User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Feb 2005, 06:28   #51
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Re: So, what happened to,....

Yes, as near as I can gather you were asking why there were so many ex-fury people around these days. Your suggestion, near as i can tell, was that its because they all have big egos. To which i gave a possible alternative, that many came back to take part in 1up. To that you responded with what, i think, was supposed to be some sort of personal insult, its hard to tell. If anyone else feels like making their own interpretation of your 'question', they are welcome to it. Maybe you'll listen to one of them, though i rather doubt it.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 14:31   #52
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Besides, legion, fury, xanadu, ely,.
Here's some more alliance names from the "good old days" that i can remember, though i'm sure there were more,...
ReBorn,...
Bluetuba,.. ?
ICD,... (Inter CLuster Deffence, i think)
Fx9,... (where are u traitors hiding :P Leggolas, Brick, Zippy,..? and the rest, forgive me it's been a while :P)
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 16:18   #53
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
though i'm sure there were more,...
nos....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 16:35   #54
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Yes, as near as I can gather you were asking why there were so many ex-fury people around these days. Your suggestion, near as i can tell, was that its because they all have big egos. To which i gave a possible alternative, that many came back to take part in 1up. To that you responded with what, i think, was supposed to be some sort of personal insult, its hard to tell. If anyone else feels like making their own interpretation of your 'question', they are welcome to it. Maybe you'll listen to one of them, though i rather doubt it.
Hey Tis, you know I'm not a fan of yours but I love it how you handle these troll posts from our mutual friend nice job.

Ohh and, most ex Fury's have huge ego's but so have I so that's not typical to ex Fury members.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 17:13   #55
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Hey Tis, you know I'm not a fan of yours but I love it how you handle these troll posts from our mutual friend nice job.

Ohh and, most ex Fury's have huge ego's but so have I so that's not typical to ex Fury members.
[Ego Mode = On] Just because you know your better than everyone else, doesnt mean you have a huge ego ;-) It just means that you understand the situation [Ego Mode = Off]

All depends on how you define Huge ;-) Everyone has an Ego, just some arent afraid to show theres ;-)
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 18:01   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
[Ego Mode = On] Just because you know your better than everyone else, doesnt mean you have a huge ego ;-) It just means that you understand the situation [Ego Mode = Off]

All depends on how you define Huge ;-) Everyone has an Ego, just some arent afraid to show theres ;-)
Well, you know I'm never afraid to use it nor are you hehe

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 19:54   #57
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I think to characterise ex-fury players as having huge egoes is slanderous. We were far too good to be considered in such terms.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 21:18   #58
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I think to characterise ex-fury players as having huge egoes is slanderous. We were far too good to be considered in such terms.
And we're so humble too! We rock!
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 13:59   #59
Atul
Xanadu

Atul is an unknown quantity at this point

most of the core xans are still alive and kicking in several other online games including EVE and EQ2

regards
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 14:04   #60
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All of Fury and Legion are now in an old people's home. Their chronic rheumatism prevents them from using a keyboard, so they're unable to play.

Occasionally the nurses allow them to sit together and chat about their glory days, over a nice cup of tea and a biscuit.

Every year they have a 1 minute silence while they remember those planets that were roided senseless.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 18:17   #61
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
All of Fury and Legion are now in an old people's home. Their chronic rheumatism prevents them from using a keyboard, so they're unable to play.

Occasionally the nurses allow them to sit together and chat about their glory days, over a nice cup of tea and a biscuit.

Every year they have a 1 minute silence while they remember those planets that were roided senseless.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote