User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 06:07   #1
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Woo, more changes

Preempting the inevitable whines, I'm looking forward to seeing how the new changes play out. I like the ETA removal to compensate for the cluster ETA bonus. Something like that was necessary to let people sleep

I also like the scan changes. Going back to partial information setups rather than the deterministic play we had with Military Scans is a step in the right direction.

I don't like the change to stealing. I understand the motivation, but I don't think this provides a fun alternative. I look forward to seeing if anyone can wring quality out of zik with this setup.

The paid/trusted thing is cool as well, good job on getting that in for this round