User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 7 May 2004, 18:37   #1
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point
The Wolf Pack Are recruiting

The Wolf Pack are recruiting, we are not [wolfpack] or WolfPack, we are The Wolf Pack, i have posted a brief history just incase any one decides we are trying to live off other people's reputations! I believe that our history should speak for its self! and to any one who remembers Sella of New Genosia, and was in his great alliance, i call my brethren to return to the true wolf pack!

The pack was founded by sella, after his galaxy was being forced to gather roids so that the Fallen Legion could collect, he decided enough was enough, and ran for gc, half the galaxy united behind him, the others were scared of being wiped out!

Sella spent all his resources building a war fleet that he would send off when ever the fallen legioncame for roids, by the time they grew suspicious it was too late and sella had amased a large enough fleet to hold one of their attacks off, the rest of the galaxy then rallied behind him! After a few days of costant attack sella, asked the rest of the galaxy if they would unite under him in an alliance which would be known as the wolf pack! they all joined! I by that point had built up my own mighty fleet and recieved a message from a small planet in sella's galaxy requesting defence, which i granted, after this act sella requested me to join the wolf pack!

As word of sella's rebellion spread the alliance increaded in size, and i rose through the ranks, and quickly established my self as a key millitary player with in the alliance second only to sella! He requested i ran a small group of his best warriors in a wing to be known as the honour guard, a force that would strike fear into our enemies, through the sheer size of our fleet and our reputations as warriors alone!

The first battle the honour guard entered was a complete victory on our part, we decimated a 1000000 ships strong fleet, losing only half of our fleet (not bad considering we were the smaller force to begin with!)! eventually the fallen leagion realised we could no longer be ignored at that point they recruited to smalled alliances as divisions under them and began to strike back at us!

Eventually some one in sella's galaxy leaked his planets coordinated and they launched their entire fleet at him! large numbers of the pack thought it was over, they feared that sella's destruction would be an end to what had started, sella gave me the order not to defend his planet but to use the oportunity to weaken our enemies home worlds, during the weeks that followed i lead the honour guard and the reminants of the pack on a campain against the high comand of our enemies, when our fleets returned victorious to defend sella's dying world, he anounced he would be leaving the game for ever, as his world was far too damaged to be worth repairing, he also anounced i was to take comand! and now 5 years later i have returned to complete the challange laid down before me and rebuild the allaicne and once again fight in the name of honour!

If you wish to join please remember to apply to join The Wolf Pack, and not [wolfpack] or WolfPack!

the code of the pack:

1) With out honour you have no worth. If you Dishonour the pack you will be demoted to recruit, and be treated with the lack of respect you deserve, if you Dishonour the pack twice we will throw you out and leave you to whatever may befall you

2) You must protect any member of the pack who comes under attack.

3) You must strive to protect the weaker planets in the universe, if we fight for them now, they may one day fight by your side in our fleet!

4) The High comand has the final word on any dispute between pack members!

5) You are responisble for your actions, the blame for any acts of brutality shall not be placed upon the high comand unless they have ordered it to take place!

6) The high comand is bound by honour to lead any attacks carried out by the pack, our fleets will always be the first to arrive in an attack!

There are no requirements to join, we will train you in our ways of war, and peace! In response to the question of why you should join us, TO STOP THE PAST FROM REPEATING ITSELF AND ALLOWING NEWBIE BASHING BY LARGE ALLIANCES TO PREVAIL, AND TO KNOW THAT YOUR ALLIANCE'S COMMAND IS HIGHLY ACTIVE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE DEFENCE IF IT IS NEEDED!

Last edited by Sevrok; 7 May 2004 at 19:52. Reason: added the code of the pack
Unread 7 May 2004, 19:29   #2
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The Wolf Pack Are recruiting

Broke the text up, it was just a pain to read all in one paragraph.

Anyway while you might not be intentionally trying to use others success you simply cant help but do so. Not only is it going to bring you into conflict with the others but those who dont know differnt are basically going to be tricked into joining because of the name. Its not an ideal situation.

Also I have to say theres some major holes in your story here, for starters you couldnt have quit 5 years agom the games only about 4 years old. and your battle stats seem extramly out for what I would assume was one of the early rounds. There just wasnt the ships in the universe back then for such large attacks to be regular, in fact i think i'm right in saying that r1 and r2 would have only seen three attacks near the 1mill mark those being the two big end of round battles and then WaC's attack on Oter as part of the F-Crew/WaC war in the middle of r2
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 7 May 2004, 19:35   #3
Sevrok

it may have been four years ago, but it was between 1999 and 2001, because i havent played for at least 3 years and at most 5! and i have lead attacks with that numbers of ships! also when some one applies i message them to make sure they have the right alliance, if they dont, i explain who we are, but that if they wish to leave they are welcome too, only those who want to be members are members! that is all i have to say!

Last edited by Sevrok; 7 May 2004 at 19:41.
Unread 7 May 2004, 20:03   #4
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
it may have been four years ago, but it was between 1999 and 2001, because i havent played for at least 3 years and at most 5! and i have lead attacks with that numbers of ships! also when some one applies i message them to make sure they have the right alliance, if they dont, i explain who we are, but that if they wish to leave they are welcome too, only those who want to be members are members! that is all i have to say!
Still find your numbers highly debatable, especially now your claiming to have led attacks with that number of ships. You sure you havent hit the 0 key a few too many times. Theres not many alliances in PA's history that couldnt muster 1mill ships and even fewer who could do it for an attack and when I cant even remember an alliance using any variation of Wold Pack apart from the well known one thats been around it seems unlkily that you would ever have had that many ships to send anywhere. Also I dont even recall an alliance called Fallen Legion being in a position to have 1Mill ships to attack with.

Somewhere along the line your figures have got majorly skewed
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 May 2004, 20:23   #5
Sevrok

when founded we used hugh fleets of fighters and very few large ships! it has been a long time since i last played so i will accept that some points may be wrong because memories fade with time! i remember a fallen legion being in a position where they could bully galaxies and alliances into doing what they wished! i saw it with my own eyes!
Unread 7 May 2004, 20:53   #6
wakey
Hamster

Even with fighters back then ships were alot scarcer than they were later on, hence why the server would start having serious problems when you got to the realms of 250k+ ships heading to a single location.

As for Fallen Legion being in a position to bully galaxies, the only alliance that jumps to mind that you could mean would be "Legion" or "vts" as they would often go by but from your timescale their real dominace is probally too late to fit in.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 7 May 2004, 21:01   #7
Sevrok

i do not know all i know is the pack only lauched one attack that large the ships were spread out over the alliances comand! i know the alliance we were attacking was in a position to bully at least 4 galaxies, as the pack regularly sent our fleets to them to defend them! and i know the events i stated above occured! but the timescale could be wrong, it must have been later but legion is an alliance name i recognise, and they definately had alot of dominace!
Unread 7 May 2004, 23:35   #8
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

1,000,000 ships! That is very debatable tbh.
I have never heard of your alliance.
Unread 7 May 2004, 23:57   #9
Sevrok

my alliance has been gone a very long time! that was the combined fleet strength, we emergerded in the second half of a round and grew quickly, but also burned out quickly, we only lasted half a round before we fell apart, because after Sella's planet was wiped out there were three people who could have all lead the alliance, one of which was me! but all three of us went our separate ways, i left to become a solo player for about half a round before giving up and leaving the game and i dont know what happend to the others!
Unread 7 May 2004, 23:59   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This post is so round 1

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 8 May 2004, 00:10   #11
Sevrok

huh? i am very confused as to what you mean?
Unread 10 May 2004, 23:37   #12
joobles

joobles is an unknown quantity at this point

the wolf pack will have a new name next round in order to avoid confusion with the other two wolfpacks.
Unread 11 May 2004, 00:14   #13
Sevrok

yes we will be called Lupine Crux
Unread 11 May 2004, 18:03   #14
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by joobles
the wolf pack will have a new name next round in order to avoid confusion with the other two wolfpacks.
Perhaps the other two should follow your example as well
Unread 11 May 2004, 18:18   #15
Sevrok

we are changing our name as we dont want the confusion and we dont want any thig they do to affect our reputation
Unread 11 May 2004, 18:40   #16
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Dude Pa rd1 started around MAY 2000, and you are claiming 2 have played in 1999.
U ARE GOD.

About the ship numbers you mentioned: This can be right.
Over 1mil ships was easy 2 do. Every1 had like 25-50k spider/daggers in early rounds.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 11 May 2004, 18:47   #17
Sevrok

well i played when i first arrived at my boarding school which was 1999/2000 so maybe it was 2000 i started playing
Unread 11 May 2004, 18:49   #18
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Actually it was more like januari/februari 2000 General1. But indeed certainly not 1999. I joined at the end of R1, around april/may 2000 myself.
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 11 May 2004, 19:02   #19
Sevrok

the sad thing is we are arguing about these dates!
Unread 11 May 2004, 19:10   #20
joobles

i am confused. i thought i played in gcse year but it must have been later...

yes, i remember spiders and daggers and the days when fury and legion were HUGE.
Unread 11 May 2004, 19:18   #21
Hue_Jass
Professional Noob

Hue_Jass is an unknown quantity at this point

There an irc channel for you guys?
Unread 11 May 2004, 19:22   #22
Sevrok

not yet we'll set it up next round after we have changed our name to Lupine Crux
Unread 11 May 2004, 19:41   #23
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
About the ship numbers you mentioned: This can be right.
Over 1mil ships was easy 2 do. Every1 had like 25-50k spider/daggers in early rounds.
That was sarcasm right, because it seems strange that your suggesting 1mill of ships to be 'common' and something even alliances no-one even recalls being able to do. And remember this is a round where sending 25k spiders or daggers set you back 250k of eon and was also a round where the three battles that round with ships totals over a mill (WaC on F-Crew and the two big end of round attack, on censor and sid i seem to recall) both caused server problems due to numbers. F-Crew werent exactly small in round 2 and it was a difficult task matching WaC's attacking numbers and WaC who were still the dominate force at that point had reached a level where they really couldnt pull together a significant number of additional ships as Jonka himself admitted after the server screwed up.

And dont forget they arent claiming this to have been something that happened at an end of where everyone thinks "sod it" and launches resulting tin the kind of large attacks we see each round, this is in the middle of the round where peoples attention is split and people are more cautious and where battles are always smaller.

Oh and there is a slight possability that they could have played in 1999, although it would be a fair bit off the 5 year figure still. The early betas that spinnder recruited for via the newsgroups did take place towards the end of 1999 before going live on feb/mar 2000
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 11 May 2004, 21:20   #24
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
That was sarcasm right, because it seems strange that your suggesting 1mill of ships to be 'common' and something even alliances no-one even recalls being able to do. And remember this is a round where sending 25k spiders or daggers set you back 250k of eon and was also a round where the three battles that round with ships totals over a mill (WaC on F-Crew and the two big end of round attack, on censor and sid i seem to recall) both caused server problems due to numbers. F-Crew werent exactly small in round 2 and it was a difficult task matching WaC's attacking numbers and WaC who were still the dominate force at that point had reached a level where they really couldnt pull together a significant number of additional ships as Jonka himself admitted after the server screwed up.

And dont forget they arent claiming this to have been something that happened at an end of where everyone thinks "sod it" and launches resulting tin the kind of large attacks we see each round, this is in the middle of the round where peoples attention is split and people are more cautious and where battles are always smaller.

Oh and there is a slight possability that they could have played in 1999, although it would be a fair bit off the 5 year figure still. The early betas that spinnder recruited for via the newsgroups did take place towards the end of 1999 before going live on feb/mar 2000
Ofc sarcastic.
And No he coudnt have played in 1999. You gave the answer already BETA
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:35   #25
Sevrok

then i must have played in 2000! i appologise but i was only 13 at the time, i didnt really focus on remmebering exactly which year i started playing planetarion back then! i am now 18 and still dont really care about the year i started playing i care about enjoying the GAME, i care about my car and my girlfriend, not some statistics of exactly how many ships there were in each round!
Unread 12 May 2004, 16:51   #26
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As Martok says it was indeed February 2000. These forums started in about May 2000, replacing the rubbish ones that were here before.

Where I found PA and Bloody Newbies !
Unread 12 May 2004, 17:50   #27
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

It seems Nodnolian has a twin brother
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 12 May 2004, 18:30   #28
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
As Martok says it was indeed February 2000. These forums started in about May 2000, replacing the rubbish ones that were here before.

Where I found PA and Bloody Newbies !
You do realise if you had just glanced left you would have seen the join dates of people, of which mine and yours both state April 2000 which would suggest forum came into existance then
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 13 May 2004, 17:04   #29
kingclunge

kingclunge is an unknown quantity at this point

Hehee - I just think its funny that everyone is arguing about such unimportant details.
Unread 14 May 2004, 18:16   #30
joobles

this thread has kind of deviated off point...

and although i played in round one i dont think i can contribute cause i cant really remmber much about it at all.
Unread 17 May 2004, 23:18   #31
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
not yet we'll set it up next round after we have changed our name to Lupine Crux
get an irc channel soon

were all very bored.
Unread 17 May 2004, 23:23   #32
Hue_Jass
Professional Noob

Hue_Jass is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe. i can't wait to see. that wil be busiest chan ever...atleast for a couple days
Unread 18 May 2004, 06:20   #33
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
There just wasnt the ships in the universe back then for such large attacks to be regular, in fact i think i'm right in saying that r1 and r2 would have only seen three attacks near the 1mill mark
oh? I'm quite sure I had over 1 mln ships incoming in r9.5 from LDK
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 06:46   #34
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Perhaps the other two should follow your example as well
I doubt WolfPack will change its name.
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 10:32   #35
Wolf

Wolf is an unknown quantity at this point

hy i'm interested in joining... used to play PA R3-R6 but quit at end of R6 . Recently signed up to Speed round but got pissed wen about 5 ppl attacked me when i was out for the day and when i got back they had alrdy been and gone and taken my roids wit em .

Moved over to Everquest played that for a bit but quit that too been playing in an online gaming squad ( www.nightstalkers.co.uk ) ever since but getting bored with Black Hawk Down now so want a nice distraction!

IRC Nick: Wolf
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 11:33   #36
Jeltje
Rock hhc

Jeltje is an unknown quantity at this point

great an attitude of the hc are gods and we are the most important in the pack. sounds very nice

proud to be ex-TFD-hhc-pa
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 13:11   #37
joobles

Jeltje I dunno which alliance youa re talking about but this is not what it is like in Lupine Crux. If you actually knew what you were talking about and had spoken to anyone in the alliance then your opinion might actually count.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 13:25   #38
Jeltje
Rock hhc

i was only talking about the first post the last list isnt very nice

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 14:35   #39
Sevrok

you were talking out of turn! the reason that the HC lead all attacks is to clear the way for the other members, the asteroid pods the HC send arrive with the fleets sent to arrive 1 tick after our mian attack force has arrived, our leading of attacks is not of greed but out of our deisre to protect our members from any harm that may befall them!
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 17:54   #40
joobles

I see how that looks so I apologise to Jeltje but Sevrok is right, the HC do not steal all the roids.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 18:11   #41
Jeltje
Rock hhc

wel if u read the post it doetn look liek it
so u can better alter it then

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 18:15   #42
Sevrok

if you also noticed this post is no longer for a current alliance, go read the Lupine Crux recruitment post!
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 13:21   #43
joobles

this post should be deleted
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 13:29   #44
Sevrok

we cant delete the whole thread though!
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 13:44   #45
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

For the sake of my sanity (well, what's left of it) this thread is now closed
"The Wolf Pack" is now known as "Lupine Crux" it seems, and there is a thread about them already

(Incidentally, if you created a thread you can delete it - Press the "edit" button on the first post in the thread)