User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:05   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
In reply to Lokkens closing thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Surely then this is a personal issue, and therefore not the preserve of AD.

Alliances often have spies, and occaisonally lose their coords to a hostile source. While my sympathy goes out to those in APA and ND, it's their respective HC's (i.e. partly yours) responsibility at the bottom line to ensure coords are as secure as possible. As long as nothing illegal occurred, I doubt other alliance HC's will lose sleep over using the lists they obtained.

This discussion is over as far as I am concerned.
How nice of you, ending the discussion with a flawed conclusion and using your power as a moderator to have the last say in it. This is not just a personal matter, its a wrongdoing made by A member of another alliance and it actually deserves a better ending than an ignorant person who clearly hasnt a clue about what's going on closing the thread with a totally idiotic conclusion. I've told you in PM what I think of you. And by god, i stand with it.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:15   #2
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Re: In reply to Lokkens closing thread

flawed? i thought he was pretty much spot on about the you guys baring some responsibility for keeping your lists safe. to be perfectly honest, its time you guys got over it and moved on.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:15   #3
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

Hear, hear! Lokken, your modding is tragic.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:17   #4
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

the real discussion was long over and all that was left was some people arguing with no apparent reason or relevance. The thread deserved to be closed.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:17   #5
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

I wouldnt give the survivability of this thread much hope.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:20   #6
Kaisto
Don't ask, I don't know

Kaisto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
I wouldnt give the survivability of this thread much hope.

That is probably very, very true
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:22   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

This thread will get closed as well, nobody cares if you want attention.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:26   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To be fair as someone who is associated with ND i'm as narked off as you are about all this. The issues had been discussed pretty much ad nauseam, and AD isn't interested in individual's personal spats as far as i'm concerned. We aren't some kind of moral agony aunt service. We aren't a court of law either.

Yet again I'm in a catch 22 situation where this either gets into a discussion that drones on about whether I'm a competent mod (which is not your place nor mine to judge, I just apply the rules) or I close this thread, apply the rules and get accused of oppressing freedom of speech as a result. These threads are about as fun as pulling teeth for me.

In an all time shocker, I'm going to apply the rules (AD rule 1: calling upon a mod to take action). Seriously, get over it and stop throwing your toys out of the pram.