User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Oct 2004, 22:24   #1
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough
Its Time for War

LCH is in the lead, and growing further in the lead steadily day by day. There are apparently a number of agreements/blocks between certain alliances. I think that it is about time that a formal war between alliances gets started! Lets not wait until LCH pulls away to an unstoppable lead like everyone did to 1up last round. Absolute sees their chances at winning shrinking away with each passing day. Clearly none of these alliances has been able to keep up with LCH in their noob roidings, therefore the only way to catch up would be to go to war.

Besides, the round is getting boring already, we need some action. (/me waits on the trolls to start flaming and saying "Ok I declare war on Helix" etc...)
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 22:28   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Its Time for War

I doubt many of the top 5 ranked alliances have the balls/capability to take them on head to head. Prove me wrong on the battlefields and not by flaming me on the forums btw:/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 22:30   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

It's far too early for a war. It's about who can grow the biggest atm.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 22:35   #4
Helix

Well my point is The_Fish, that nobody can grow nearly as fast as LCH. We have tried this, "Who can grow the fastest on noob roids" before. Frankly all that came to last round was a bunch of moaning about 1up running away with the round because nobody could keep up with them. Actually last round, LCH was the only person who could keep up with 1up in noob roiding, but once LCH was faced with a proper war they folded. No alliance in the game right now can keep up with LCH in noob roiding, the time where it will change is in a proper war.

Personally I think that starting a proper war earlier rather than later is actually advantageous. It demoralizes your enemy early, and if done properly is much more profitable than simply noob roiding.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:04   #5
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

LCH are a hair's breadth ahead of Absolute. Absolute seem to be initiating longer than LCH, who seem to be raiding already. We'll see if the more ships/less XP strategy is worthwhile soon enough, I think.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:06   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

And if their allies see you hitting them with a lot of force, they will take a lot of easy roids from you, and so will LCH as they counter you. And then even if you end up level, the alliances who don't attack will still be gaining from everything. I don't think any alliance has the skill to start a war at this stage. Only 1up, but it's not in their interests.
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:48   #7
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

I declare war on Helix.

(and i beat forest to it!)
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:50   #8
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

I declare war on Tis
Ha, now you're in trouble, 2v1 !
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 23:51   #9
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

pfft, im worth any 2 of you anyway
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 01:38   #10
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

LCH just has more members grabbing roids. They are not doing better. They are just the first to coordinate with thier ally members. They are showing thier face to early. Like last round. You guys have to keep history in hand. Ely disbanded due to a pwned round 10.5. Most of ELY went to LCH who, lost by double score margin to a single alliance. They are the same people. Just to break it down a little further, (no way is this related) Mistu finished second in thier first round in a winning block. Than as I recall HR finished Higher than them last round. These are the same people. No one Uber. No one with any real skill. No one with any heart. Enjoy your round dudes. WHatever roids LCH takes from you, just take back double once they start getting pwned.
It's just that simple.
Thanks for reading my post.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 02:15   #11
Helix

LCH did lose to a double score margin, to an alliance that isn't vying for the top spot anymore. LCH was a step above the other alliances (besides 1up) last round. And once again are off to a quick start. I am just saying that the longer you wait, the harder it is to take somebody down, as was shown last round. Everyone waited too long to go after 1up and by that time it was too late.

Anyways I dont care where the war is, I was simply stating that the round is getting boring, and a war would be a nice change of pace even if it were to be WP vs NoS
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 02:24   #12
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Chika is my hero o_O
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 03:28   #13
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

things will be brewing pretty soon...

the wind is changing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 03:44   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In that case I'd advise you to stop pissing into it.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 10:52   #15
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Any further personal attacks on either Chika or Gerbie will result in me getting a banhammer. Thank you.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 13:11   #16
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

"Just Keep attacking the alliance 1 above you in rankings until you are no. 1"

exert from the working mans guide to planetarion....
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote