User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 14:56   #1
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Driver Updates

Is there a program that automatically scans your hardware and then tells you if driver updates are available? If it downloads them and installs them for you thats a bonus. If not its not a problem.

Thanks
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:16   #2
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: Driver Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Is there a program that automatically scans your hardware and then tells you if driver updates are available? If it downloads them and installs them for you thats a bonus. If not its not a problem.

Thanks
Yeah its called a slave...

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:33   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Thanks for being incredibly helpful
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:40   #4
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of

well to do an application like that would need, Links to every website of hardware and software and know what were the latest update.
It would take to long to manually update a list of drivers. Unless you had the backing of the companys involved, but they would rather you went to there websites, just incase you bought something.

Sorry to be so negative

<Ave> both has bad gfx
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:58   #5
Madina
TashTastic

Its ok i have found one. Its called DriverGuide Toolkit and you can get it on driverguide.com
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 14:19   #6
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

Bugga!

<Ave> both has bad gfx