User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 22 May 2006, 17:41   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Wow the BNP

An area I grew up in Birmingham is described by the BNP as follows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNP
The multicultural experiment hit meltdown once again yesterday as gangs of Afro Caribbeans took to the streets in Handsworth, Birmingham following an alleged rape of a 14 year old Black girl.

The black youngsters claimed an Asian male was responsible for the alleged attack. This led to about 200 blacks and Asians facing each other off with baseball bats on street corners, for several hours and some elements smashed cars, smashed dozens of shop windows and in the worst incident of the night, a taxi cab driven by an Asian was surrounded, then set alight with the Black gang cheering as the driver was consumed by the flames.

What the established press don’t tell its readers is that blacks and Asians in Handsworth hate each other, are always fighting and shooting each other. 2004 saw 230 guns crimes alone in Birmingham and those are just the people who bothered to visit hospital, or died. Scores more went unreported as criminal gangsters do not want to give names to doctors at hospitals.

Last night saw typical behaviour return to Handsworth, something that sadly we have come to expect when these gangs decide to take the law into their own hands and riot.

As I drove through this district last night one could quickly see the blacks trying to reverse the situation as they chanted at me “Take the Pics” and “let the world see how White people force us to live.”

Drug drenched ghetto

Handsworth before the war and the arrival of mass immigration was one of the smartest places you could wish to live. Immigrants have turned this once desirable area into a violent, gun-toting, drug dealing, ghetto where 12-year-old girls provide oral sex for a crack pipe in shop doorways still dressed in their school uniforms.

Last night’s riots were just another example that multi-cultural experiment has failed, this is just the beginning of a new wave of ethnic rioting and only the BNP had the foresight to warn about this and try to tackle it in a democratic and political way.

For years the BNP has been blamed for every race riot by stupid Government ministers and a lying Press. Such claims have all been total deceit and lies and last night’s riot saw only Black and Asian inspired violence and the only White people involved were hapless passers-by caught in the cross-fire, shoppers returning home, dog-walkers who turned the wrong corner, and White police officers who were deliberately targeted by the rioters with at least one police officer hospitalised after being shot in the leg.
The link can be found here

Now what amazes me is how bloody bollacks that whole article is.

This is supposed to be a political party looking for legitamate votes, and to make an impact on democracy. Yes Handsworth has a reputation, but its certainly not as bad as described there.

Im just shocked at this propoganda by the BNP. If I knew nothing of the area I would think handsworth is a warzone. I must say my favourite line from this article was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNP
Immigrants have turned this once desirable area into a violent, gun-toting, drug dealing, ghetto where 12-year-old girls provide oral sex for a crack pipe in shop doorways still dressed in their school uniforms.
How could that possibly be made up, the detail is great.

But seriously I hope the BNP dont get into power (which I cant see they will) but if people start believing the BNP and there agenda and lies then the BNP could be powerful.

IF you are white and disgruntled with the way the country is being wrong, this kind of literature reinforces your anger. It could be quite interesting at the next general election on how sucessful the BNP will be, after they gained a few seats in the local elections.