User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 08:18   #201
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Let's play game: Name that game screenshot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Same for mine, so I'll throw the answer out. It's not likely to appear now anyway. The answer was Ripley's Believe it or not: The Riddle of Master Lu.
I distinctly remember this opening sequence, but I can't place it. Betrayal at Krondor?

Right, for those that want less obscure Amiga-age ones, here's a few more, some of which should be fairly simple

Leshy 1 - Mystery House (1-X)
Leshy 2
Leshy 3
Leshy 4
Leshy 5 - Lost Eden (1-X)
Leshy 6
Leshy 7

4. Legacy 2
7. Seventh Guest
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 08:36   #202
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Doh! I only just realised Leshy had already given the answer, but I was right at least.

and the driving one, http://members.iinet.net.au/~mckeon/game3.gif was Slicks N' Slide

It is however very simular to Super Sprint.

Oh.. and please allow 24 hours before revealing to as I could have gotten some of those just your day time is my night time etc.

Last edited by djbass; 25 Jan 2005 at 08:47.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 08:56   #203
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova9
Alex Kidd, can't remember which one - it shipped as the game in Sega Master Systems that you'd get if you turned it on without a cartridge.
Alex Kidd in Miracle World. I still own & play this game on my original SMS II. Which reminds me, I'll have to finish my Alex Kidd in Miracle World in xx minutes video I originally promised.

Leshy 2 - Mafia
Leshy 3 - The Sims 2 or Messiah?

Last edited by djbass; 25 Jan 2005 at 09:24.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 09:11   #204
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Hint for the first one left, Sort of one of the first games that had RTS features. Some people claim it to be the dynamo behind the RTS idea.

Second one is your regular beat 'm up. Training your little monk in kunfu arts, good sound effects and animation for it's time.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 10:19   #205
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Hint for the first one left, Sort of one of the first games that had RTS features. Some people claim it to be the dynamo behind the RTS idea.

Second one is your regular beat 'm up. Training your little monk in kunfu arts, good sound effects and animation for it's time.
Herzog Zwei & working still on second one will update when I get it.

EDIT: Chambers of Shaolin

Last edited by djbass; 25 Jan 2005 at 10:38.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 10:21   #206
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Yup
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 10:29   #207
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 25 Jan 2005 at 11:11.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 10:38   #208
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

guess: Karate Kid?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 11:04   #209
djbass
mmm.. pills

nope, I know I'm right just waiting Silversmokes acknowledgment

Tally so far for my own pics:

Game1 Rex Nebula and the Cosmic Gender Bender - Leshy
Game2 Everyone's A Wally - SilverSmoke
Game3 Slicks N' Slide - Noone, but 1-X was the closest with Super Sprint
Game4 Silent Hunter 2 - Leshy
Game5 Dark Reign - melandron
Game6 Fire & Ice - 1-X
Game7
Game8 Fury Of The Furries - 1-X

Last edited by djbass; 25 Jan 2005 at 11:23.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 11:11   #210
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Correct!
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 11:54   #211
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Lords of Chaos (my favourite game on Amstrad CPC)
holy shit.

Did you ever complete it? I couldnt get past the weird level with the big outside part (either 3 or 4).
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 11:59   #212
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Game3 Slicks N' Slide - Noone, but 1-X was the closest with Super Sprint
Used to play that game loads on my mate's 386. The problem was that for 2-player, only 3 keys pressed at a time registered. Problem/Feature, really *g*
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 12:14   #214
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
That one reminds me of double dragon,
man i suck at this.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:01   #215
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A quick recap:

Guessed
Leshy 1 - Mystery House (1-X)
Leshy 2 - Mafia (djbass)
Leshy 5 - Lost Eden (1-X)
Leshy 6 - Alex the Kidd in Miracle World (Supernova9)
Leshy 7 - The 7th Guest (SilverSmoke)

Unguessed
Leshy 3 - Hint #1
Leshy 4 - Hint #2
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:04   #216
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Let's play game: Name that game screenshot!

Quote:
Unguessed
Leshy 3 -
Alone in the Dark 2? Possibly?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:06   #217
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Alone in the Dark 2? Possibly?
No, although I'll admit that the game is not very well known, despite having been published by a large company.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:08   #218
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The hint for number 3 looks like Forty Boyard!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:09   #219
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
A quick recap:

Unguessed
Leshy 3 - Hint #1
Alice something?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:09   #220
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Let's play game: Name that game screenshot!

I know both of these, but can't remember their names for the ****ing life of me.

Quote:
This made me laugh.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:09   #221
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
The hint for number 3 looks like Forty Boyard!
But it isn't.

Nor is it Alice something
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:10   #222
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That;s because Fort Boyard was a tv show.
I was kind of hoping it had a spin off computer game.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:25   #223
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold

http://img198.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...ge=game8ko.gif
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:26   #224
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
But it isn't.

Nor is it Alice something

Myst III Exile
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:27   #225
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureviL

Pizza Syndicate
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:28   #226
djbass
mmm.. pills

It looks a little like something from the Myst series, also seems quite familier.

Extra hint for Game7, it had an awesome multiplayer mode, you and other players fly around in little ships over a landscape and collect powerups kill each other.

EDIT: oh.. I get it, it's Lighthouse
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:29   #227
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold

close Silversmoke
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:29   #228
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Pizza Syndicate!
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:30   #229
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
Twin Valley Kingdom or something I still have an old BBC lying around
I knew someone would know it , I should have waited...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging.retard
F/A-18 Interceptor.
thanks for putting me out of my misery.... I have that too and googled every F-xx I could think of to try and jog my memory

just updating my own....

13-x Rambo - XeeThot
14-x Lure of the Tempress - Silversmoke
15-x
16-x
17-x
18-x
19-x
20-x Starglider 2 - Silversmoke
21-x
22-x Blade Runner - Dante
23-x
24-x Project X - Silversmoke
25-x Scarabaeus - Silversmoke
26-x

Last edited by 1-X; 25 Jan 2005 at 13:42.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:34   #230
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

26-x F-117 or summit Stealth Fighter

19-x 4D Tennis?

13-x Rambo ?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:34   #231
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

13-X = Commando ?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:37   #232
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Let's play game: Name that game screenshot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
This is a Rambo game, I believe.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:38   #233
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Rambo 2
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:40   #234
Stew
Made of Twigs

The easiest one yet!

http://img185.exs.cx/img185/5979/xyz9dn.jpg
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:41   #235
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Chucky Egg ? With snazzier graphics than on the BBC.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:42   #236
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Chucky Egg ? With snazzier graphics than on the BBC.
I said it was easy
1minute that took.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:43   #237
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

silversmoke - cross off blue max, neuromancer, space rogue and the brilliant aztec challenge
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:44   #238
Stew
Made of Twigs

http://img185.exs.cx/img185/8750/abc0di.jpg
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:45   #239
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:47   #240
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom EDIT - beaten by SS

still says Indy at the bottom even though you blurred the logo
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:47   #241
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Ok, clealry the games I remember from my youth are way too easy to get so I'll stop playing
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:48   #242
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:49   #243
1-X
overtired

I've got the aztec challenge tune stuck in my head now
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:50   #244
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Heh, the game was really hard as far I remember but very addictive.
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 13:55   #245
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Wasn't that Rambo 2 1-X ?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 14:10   #246
1-X
overtired

it was based on the rambo 2 film (in that the first rambo film was 'first blood') but it was the first rambo film to be made into a game so in a way, both are right and I didn't want to be picky
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 14:14   #247
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I knew someone would know it , I should have waited...

thanks for putting me out of my misery.... I have that too and googled every F-xx I could think of to try and jog my memory

just updating my own....

13-x Rambo - XeeThot
14-x Lure of the Tempress - Silversmoke
15-x
16-x
17-x
18-x Bozo's Night Out
19-x
21-x Psi-5 (Trading Company)
23-x Super Skidmarks (the minis make me think its 'Super')
25-x Scarabaeus - Silversmoke
26-x

Last edited by Apothos; 25 Jan 2005 at 14:23. Reason: added another answer
Apothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 14:15   #248
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

This is one from a way back. I'll be impressed if anyone gets it.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 14:22   #249
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Laura Bow - Dagger of Amon Ra
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 14:24   #250
1-X
overtired

13-x Rambo - XeeThot
14-x Lure of the Temptress - Silversmoke
15-x
16-x
17-x
18-x Bozo's Night Out - Apothos
19-x Int.3D Tennis - Silversmoke
21-x PSI-5 Trading Co - Apothos
23-x Skidmarks 2 (aka Super) - Apothos