User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 09:06   #1
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Game changing ideas.

Basically all the changes I propose drastically change PA, however I feel them to be better...

1) Remove Restriction of building 1 structure at a time (new limit would be based of current amount of resources). The 150 construction limit would remain.

2) Remove Increased cost of producing next structure.

3) Include base cost of building a structure.

4) Keep time based building of structures (perhaps increase the base time, due to unrestrictive building regulations, see #1).

5) Remove Infrastructure research from techtree, and include a PowerPlant Structure.

6) ResearchTree added to increase powerplant outputs (5%,10%,15%,20%).

7) All structures require power to operate (100GW), apart from the PowerPlant which provides power (1000GW), so for every 10 structures you produce you need 1 power plant.

8) Salvage for lost structures (25% of base cost).

9) Ability to demolish own structures (for small amount of salvage).

10) Ability to switch off structures to conserve power (if say a power plant was destroyed).

11) Planet base research is set to 25.

12) Research Center gives a fixed amount of research points (25 points?).

13) Remove the 3 resource types and use single "Credit" value, and in areas which have 3 items relating to the 3 resource types, reduce to 1 and multiply the output by 3 (where required).

14) Replace HCT with this;-

Code:
"Heavy Cargo Transfers I"	800	"Increased efficiency to mine 100 Credits per Asteroid."
"Heavy Cargo Transfers II"	1600	"Increased efficiency to mine 125 Credits per Asteroid."
"Heavy Cargo Transfers III"	2400	"Increased efficiency to mine 150 Credits per Asteroid."
"Heavy Cargo Transfers IV"	3200	"Increased efficiency to mine 175 Credits per Asteroid."
"Heavy Cargo Transfers V"	4800	"Increased efficiency to mine 200 Credits per Asteroid."
"Heavy Cargo Transfers VI"	7200	"Increased efficiency to mine 225 Credits per Asteroid."
"Heavy Cargo Transfers VII"	9600	"Increased efficiency to mine 250 Credits per Asteroid."
15) All players are given 1x Research Center, 5x mines, 1x Power station, *1x Construction Yard.

EDIT: *Additions...

16) Construction Yard - Increases Construction Units, requires higher CU to build than other structures and also set at a higher price.

17) Building Structures would now be exactly the same as building units, you assign a construction yard a job list and it builds the new structures (basing on total CU needed v CU Output).

18) New jobs can be added to the construction list.

19) Multiple Construction yards can be assign to a job list.

20) You can only build up to the current maximum power output.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx

Last edited by MrLobster; 24 Jun 2009 at 11:06.
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote