User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 11:57   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
No hockey

Well winterstop at least.

Anyway, in a bit more then an hour Nicky will visit my house for the first time. On every other occasion we've been with mutual friends, in town, shopping, clubbing, having a beer, watching a game whatever. But now she's visitting my place. I've cleaned it (I must say I did a magnificent job), tidied it and vacuumed the floor. Put my clothes in the closet (insert Theam, gay, closet joke here) and I am about to pick up the latest groceries.

However, here comes the funny part, when one of my housemates saw me intensely cleaning my room, the only question was:
'what is she called this time'.

I feel on the one hand like such a whore for completely tidying my room, on the other hand it feels like a natural thing to do.

Just sharing.

ps. I know I should've had more sex with her.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 11:59   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: No hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
However, here comes the funny part, when one of my housemates saw me intensely cleaning my room, the only question was:
Did you reply with 'Who cares, she was the cheapest I could find'?
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 12:08   #3
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
ps. I know I should've had more sex with her.
Well that ruined my big entrance.

I promise never to use that smiley again.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 12:41   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If you didn't answer "dave" there is nothing funny about that story at all.