There's no automatic keypad lock either, except the silly one that needs a different code to unlock it, why?! Oh and the lights stay on for too long, very annoying when you're trying to get to sleep at night. I hope I don't regret this
We shall remember them.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 20:20   #28
Madina
TashTastic

You have upto 14 days to exchange it.

If you decide to exchange it get a K750i or a W800i. Unless you really want a smart phone.
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 21:55   #29
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
You have upto 14 days to exchange it.

If you decide to exchange it get a K750i or a W800i. Unless you really want a smart phone.
yeah, i know. I've always had Nokias though, and these are just small little complaints that i'm sure i won't even notice in a couple of weeks
We shall remember them.