User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:45   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The new Speed Dating

Right one of the things I do when I go out is think whats the easiest way to pull girls without spending too much time doing it. The problem is that increasingly I spend all night dancing, flirting and chatting with girls. Its not worth it because at the end of the night you might get a kiss thats it.

When I go out there are two things I look for

A) - Sex
B) - Relationship

Now the route I prefer is B) have the relationship then the sex, although I dont mind one night stands, sex is always better imo with someone you genuinely want to sleep with because you know them.

With this in mind ive been on what can we call it a dry patch. I had sex last thursday with my ex girlfriend who lives in brum. That was guarenteed. I then had someone wank me off in a club with her boyfriend sitting next to her. That was because I gave her a ciggarette and was cheeky. But im not meeting new people.

I want to go dating people again, so I have developed a new system to meet young ladies. I shall be trying it out on friday for the first time, so any feedback before then would be much appreciated.

So what im going to do is try out this technique in two ways. The first with male friends (friday), the second with female friends (2 weeks time). What I shall do is take a pen, a few scraps of paper.

I will then look to get eye contact or a signal from a girl. As soon as I get that and I mean the moment I get it, I walk upto her.

What I will then do is introduce myself, tell her I think she is pretty and has a sense of humour etc and if she wants to go on a date to give me a bell sometime, I hand her the piece of paper and wish her a good night out, telling her if she wants to see me phone me or ill be in the club.

Now its quick, direct and its putting my number around. If she doesnt get anything, the next day when she wakes up she might think "he wasnt sleazy, all he wants is to go on a date, whats the worse that can happen etc..."

Anyway come friday im trying it out.

Wish me luck.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:46   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The new Speed Dating

I think perhaps you should talk to them more, I imagine that your mouth is your greatest asset when it comes to girls (geddit?)
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:50   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I think perhaps you should talk to them more, I imagine that your mouth is your greatest asset when it comes to girls (geddit?)
oh ye but thats boring me. I just want it to be quick and painless. So I figure I hand out my number 10 times, 1 will text me.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:52   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
oh ye but thats boring me. I just want it to be quick and painless. So I figure I hand out my number 10 times, 1 will text me.
Aren't you the one that looks like a redhaired version of King Kong? Just thinking that talking to them might be the best idea for the necessary amount of sex.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:53   #5
pig
1up on you

yes

:edit: >>>> me
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:53   #6
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Now its quick, direct and its putting my number around. If she doesnt get anything, the next day when she wakes up she might think "he wasnt sleazy, all he wants is to go on a date, whats the worse that can happen etc..."
I think you could run the risk of her thinking 'he put no effort in and he is handing out his number to loads of girls - how pathetic/desperate'
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:54   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought you had a girlfriend?
and getting wanked off in a club by a girl who had her boyfriend sitting next to her? There's something wrong with that story...

(PS when you find out how to get more sex let me know )

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:55   #8
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It is an interesting approach and I am sure that there are worse approaches such as getting drunk and puking on her shoes, for instance.

The thing that might be a drawback is if girls see you handing out to a lot of girls, they very well might think you are sleazy or desperate.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:58   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
It is an interesting approach and I am sure that there are worse approaches such as getting drunk and puking on her shoes, for instance.
This has happened to me...

more than once
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 18:58   #10
pig
1up on you

well to combat handing it out to loads of girls, ill only hand it out to maybe 10 if that, and over the course of one night from what 9pm until 4am its not that many. I must try and do it in a way though where it seems like she is unique, so she doesnt get the opinion
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:03   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't necessarily see how this approach is going to work. Generally if I go up to a girl and talk to her (which is quite rare admittedly) if she's friendly and/or interested you're stuck talking to them for ages. Sometimes even when they're not interested they keep talking. Hell, a couple of weeks ago when I was out with T&F a girl just randomly came and sat down to talk to me for ten minutes or so. Absolutley fine, but about 3 seconds into the conversation she mentioned she was at the club with her boyfriend. So why the hell are you talking to me?

Anyway, I don't quite see how you're going to avoid long, potentially tedious exchanges with people. Although that might actually be your intention, I'm not sure.

But I would imagine that approaching more people would be better than less. Although do you go to the same club(s) each week? Is it the same sort of crowd each week? You could run into problems if so, which is kind of what happens to me some nights. It can be mildly stressful if not managed optimally.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:03   #12
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Order yourself a t-shirt saying 'Your pretty and funny. If you wanna go on a date here is my number 07769696969'. Atleast that way you only look desperate.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:05   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I then had someone wank me off in a club with her boyfriend sitting next to her. That was because I gave her a ciggarette and was cheeky. But im not meeting new people.
I am really interested as to how this happened. Not the whys and wherefores but more the sheer mechanics of the thing.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 19:06   #14
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
But I would imagine that approaching more people would be better than less. Although do you go to the same club(s) each week? Is it the same sort of crowd each week? You could run into problems if so, which is kind of what happens to me some nights. It can be mildly stressful if not managed optimally.
generally we go to a different club each week, theres only been a couple of times where ive ran into the same people and im normally quite good with faces etc
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 21:31   #15
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

tbh with that idea you'l be known in the club as the guy who goes round giving his number to any girls. I mean i take it your not talking about a massive club with 5 rooms etc (Oceana!-Bristol). But if its a small club high chance you'l give the number to 2 girls who know each other who will chat..
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 22:17   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I am really interested as to how this happened. Not the whys and wherefores but more the sheer mechanics of the thing.
In advance to pig's explanation of said events, I'm out to buy cigarettes.
Unread 27 Dec 2005, 23:32   #17
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Well its a weird story.

Basically I was quite drunk last friday night and we went to the bar risa. Now the one in Birmingham theres 5 rooms I think, the particular one I was in I was sitting on some kind of sofa with a table in front and a sofa behind that, and then a couple of sofa like chairs to the side.

I was with my mates, but then two of my mates were chatting to girls, the other one on this bedlike thing with another girl and another two had gone awol. There was a girl standing near my table.

Short Skirt
Nice Jumper
Good shoes
Pearl Necklace
Blonde Hair
Good tits
Nice little cute ass

I turned round to my mate and we both commentated how she was fit, each time she bent over by the ciggarette machine (next to our table) I said something on the lines of "I wouldnt mind popping that" my friend agreed. For some reason my mate walked off, I think he saw a girl he liked and wanted to go chat to her. So I was left there on my own. Weird situation as there was a fair few of us out and I was there at this big table on my own.

Anyway the girl at the fag machine was still faffing around with it, I think it wouldnt take her money or something, so I leaned over and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned round and I gave her a cigarette. She then came and sat down next to me and said thanks. I then got out maybe 5 more fags and said "here keep these for later".

Then there was silence for half a minute. She looked well almost as though she was about to cry. So I said to her "are you ok?" and she said "Thats the nicest thing anyones ever done for me" So I was like ah no problem. She then stuck her hand out and said my name is "nicole" I told her my name and we started talking. I asked her what her job is and all of this, then 5 minutes later my mate wandered back with his bird. We are all chatting now and then this bloke sits down next to her but kind of opposite her, its hard to explain. So now my mate is talking to him and Im kind of quiet now.

She then starts well playing footsie with me, I look at her and she keeps a straight face, so i think ok shes probably pissed, but **** it lets play footsie back. So I start doing that whole feet thing, I try and catch her eye again but nothing. So I stop the footsie thing and light up a fag.

Next thing I know she slides her hand down my pants, undoes the buttons on my jeans and pulls my cock out. Luckily the tables were huge and were quite high up, so there she sat wanking me off. I didnt cum for two reasons. Firstly her boyfriend started paying attention to her. Secondly my mates had joined the table. So i put it back in and then moved my hand to her downstairs, except as I was moving my hand up her leg, I think and I think her boyfriend caught me.

He whispered angrily in her ear, and pulled her up and they left. As she walked out she give me a cheeky wink and that was that. I then went off to the toilets which were well nice and finished myself off.
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 00:04   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm really undecided on whether that story lowers or raises your coolness factor
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 00:06   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm really undecided on whether that story lowers or raises your coolness factor
Oh come on, the last sentence elevates him to "Hero" rank, surely?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 08:01   #20
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You'd save less time and effort if you just went to a prostitute.

Clubs (and even pubs) are pretty shit places for meeting people in general - its difficult to think of a worse kind of atmosphere.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 08:36   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Going out with the conscious intention to pull girls is the wrong aproach anyway, but hey what can I say, not everyone is born with beauty and charm.
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 09:43   #22
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I think talking to 10-15 girls in an attempt to get their phone numbers will work better than giving out prepared pieces of paper with your phone number on them.

Out of 15 girls, you might get 13 phone numbers. 5 of them will be legitimate phone numbers and the other 8 are from a Chinese restaurant or a pizza delivery service.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 10:26   #23
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

As soon as you get into the tedious exchange, hit on her friend. Thats the way to get all the ladies....
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 10:57   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
Out of 15 girls, you might get 13 phone numbers. 5 of them will be legitimate phone numbers and the other 8 are from a Chinese restaurant or a pizza delivery service.
Which on the bright side might be the better way to go consider the girls who will give you their phone number as I hear that food poisoning is a lot easier to get rid off than syphilis.
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 15:38   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm actually quite interested to find out how this will do - good luck with it piglet

With some advice - girls won't appreciate the "here's my number, ciao!" (I think). You'll need to give some sort of excuse for not being able to chat to them.
So have some backup story ready, such as "I'd love to talk to you, but my friend has just broken up with his girlfriend so I promised him I'd stay with him all night" or something else. It makes you look "sensitive", plus gives you a decent reason to not talk to her.
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 17:38   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think that tomkat is a sexual predator
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 18:00   #27
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So have some backup story ready, such as "I'd love to talk to you, but my friend has just broken up with his girlfriend so I promised him I'd stay with him all night" or something else. It makes you look "sensitive", plus gives you a decent reason to not talk to her.
Or Pig's favourite "it's my friends birthday, will you give him a kiss?"

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 00:02   #28
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I don't know where in the UK can you get this sort of result because Dace kept asking the same question to 10 girls one night and got one.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 00:19   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You don't give them your number untill you've pulled them but the logic is the same ... "It's a numbers game"
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 00:35   #30
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ok it was 13.
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 00:39   #31
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Am I unique in never ever calling people who give me their number?

I dunno, going to the trouble of meeting up with someone you've only ever looked at (and in very poor lighting, at that) to talk to them and get to know them and find out if you're even interested in them... it's just seems like too much effort, even for a shag. Even when I've agreed to meet up with someone that I've chatted to previously (usually I've told them my name and college and they've looked me up on email to get in touch), I've found that I've come away thinking 'well, that was an evening wasted', not because I wanted anything other than interesting conversation, but simply because they couldn't even provide me with interesting conversation for an evening, despite my best efforts. Some of them were weird tho. One guy asked me out and then kept mentioning his girlfriend, and then invited me back to his place. Fnar. He was genuinely weird.

Tbh, I think nightclubs are a bad way forward. I've got more dates/offers of dates from randomly talking to someone on the train, bus, at freshers fayre, in oxford-based chatrooms and websites, hell, even walking down the street than I have from people in nightclubs. I think there are far easier ways to find yourself someone to have a relationship with than picking them pretty much at random, personality-wise, in a nightclub. The odds must be stacked against you, especially since girls are pretty wary of sleazy types wandering around trying to pull anything that moves. If you want a relationship, I recommend taking up a hobby with lots of girls involved, especially pretty girls. Specifically, I'd say ballroom and latin dancing. Especially latin. If you're at uni, it's relatively inexpensive at the start, they're always in desperate need of blokes, the girls are absolutely drop dead ****able. And even if you're not the dancing sort, remember, be GOOD at something, preferably something sexy. Because girls are talent whores. Nine out of ten girls I know admit to being talent whores, and I just haven't got around to asking the other 10%.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 00:47   #32
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
I think there are far easier ways to find yourself someone to have a relationship with than picking them pretty much at random, personality-wise, in a nightclub. The odds must be stacked against you, especially since girls are pretty wary of sleazy types wandering around trying to pull anything that moves. If you want a relationship, I recommend taking up a hobby with lots of girls involved, especially pretty girls. Specifically, I'd say ballroom and latin dancing. Especially latin. If you're at uni, it's relatively inexpensive at the start, they're always in desperate need of blokes, the girls are absolutely drop dead ****able. And even if you're not the dancing sort, remember, be GOOD at something, preferably something sexy. Because girls are talent whores. Nine out of ten girls I know admit to being talent whores, and I just haven't got around to asking the other 10%.
Does Salsa classes count?
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 00:48   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Ok it was 13.

lucky for some ...
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 01:27   #34
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Does Salsa classes count?
Absolutely. Although it helps if you're at a class where you have the same partner week in week out, not cos you want to shag her - in fact, you should avoid it. But cos then you get to be really good, you and your partner learn how to do al lthe sexy moves, and girls just watching you will absolutely drool. They'll all want to dance with you. I've seen it. Even absolute MINGERS being drooled over by the hottest girls the planet has to offer.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 02:34   #35
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sounds like salsa is the way to go...
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 06:28   #36
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because girls are talent whores. Nine out of ten girls I know admit to being talent whores, and I just haven't got around to asking the other 10%.
Amen to that! I tell girls I can skateboard and play the drums and they love it! Plus theres the whole 'can I try?' aspect that sometimes girls go for (though for this to happen they have to find out the obvious truth that I can hardly do either....)

Learn to draw and take a little sketchbook with you everywhere. Ive got friends who do this and I've seen hordes of girls around them amazed, to the ignorance of every other guy around them.

Learn to sing..... As Eddie Murphy said in Deliverance "Them guys get to ****! I mean look at Elvis, he was a seriously ugly mother****er, but boy did he ****!" (something along them lines anyway)....
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 09:16   #37
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
I don't know where in the UK can you get this sort of result because Dace kept asking the same question to 10 girls one night and got one.
A silly approach like that with a silly pick-up line "Do you come here often?" to 13 girls standing side by side each other will work on that one girl who will find what you're doing "funny", and will definitely be the winner!
Quote:
..remember, be GOOD at something, preferably something sexy. Because girls are talent whores. Nine out of ten girls I know admit to being talent whores..
It's funny you said that. Everytime I play my guitar and serenade my date with a Smashing Pumpkins or a Staind song, or even sing her a Billy Joel or a Paul McCartney song on my piano, the night always ended up good.

Unread 29 Dec 2005, 16:36   #38
Ste
Bored

Quote:
It's funny you said that. Everytime I play my guitar and serenade my date with a Smashing Pumpkins or a Staind song, or even sing her a Billy Joel or a Paul McCartney song on my piano, the night always ended up good.
You got a discount?

Unread 29 Dec 2005, 19:17   #39
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Nah he got tips from passers-by
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 20:58   #40
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
You got a discount?
Yeah. Sometimes, it's free.

Unread 30 Dec 2005, 15:52   #41
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

If a woman did that to me I would assume I was being setup and they were just seeing how many people would call a random stranger.

I suppose it is worth trying once but I can't see you getting much response. Good luck though.
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 16:10   #42
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I then had someone wank me off in a club with her boyfriend sitting next to her. That was because I gave her a ciggarette and was cheeky.
what
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 16:14   #43
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
what
try scrolling down once in a while