User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Nov 2004, 08:35   #1
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Loyal gal m8s :/

Just wanted to start a public discussion regarding "loyal" gal m8s on the boards. I know this issue has been discussed on irc lately.

Whats your oppinion on so called gal m8s "selling you out" to their alliances, meaning aranging income on your planet when noone ingal are online etc.

On a personal note I think they should be blown into oblivion with a one way ticket no chance what so fcking ever to recover.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 20 Dec 2004 at 15:58.
CrazyConrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 10:14   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Loyal gal m8s :/

Why do you blame them CC?
blame the game who made this game became a Alliance Fighting only game.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 10:21   #3
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Why do you blame them CC?
blame the game who made this game became a Alliance Fighting only game.
I blame them cause "selling out" your gal m8 like that is utterly wank. The galaxy should be a "free zone" where gal m8s shouldnt betray eachother. I am not talking about not defending when your alliance hit your gal etc cause you dont def against your own alliance but aranging income on a gal m8 when all are offline etc is pathetic.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 11:02   #4
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

I would exile him. End of story.

Not defending I already have a problem with, cause I play with my best m8's in one gal, who happens to be in a different alliance. But I could accept that.... Anything that goes a step further, would end any relation.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 13:19   #5
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

You are all right, but c'mon, in a game where roids and score matters and since this game has a small and competitive playerbase, you do expect that all players will have that kind of friendness i used to meet in round5/6 ?
i remember when i aske defense from someone i didnt know in round2, he sent me some defense just because we had a good talk, and he did save me, today ask this from one of your best friend who isnt in your alliance, you will find that he will think again before sending, and will also ask you if he is going to loose ships, to be honest, my dream is to play with people who dont care to loose a single ships for you, until this come true, i think i will stay away from Planetarion, as Friendship means a lot more than few ranks, with this kind of friendships you can end very high in the ranks too, as people wont fear to loose few roids, and will come online EVERYTIME that it is needed.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 13:24   #6
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
You are all right, but c'mon, in a game where roids and score matters and since this game has a small and competitive playerbase, you do expect that all players will have that kind of friendness i used to meet in round5/6 ?
i remember when i aske defense from someone i didnt know in round2, he sent me some defense just because we had a good talk, and he did save me, today ask this from one of your best friend who isnt in your alliance, you will find that he will think again before sending, and will also ask you if he is going to loose ships, to be honest, my dream is to play with people who dont care to loose a single ships for you, until this come true, i think i will stay away from Planetarion, as Friendship means a lot more than few ranks, with this kind of friendships you can end very high in the ranks too, as people wont fear to loose few roids, and will come online EVERYTIME that it is needed.
Fair enough alch and I totally agree on what your saying but dont you think the alliances at least should take some responsibility on the use of this utterly wank tactic?
I know its a war but you would have thought at least some moral still applied but I guess I'm wrong :/
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 14:15   #7
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Well you can always arrange for a retal against those gal mates when they are off line

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 14:29   #8
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Timmy
Well you can always arrange for a retal against those gal mates when they are off line
Barrow's avatar once said that an eye for an eye would leave the whole world blind.
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 17:58   #9
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
Barrow's avatar once said that an eye for an eye would leave the whole world blind.
It's the PA world, we'd probably be better off as we couldn't see well enough to keep hitting each other

And my view on the whole thing... I'd be annoyed if sold out by my gal, and I'd get them hit back twice as hard if I could. This is a war, 1up/NewDawn and LCH/VisioN/MISTU (as rough sides) want to win; it's better if they're both putting dents in each other as has been obvious from pilkara over the past week+, I've really been enjoying the back and forth nature of this war
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 21:59   #10
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Not defending I already have a problem with, cause I play with my best m8's in one gal, who happens to be in a different alliance. But I could accept that.... Anything that goes a step further, would end any relation.
I have no problem with galmates not defending. I can't dislike someone for having loyalty to their alliance. It's not like they're backstabbing me as long as they're giving my alliance a fair chance at covering me.

Then again, I don't have any problems with my 'hostile' galmates roiding my alliance either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
Blatantly wrong though. Who ever laughs last, has at least one eye to see what's funny.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 23:15   #11
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

It depends how you look at it.

If you are just in it for galaxy/planet score, then by all means support ur galaxy mates.

If however, like me, you play for your alliance, then if someone attacks your alliance they are classed as hostile, and should be made as less of a threat as possible.

I dislike it when ppl attack me, sat in gals containing ppl form my alliance, and its hard hitting them caus eppl look out for gal over alliance. I personally play for alliance, and if that means twatting my galaxy becaus ethey are hostile, then yes i would do it.

It all depends on the aims u set urself at the start of the round.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 23:44   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
Just wanted to start a public discussion regarding "loyal" gal m8s on the boards. I know this issue has been discussed on irc lately.

Whats your oppinion on so called gal m8s "selling you out" to their alliances, meaning aranging income on your planet when noone ingal are online etc.

On a personal note I think they should be blown into oblivion with a one way ticket no chance what so fcking ever to recover.
Why did you join a galaxy with them then?

I'm sure there are galaxies with a player from a 'hostile' alliance - they're probably more than willing to report each other's incs, wish each other good luck with each other's attacks and agree that they can't defend each other and have no problem with that.

The fact is that there are shit people in this game, and in fact everywhere - he's one of them. Exile sounds like a promising option.
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 00:31   #13
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I dislike it when ppl attack me, sat in gals containing ppl form my alliance, and its hard hitting them caus eppl look out for gal over alliance. I personally play for alliance, and if that means twatting my galaxy becaus ethey are hostile, then yes i would do it.
But your planet is random, not grouped, so you're hardly in the same position, are you?
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 09:04   #14
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

So one particuoar guy sits in a 1up gal, and the 1up wont help me twat them. Is that fair he gets that protection form someone who will also be recieveing my defence fleets? (thats hypethetical and not based on any situation)
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 14:50   #15
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

depends really. if they're actually targeting 1up on purpose, then i'd imagine they'd be hit. if they just happen to attack 1up every so often you've got to weigh up the benefit of twatting them vs keeping your member's gal intact

-mist
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 17:55   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Get him/her bashed, then exile. Then bash again.

Its a war game.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 12:06   #17
Iceman
Take that

Iceman is an unknown quantity at this point

reckon PA should try a no alliances round then, clusters would be the alliances, and there'd be no probelms with loyalties because the whole gal is in yr cluster (funnily enough)
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 13:18   #18
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, 'selling out' your gal m8s to your alliance, that's a personal choice imo. I dont believe an alliance HC would go to a member, and demand that they give the online status of their gal m8s in fear of kicking (i guess it could happen though). It's a tough situation to watch your alliance roid your gal m8s, it's even tougher to blatantly betray them like that.

As someone said earlier in the thread, it's based on the goals that you set for yourself at the beginning of the round, some play for their gal, some play for their alliance, some do a mix of both.

(hope that made sense, no sleep, etc.. :\)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2004, 14:10   #19
Forest

Well I dont know any HC who would make u give over offline times etc.

That siad, i make it clear to my gal every round theat if they dont follow the rules as set down by me, then they will get cnuted.

So its not backstabbing, as they know what to expect.
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 01:20   #20
Iceman
Take that

they dont have to get offline times they just say "we are attacking your gal now, you can not provide them with defence nor alert their alliances for them" and quite often this lets some of the attack through
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 03:33   #21
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

the problem arises because of essentially random gals, you cant really expect people in hostile alliances, who would have never chosen to work together, to do so simply because the code landed them together.

if you cant live with it, you should exile people you cant trust or exile yourself.

or ask thunder what his 'secret' is for getting a gal with all his best m8s in it.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 09:13   #22
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman
they dont have to get offline times they just say "we are attacking your gal now, you can not provide them with defence nor alert their alliances for them" and quite often this lets some of the attack through
I always feel great about alerting my 'hostile' galmate's alliance. I'm helping my gal and drawing def away from other targets in that alliance!
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 16:28   #23
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
the problem arises because of essentially random gals, you cant really expect people in hostile alliances, who would have never chosen to work together, to do so simply because the code landed them together.

if you cant live with it, you should exile people you cant trust or exile yourself.

or ask thunder what his 'secret' is for getting a gal with all his best m8s in it.
Although I am refering to "priv" part of the gal, buddy packs etc.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 11:12   #24
Iceman
Take that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I always feel great about alerting my 'hostile' galmate's alliance. I'm helping my gal and drawing def away from other targets in that alliance!
>_< this isnt actually what i meant, alerting alliances for ingal def is never a problem no matter how hostile they are, its when that alliance attacks your gal that problems arise
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 12:19   #25
Forest

Of course alerig hostile alliance mates is a problem.

You are trying to win a war, and that means letting ur enemies die.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 12:36   #26
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Of course alerig hostile alliance mates is a problem.

You are trying to win a war, and that means letting ur enemies die.
And staying alive yourself. So you have an agreement in gal to alert each other's incoming to alliance.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:05   #27
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
And staying alive yourself. So you have an agreement in gal to alert each other's incoming to alliance.
I've seen a lot of times when alliance A is at war with alliance B, and some of them happen to share a gal, that members of A are conveniently away when someone targets B in their gal, and vise versa though....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 13:17   #28
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
I've seen a lot of times when alliance A is at war with alliance B, and some of them happen to share a gal, that members of A are conveniently away when someone targets B in their gal, and vise versa though....
Me too. But they're not getting much help back from me. However, the galmate who reported a five-wave retal on me yesterday... executed by his alliance because I was taking roids from a planet he was defending the same night. Well. He gets an infinite amount of respect and I will make absolutely sure that he gets all the help he needs if the opposite situation was to occur.

You reap what you sow.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 14:12   #29
drummer
back

drummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Galaxy > Alliance
should be, imho.

I'll always warn his alliance.
r3: 201:13 [DoK]
r4: 142:8 [Templar|t8P]
r5: 23:10 [Xanadu]
r6: 16:1 [Xanadu|OuZo]
r7: 13:19 [Xanadu|OuZo]
r8: 29:6 [Xanadu|OuZo]
wc1: 1:4 [OuZo]
wc2: 2:5 [Titans|LDK]

r12: [Vengeance]
drummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 14:23   #30
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Most people sell their gal m8s for a cheap price if the alliance want it that way :P

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 14:47   #31
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

if you went random i can understand you don't always report incs of galaxy members but when you joined a private buddy pack, you're quite simply an ass if you don't report it.
you start in a galaxy with friends, a war should never become more important then friends, no matter what. you report each others incs always imo. and saying it is to win a war is stupid aswell, seeing as you can't win the war either when you have no one watching YOUR back
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 02:57   #32
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Well if the person dont like the gal, I dont see why he shouldnt aid his alliance...

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2004, 10:34   #33
Forest

Idd

And my round has been ruined in at least 3 rounds, due to ingalaxy war and getting each other cnuted.

People really should learn that I make the rules and they follow em

/me waves to Recluse
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 16:53   #34
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Idd

And my round has been ruined in at least 3 rounds, due to ingalaxy war and getting each other cnuted.

People really should learn that I make the rules and they follow em

/me waves to Recluse
My round (or at least my roids) ended when I attacked 1up one to many times ... 'doubt' I had protection in the first place due to a 1up member, but I had to dream
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:42   #35
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

/me waves to Forest

He makes the rules, I follow them, I don't die :P Seems fair to me

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 22:50   #36
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Galaxy > Alliance
should be, imho.

I'll always warn his alliance.
I always believe in giving my galmates a fair chance and so warn their allies. If they were consistantly 'overly' hostile to my alliance (depends on circumstances), maybe I'd be willing to sell them out. Depended who they were, what alliance they were in etc.

Overall, I rank ND above my gal, as this is my 4th round there, I'm very happy, and I hope to spend many more rounds in there. Whereas a gal is just for a round
Unread 17 Dec 2004, 23:53   #37
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

What about reporting incs on your gal mates when its your alliance attacking them ?
I know it used to be a kick able offence for some alliances that used to play this game.
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 09:58   #38
Forest

I dont

As soon as that happens it gets messy, the gal starts defending, and then u all become a target. May as well let the alliance come in, do the job quickly and efficiently, and get out without a fuss.
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 16:31   #39
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

My gal doesn't get incoming from my alliance.
If it does, I defend against it.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 16:40   #40
Forest

Then u ahve a crap alliance
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 17:43   #41
Karjeg
SiN

Karjeg is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems like nobody has mentioned this point, so I'll do it. (And probably get flamed for my troubles)

Galaxy is a 1-round thing. Alliance is more, if you behave. Hence I think loyalty to alliance is more common, and possibly preferable. Just my €0.02
<Jeeves> --- 1.1 Centaur will kill 0.277037037037 Hornet
Karjeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 19:43   #42
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karjeg
It seems like nobody has mentioned this point, so I'll do it. (And probably get flamed for my troubles)

Galaxy is a 1-round thing. Alliance is more, if you behave. Hence I think loyalty to alliance is more common, and possibly preferable. Just my €0.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Overall, I rank ND above my gal, as this is my 4th round there, I'm very happy, and I hope to spend many more rounds in there. Whereas a gal is just for a round

Am I really that unnoticeable?
Unread 18 Dec 2004, 19:48   #43
Karjeg
SiN

Karjeg is an unknown quantity at this point

Apparently you are... No, I just read a bit too fast, and didn't notice your post, I guess... Sorry
<Jeeves> --- 1.1 Centaur will kill 0.277037037037 Hornet
Karjeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:17   #44
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Half of you guys are totally missing my point heh.
Its not a discussion about gal > alliance or alliance > gal, its an issue about ARANGING income on your gal m8 when you are the only one online etc. Its not about not deffing againts your alliance, or not reporting income to hostile alliance or anything. Its about getting your gal m8 cnutted when you know he is offline thus giving him no chance what so ever to cover himself.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 10:22   #45
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
My gal doesn't get incoming from my alliance.
If it does, I defend against it.
wow! u defend against it meaning, u send def fleets to a galmate thats being attacked by ur alliance? why would u do something like that??

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 11:30   #46
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

Re: Scre \/\/ U

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
Just wanted to start a pubic discussion.... SCREW YOU ALL GAYTARDS!!!!!!!!
Really mature of you JC :/
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 12:30   #47
Forest

Did JC put the msg thre, cause if he did, that is a HUGE misuse of power, and totally wanked.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 15:57   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some of JC's friends logged on and used his account to **** around. Apologies as I did not notice this when I was correcting everything last night. I have changed it back to what it was originally now. The moderating team would like to take this opportunity to apologise for allowing this to occur and assure you it will not happen again. Thank you.
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:24   #49
Forest

lmao

thats actually quite amusing
Unread 20 Dec 2004, 16:30   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Okay....

In that case I suppose we can all get some random people to login using our accounts to **** around for a bit every couple of months.