User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jun 2004, 19:01   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Improving yourself

None of us are perfect...

If you could magically change three things about yourself in the following areas (one each), how would you do it?

Social - Finding it difficult to talk to people, or making stupid jokes and feeling silly. Or finding it hard to stay with a girl, getting bored easily. Something like that?

Physical - If you could change one feature of you physically, what would it be?

Emotional - This could be termed "mental" too. Do you find it hard to get motivated, or do you find you get irritated with things too easily? Something like that.

I like topics like this... when someone identifies problems with themselves, I think it helps you get to "know" them better. And I wouldn't say I know many people on these forums that well...
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 19:53   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Improving yourself

How realistic do we need to be about this "magic"? Can we only change within the limits of whatever humans generally possess?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 19:54   #3
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 19:59   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh

Socially - Erm, probably the ability to talk to strangers a bit better. Although I'm not sure about this. I've no desire to get into small talk with the vast majority of people, and I wouldn't want to be totally comfortable with new people (what would you have to look forward to in an acquaintence?). Perhaps the ability to talk a bit better in a group of people (I seem to prefer one on one).

Physically - stronger & more muscular in general. I'm happy with my looks, height, etc.

Emotional - on the emotional side I'm totally perfect! Perhaps the ability to cry since I can't do that anymore it seems.

Mentally I'd like to be able to boost my willpower on command (RPG style Concentration Potion + 100).
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:04   #5
Tomkat

Dante wins for being the first to post on a slightly strange topic <3
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:06   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Socially - I'd like to be more confident when talking to new people. I'd also like to be less submissive when putting forward my ideas.

Physically - Would like to be slightly more toned as I've developed what is termed in the medical profession as a 'liquid grain storage facility'.

Emotionally - I'm pretty happy with this, although I would like to be able to show others my emotions more freely instead of bottling stuff up and then unleashing it on them in a furious rage.

Mentally - I'd like to be more enthusiastic about things. I'd also like to be able to control my spending urges and would like to get rid of the whole 'phases' thing.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:13   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

socially -> im quite introverted :/ but quite a loudmouth when with my friends. I don't usualyl stay more than 3 months with a girl, which I doubt is a long period :/
But, I wouldnt really change anything there.. quite happy with things.

Physically -> well, i seem to have a quite square-ish head :s, id prolly make it more oval heh, most people dont notice, but i get quite annoyed :s

Emotionally -> I do, find it ver hard to get motivated mentally, I am quite arrogant as I keep falling into the trap of assuming, that everyone in the world are only as good as the people I have met. I keep believing I am better than others in terms of intellecutally, as in the capacity of my brain for intake of various theories, which is a result of me wondering why exactly others don't understand or find certain things as easy as I do.
I spend too much time, thing s philosophically.

In summary, if i could change things about myself
a] im too addictive (still playing online games, after starting 4 years ago, heh.)

b] as arrogant as it sounds, im "too" clever, id be quite happy being as dumb as motst of my friends are, even though they are also the top of my school(not that its, hard, some crappy little grammar school in greater london, with mostly self named "rude-boys" running through them heh), they have a lack of foreseight and a very differing outlook upon life to myself. I;d rather be the fun-loving little 15year old like everyone else, rather than someone who's quite grave with life, irl heh. I also get endlessly pissed off, with how I achieve what results I do, with lack of preperation, where people who put much more effort in, don't do as well. I'm half-cocky about it, but also half-sympathetic as I kinda wish, they would do better than me, as they most certainly deserve it more. Howeverm,, there is also a further side-effect to this, I also sub-consciously drive myself fruther down the lazy route, pushing myself to see, how well i can do with less and less effort each exam.

c] more attractive,with more muscles perhaps? the obvious option regardless, not many men can honestly say they are 100% satisfied with their sexual life. I'm quite happy with my past relationships and my current one but ofcourse I'm greedy for more. :\

I could write more, but I think, I made myself out as a twat enough :\

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 15 Jun 2004 at 20:19.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:17   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ill make a big post later, pwomise
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:18   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

This guy's new but I like him. He's honest.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:34   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
l(not that its, hard, some crappy little grammar school in greater london,
which one? i went to a grammar school in greater london.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:38   #11
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Bexley Grammar.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:48   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

nope, not mine
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 20:58   #13
jerome

well, didn't think it would be, theres what 50 or so, grammar schools in greater london? :/
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 21:00   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

greater london suggests 'the outskirts' though, which narrows it down a bit.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 21:35   #15
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm perfect.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:06   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

ok...

social : well, i guess the only real problem i have is the 'picking up girls' thing. Which is better explained in the drunken rambling thread here : http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ighlight=girls

Also, i do sometimes say nasty things that i regret, but not that often, and people expect it from me, so bleh.

Im also really shit at keeping secrets, and am a massive gossip, but this is made worse by the fact that im the kind of guy people seem to want to tell all their troubles to. This is good for me (gossip wise) but generally bad for other people.

ok, guess the girls thing isnt the only problem but its the one that annoys me the most.

physical : id like to lose the little gut i have left, ive lost a helluva lot of weight over the last year, but am still not at one id say im completely happy with. But its not a HUGE deal.

emotional : i do find it hard to get motivated for something i dont actually want to do. And am disgustingly lazy. Im not sure whether i consider this a huge 'problem' as such, as i LIKE being lazy. Its a lot better than doing a lot of work as far as i can see, and a lot more fun. I dont think i would neccesarily be any happier if i did work my arse off, i had got into a brilliant university and i was on course for a 1st, and happiness is the most important thing afaics.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:12   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Bexley Grammar.
Ah, South East London (ish). I think one of my colleagues at work went there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
social : well, i guess the only real problem i have is the 'picking up girls' thing
Hmmm, ditto I guess. I wish I didn't have to get so drunk to "pull". The last 6/7 girls I've pulled in nightclubs I've been drunk to the point of incoherence. At least 2 times I have no memory of starting a conversation with them.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:15   #18
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I don't mean to be a prude, but if I changed, then I wouldn't be 'me'.

The way I am, though I am of a 'diminished' stature, with a tendency to get overly-enthusiastic, and a bit of a mullet is, nevertheless, how it should be.

That rhymed. So cool.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:26   #19
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Ah, South East London (ish). I think one of my colleagues at work went there.
yup, craphole, isn't it? :/
ps. Boogie; 'cool'? :/

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 15 Jun 2004 at 22:45.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:29   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is Bexley the same as Bexley Heath?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:30   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Or Jim Bexley Speed?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:30   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

whats wrong with cool man?

radical
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:47   #23
jerome

Quote:
yeah, although bexley grammer the school is a bit off bexleyheath, heh. I live personally, a ew miles away from bexleyheath (broadway).

It's a craphole, isn't it? :/
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:49   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well we inherited a house there.
Seemed ok to me... (I'm from up nawth compared to u!)
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 00:42   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Social: I have a problem with people I like. I can never tell them how much I like them, or what I feel for them, in a proper way. This leads to never getting emotions out, at least many times, and also, I never pick up the people I like, beacause I'm totaly incompetent at presenting my feelings or whatever. I keep everything (good and bad) inside, in almost all cases, and that can lead to problems. I would want to be more open, I think, but it's something that I never manage to do.

Physical: My apperance is a big part of me. I will not change anything, at least nothing that can't be reversed simply. (I could get a piercing if I ever want one) I've thought about tatooing stuff, but I don't think I want to, and I will never go under the knife for vanity.
But, if I had been in a better condition (A little stronger, faster and so on), it would beall good, but that I'm working on.

Emotional: I wish I was not as depressed as I am. I can't walk outside without getting depressed, not by life but by people. I see people wearing nike, I see people buying coca-cola, I see people that have ****ed themselfs up by vanity, I see people bathing in money and luxury, while I see the junkies that get chased, the beggars who are beaten, the immigrant who is deported, the nazies sprading around, and so on. I can never be awake without being hunted by humanity and it's actions, and it torments me a great deal, especially since I feel that I have the sollution. Well, life is the longest road to hell, but I wish that I could just drop that thing sometimes, I guess.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 06:02   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
It's a craphole, isn't it? :/
Yes. Yes it is.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 07:31   #27
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

My grandma and grandad lived in bexlyheath. I have nothing but rose-tinted memories of the place.

Although the shops were dire.

My cousins are still round there though.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 09:28   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

socially, i would actually like to make myslef a little harshed towards people, as i have a tendancy to get shat upon from a great height.
physically, i would be fit again, lose the gut etc.
mentally, probably fits into socially as well, as i would have to change my outlook upon things to be that little bit a harsher person
emotionally, i would like to not change, i dont let my emotions rule me, but i do aknowledge them.

so there you go
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 10:47   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i'm perfect
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 12:06   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Or Jim Bexley Speed?
Brilliant obscure reference alert. Mrl I like you now.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 12:20   #31
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

is that the red dwarf guy that lister names his kids after who played zero g basketball or something?

just checking, though i am aware i have now possibly 'ruined' the obscurity of the reference.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 12:20   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh, the thread:

Erm,

Social: Need to be able to pick up girls. Am on the mother of all dry spells and its killing me. I seem to attract some of them however its the breaking the ice moment that is difficult. I seem to get that right sometimes, act confident, talk to em, dance with them but they never accept the advances if you get my meaning (i.e. I see it as prick teasing)
Ideally I'd like to be more assertive and dominant in my social interactions however that really wouldnt be me so I'd skip that.

Physical: I work out to get a good body, I'd fill my pecs out more if I could but I'd not really alter anything else on my body, on my face I'd reduce my nose, give myself a fking chin and shink the to of my head a little. But thats just vicious personal criticism I've picked up from reading various womens mag's that are left lying around.

Mental: I can go up and down alot, prefer to miss out on the down moments. Maybe be more motivated. Too much relying on being in a safe rut
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 12:24   #33
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that reference really wasnt that obscure :/
and i would have made it if MrL hadnt
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 12:29   #34
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
is that the red dwarf guy that lister names his kids after who played zero g basketball or something?

just checking, though i am aware i have now possibly 'ruined' the obscurity of the reference.
Yep, Jim Bexley Speed, London Jets Zero G Football Team. Holds the record for the most yards in a single season. Scored the greastest goal ever which left the commentators speechless for a full 8 seconds, first time in history.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 12:33   #35
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

geek

heh, no, thanks
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 13:44   #36
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope that everyone listing things that they have the ability to change is actually trying to change them. Also:

Mentally: too many things to list or pick one.

Socially: Dunno. Probably feeling more comfortable talking to strangers.

Physically: I would like slightly darker skin

edit: and a 10 inch penis
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 13:47   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Mentally/Emotionally: I wouldnt be depressed 24/7

Socially: I'd like to be a bit more outspoken and chatty when sober and a little less so when drunk (a lot so).

Physically: I wouldnt be so scrawny - gogo gadget gym tonight (one session can make me muscely right??)
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 14:07   #38
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Physically: I wouldnt be so scrawny - gogo gadget gym tonight (one session can make me muscely right??)
Anabolics are your friend.

p.s. no they're not.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 14:11   #39
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

right ****heads.

i just want to be content.
im not going to spend every other sodding minute thinking how i want to improve myself.
just do shit. notice me doing the shit i dont like. and change that shit.
im pretty secure with my insecurities.

nobody's perfect. but each day i am getting better, i am getting better.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 16:55   #40
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i'm perfect
but, you lie.

That makes you naughty in front of God. :/
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 17:05   #41
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
None of us are perfect...

If you could magically change three things about yourself in the following areas (one each), how would you do it?

Social - Finding it difficult to talk to people, or making stupid jokes and feeling silly. Or finding it hard to stay with a girl, getting bored easily. Something like that?

Physical - If you could change one feature of you physically, what would it be?

Emotional - This could be termed "mental" too. Do you find it hard to get motivated, or do you find you get irritated with things too easily? Something like that.

I like topics like this... when someone identifies problems with themselves, I think it helps you get to "know" them better. And I wouldn't say I know many people on these forums that well...
I am the perfect male

No defects, excellent sexual stamina and the ability to converse coherently with anyone.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 17:10   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Are you fat?
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 17:51   #43
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I am the perfect male
If you think that you're incredibly short sighted.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 17:59   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
but, you lie.

That makes you naughty in front of God. :/
I'll let it pass for this time.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 18:17   #45
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I am the perfect male

No defects, excellent sexual stamina and the ability to converse coherently with anyone.

I've been tied up by you Rumad and I disagree
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 02:31   #46
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Bexley Grammar.
I've heard of that. Only because I go to Uni of Greenwich in Eltham.
But...

Social - I would like the ability to talk to people one-on-one a lot better since I'm quite crap at it. I'm already outspoken when it's in a group.

Physical - Perhaps be a bit taller and toned around the abodmen and chest area.

Emotional - Apart from trying getting a gf, it's ok. Just need to change my lifestyle a bit to control my temper.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote