User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:32   #101
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sid and his fantastic stunts..

A few people (*cough NewDawn cough*) seem to think that this was a diabolical attempt meticulously planned and executed to engineer the downfall of PA by undermining everyone's faith in PA Team.

In reality it was a flippant response to a dumb, probably joke question, which then just built up to all 3 very bored HC taking the piss.

So in conclusion, Elect SteinMetz for President of ND
(seriously)
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:40   #102
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

seconded.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:45   #103
FrostyTheHitman

FrostyTheHitman is an unknown quantity at this point

i had to register just so i could say how ****ing stupid that joke was.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:46   #104
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:46   #105
Tis

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

im sure we are all greatful for the investment of time you put in to bring us that critical opinion.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:48   #106
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My only conclusion to this thread is

?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:50   #107
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:50   #108
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

seems, as if only 1up members think that joke is funny...
that should be something you think about.
oh only 1up members and Phil...
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:55   #109
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

hey almey, nice to see your still picking arguements

nice thread everyone btw
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:56   #110
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ND usually have a sense of humour, where are Vader and Barrow ?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:57   #111
Tis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
oh and steinmetz.... hmmm.....
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:58   #112
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

hey Berky: I'll never stop
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:00   #113
FrostyTheHitman

the only thing even remotely funny in this thread is my attempt to bypass the language filter actually failed... this amuses me
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:00   #114
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Oh and Fish, Fish is pretty cool as well

Now stop fagging up this thread.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:02   #115
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical
Cochese 25 Voice Not Suspended

go on, let that make you come to more conclusions heh

I conclude that you are completely, totally, and utterly clueless.

*Back to being an idle scanner*

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:22   #116
FrostyTheHitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
shut up
nice retort, what are you going to say next..... "my dad can beat up your dad"
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:23   #117
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm ND, and i'm as funny as herpes

thanks
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:29   #118
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Idler you know what's funny about fat people ? How fat they are.

Get it, I was indicating that Alemi or whoever is fagging this thread up is funny as he's fat ? haha.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:31   #119
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyTheHitman
I can burst your spinxther open with a coca cola bottle
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:32   #120
Almeida

FrostyTheHitman's answer was far better
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:33   #121
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
oh and beeing called a twat by 1up doesn't really upset me, as i don't feel offended by ppl with lower intelligence than me. u prooved your low intelligence with that grandious joke...
I'd rather call those with enough common sense to actually understand the joke 'intelligent', and not those who obviously didn't and who are now flaming and personally attacking people because of their own naivety.
Quote:
No.
The 'joke' is not really funny, the reaction of people who act like you is.

On a sidenote, wasn't it actually Steinmetz who made the 'joke'?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:34   #122
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Stop posting.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:36   #123
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
FrostyTheHitman's answer was far better
who made you the judge of humor then.

You are not a judge are you

lol pwnd lol
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:37   #124
Almeida

lmao @ entium
so u wanna talk about intelligence? u didn't even understand what happened at all, when u think that Steinmetz played the joke
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:37   #125
FrostyTheHitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Stop posting.
or what?
you'll help your boyfriend I am Idler give me a prostate exam?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:38   #126
Tis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
On a sidenote, wasn't it actually Steinmetz who made the 'joke'?
essentially yes, thats the charm of it...

if 1up had come out and posted 'omg, sid is in 1:1' it would have been lame and pointless :/
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:38   #127
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh my god, some of you people are so fking paranoid it's untrue...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:40   #128
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
or what?
you'll help your boyfriend I am Idler give me a prostate exam?
Registering an account probably wasn't the smartest thing you did today was it champ ? Stop fagging the thread up.

Me & Idler xx
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:41   #129
I am Idler
This is bat country

I just imagined a hitman named Frosty.

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahoho
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:43   #130
FrostyTheHitman

Quote:
Registering an account probably wasn't the smartest thing you did today was it champ ? Stop fagging the thread up.

Me & Idler xx
or what?
what are you going to do, talk me to death?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:45   #131
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
or what?
what are you going to do, talk me to death?
lmao you are SO owned dude..

ROFL!
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:45   #132
Almeida

Idler what ally are u in btw?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:46   #133
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Idler what ally are u in btw?
ND
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:49   #134
Almeida

why can't i see u in the priv channel then?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:51   #135
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
lmao @ entium
so u wanna talk about intelligence? u didn't even understand what happened at all, when u think that Steinmetz played the joke
He made it public, and thus brought it to people like you, who obviously neither meant to receive it nor have enough common sense to understand it.

And there is a difference between 'not informed' and 'not intelligent', you know?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:51   #136
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
why can't i see u in the priv channel then?
I am, 11th from top
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:53   #137
Tis

someone just close idlers forum account, you know its what he wants :/
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:59   #138
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Don't ! This thread is comedy gold, what with me talking FrostyTheSnowFag to death and all.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 02:11   #139
FrostyTheHitman

Quote:
Don't ! This thread is comedy gold, what with me talking FrostyTheSnowFag to death and all.
Quote:

laugh it up Hicks.
i'm getting paid $12.50 and hour to make fun of you, while you waste your life here

btw... you seem to be obsessed with homosexuals, are you coming out of the closet?
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 02:12   #140
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
they probably are all virgins who live with their parents.
i lost my virginity on dalnet with hicks, jerome and idler :/
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 02:26   #141
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
laugh it up Hicks.
i'm getting paid $12.50 and hour to make fun of you, while you waste your life here

btw... you seem to be obsessed with homosexuals, are you coming out of the closet?

$12.50

hmm.. thats almost an average pay in the norwegian working market.

you are obviously a very wealthy man with a solid education.

give it up for fatty
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 02:28   #142
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
laugh it up Hicks.

You actually work for $12.50 an hour?

Isnt there a minumum wage where you live?

It only makes sence if you work as a commedian
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 03:02   #143
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Oh and by the way, no I'm not in 1up, yes I'm sure they did wreck this round of PA and I quite agree they probably are all virgins who live with their parents.
lies.
I live with jerome
That, naturally, means I'm not a virgin :\

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 04:52   #144
FrostyTheHitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
$12.50

hmm.. thats almost an average pay in the norwegian working market.

you are obviously a very wealthy man with a solid education.

give it up for fatty
$6.00 is minimum wage where i live
how much do you earn in your career as a proctologist... or is it something you just do on the side for fun?

i just did some checking.. the norwegian currency is the Kroner . if i lived in norway i'd be making $65.77 an hour YOU SUCK!!!!

Last edited by FrostyTheHitman; 3 Sep 2004 at 05:02.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 06:00   #145
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

I hope i get awarded to fool of the month..

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 06:45   #146
Entium

Quote:
i just did some checking.. the norwegian currency is the Kroner . if i lived in norway i'd be making $65.77 an hour YOU SUCK!!!!
Ofcourse, Einstein.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 07:15   #147
FrostyTheHitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entium
Ofcourse, Einstein.
i'm just happy that i don't live in a country where burning my money for heat is cheaper than paying the electric bill
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 07:34   #148
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Frosty, my fellow American(?), heh, shut up, you're bragging about $12.50 an hour? lol

btw, this thread wins the award for the most wannabe comedians in the PA community.

...and Hicks wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 07:44   #149
Fred of Bedrock

Fred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura aboutFred of Bedrock has a spectacular aura about

It started as a funny joke but like most PA jokes it gets tedious after a while reading the serious people getting upset they were duped. I remember talking to Sid many rounds ago and despite knowing many things never cared to ask for his co-ords as only a few really needed to know anyway...... but for some-one to say he was in a PA team galaxy is absurd and I bet most of his current galaxy have no idea its SId..... he is simply too clever for that.

So well done 1up and having some fun when I am sure most of you are bored silly and this relieves the tedium somewhat. I might even pop on irc tonight in about 5 and a bit hours and say hello.....
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 08:04   #150
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Everyone in 1up knows his coords =/
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
Closed Thread