User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2004, 04:15   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Fury Logos?

Any old Fury logos still out there? I need links etc. The DTA site doesnt work anymore :/
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 11:57   #2
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Fury Logos?

Check here... this link was put up on another thread, and has plenty of logos including Fury's
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 15:16   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

You could try to check out the Vision site.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 00:54   #4
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I have (I think) 2 of the fury logos on my computer (which is not currently online) - I have the standard fury dragon, and a christmas version too (assuming I haven't deleted them at some point in a reformat) - contact me if you don't find them elsewhere and I will try and dig them up.
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 05:57   #5
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I have (I think) 2 of the fury logos on my computer (which is not currently online) - I have the standard fury dragon, and a christmas version too (assuming I haven't deleted them at some point in a reformat) - contact me if you don't find them elsewhere and I will try and dig them up.

Funny Bashar, i have those exact ones :P

Or did, till i forgot where i have them hosted
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 12:06   #6
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~de...furydragon.zip

Fury logo psd - with all the layers etc
________
Rehab community

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:21.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 19:04   #7
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Funny Bashar, i have those exact ones :P

Or did, till i forgot where i have them hosted
You're the one who gave me them
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 22:07   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fury Dragon
Fury Phoenix
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 23:31   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

You are not authorized to view this page

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 02:33   #10
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

my one works :\
________
Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:21.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 10:03   #11
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

http://www.sunsparc.net/furbyxmas.gif
http://www.sunsparc.net/furydragon.jpg
http://www.sunsparc.net/furydragon.zip

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote