User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Mar 2005, 07:02   #51
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: The unbreakable 1up Chain of Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
Im scared of 1up HC

Im scared of Zhil the mostest tho!
but they said they're fluffy

interesting use of a superlative btw

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 07:24   #52
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

what is 1up? a lower calorie drink than 7up? i'm confused
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 21:16   #53
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
am i ever allowed to pm you ? or sid ??

*edit: argh ! just read that pig was quicker with a similar question

still id like to know
As long as you stop spamming me in game to get you defence.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 23:44   #54
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Zhil never had my respect :/ (ok, he did)

This will be the last of the 1up mutual bumming posts on this thread, as we don't provide paper bags to every AD user - Lok

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired

Last edited by lokken; 9 Mar 2005 at 00:32.
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:53   #55
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

but bumming lokken is ok right?
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 05:14   #56
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It isn't ok with anyone in my book. Also, look at Jester's post on things that irritate mods when reading the forums, this comfortably falls under 'x is a nub' and been going on for some time in the thread. If TheRat bothered to make decent posts, he'd get some respect.

If you're referring to the Tuba thread, people make such threads from time to time to try and find old alliance mates, and as such it remains open.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 06:41   #57
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

sigh, dont be so edgy, i wasnt trying to insult you or your precious tuba.

as to this thread, it wasnt Just 1upers 'bumming' eachother, most of it was more along the lines of:

A: x sucks!
B: no, he's great!
A: no, he sucks!
A: no, he sucks!
... ad infinitum

tho ill grant you thats neither a great difference, nor much of an improvement
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 06:53   #58
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

how about y?

*oops, another bummer

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:32   #59
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Tiz very precious

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 15:51   #60
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Funny how I am picked as the "victim" inbetween all this great posts laying around here.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:39   #61
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
I was more worried about being impartial in my moderator capacity, for the record.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 05:54   #62
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

i thought everybody was impartial in-between rounds