User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:43   #1
rageybabey

Ya know what I hope...

I hope that we don't have like 13 minutes of silence for the people this Sniper shot...I mean seriously I know it sucked and everything, but it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Flying American Airlines to Colorado this Christmas and I've got a £5/person "September 11th Security Charge"

I mean...is £5 really gonna stop the plane from crashing into the building?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:45   #2
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
I thyink I mayhave missed something

13 minutes? I thought he only killed 11 or something?

Do we now give a minutes silence for people that are hurt?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:46   #3
rageybabey

That's what I'm asking idiot.

He shot 13 - which is what I said.

READ before you respond ffs.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:50   #4
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
That's what I'm asking idiot.

He shot 13 - which is what I said.

READ before you respond ffs.
Read the reply before you flame cretin. I asked if 13 died not if 13 were shot. I was under the impression he had shot 13 but 2 were "only" injured.

If that is the way you respond to all questions I'm guessing you have few teeth left.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:51   #5
rageybabey

Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar

Read the reply before you flame cretin. I asked if 13 died not if 13 were shot. I was under the impression he had shot 13 but 2 were "only" injured.

If that is the way you respond to all questions I'm guessing you have few teeth left.
I had already said it was 13 in my first post. I reinstated it b/c you didn't read it.

In case you didn't get what I was saying: I HOPE WE DON'T HAVE MINUTES OF SILENCE FOR THESE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE SNIPER ****.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:53   #6
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
boss is away music is loud and ragey is stressed :P

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:54   #7
rageybabey

Quote:
Originally posted by Sardaukar
boss is away music is loud and ragey is stressed :P
lol...

only slightly.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:55   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Yes, $5 is your guarantee that the plane will not chrash.

Its true.

It cant crash.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:56   #9
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

I had already said it was 13 in my first post. I reinstated it b/c you didn't read it.

In case you didn't get what I was saying: I HOPE WE DON'T HAVE MINUTES OF SILENCE FOR THESE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE SNIPER ****.

You said in your first post that 13 were shot - not 13 were killed. I merely asked how many were killed. I even apologetically ventured that I may be incorrect.

Do you think it's cool to flame or are you just such a weak, rude individual that you are unable to answer a post on here in a cordial manner.

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:00   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Look at all the hate in this thraed that the sniper has caused.

The terrorists have already won.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:01   #11
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

no hate from me - just pity
it can only be a dysfunctional childhood that caused that personality to be produced and I sympathise with that

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:02   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

You said in your first post that 13 were shot - not 13 were killed. I merely asked how many were killed. I even apologetically ventured that I may be incorrect.

Do you think it's cool to flame or are you just such a weak, rude individual that you are unable to answer a post on here in a cordial manner.
she's a bitch, get used to it
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:02   #13
rageybabey

Quote:

Uh...can I say both or do I have to choose?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:03   #14
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

Uh...can I say both or do I have to choose?
you're clever enough to comprehend 2 options? - pld

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:04   #15
rageybabey

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

she's a bitch, get used to it
what he said.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:05   #16
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

what he said.
you're just way too cool for me

guess I'd best leave you alone?

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:06   #17
rageybabey

Quote:

you're just way too cool for me

guess I'd best leave you alone?
is that a question or a promise?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:07   #18
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

is that a question or a promise?
The only promise you're ever likely to be on with an attitude like that.

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:12   #19
rageybabey

Quote:

The only promise you're ever likely to be on with an attitude like that.
awwwww don't leave meee

i was only teasing
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:13   #20
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

awwwww don't leave meee

i was only teasing
awwww - I guess you're a sweetie at heart?

Quote:
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:53   #21
mogrika

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog

now that's humour.
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 17:57   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Lolz omg!! !21212121
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 18:03   #23
rageybabey

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Lolz omg!! !21212121
are you ok?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 18:06   #24
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

are you ok?
he is never/has never been ok.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 18:24   #25
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:

Only because you liberals and apologists and fornicators and homosexuals let them win.

Obviously.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 18:27   #26
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

If I said I loved you, would we defeat statistics?